Question for the 21'st Century Women - Poll

Would you be able to remove the guts, skin, faeces of a dead Animal brought to you and cook it?

• Hell fucking no! Don't think I could ever adapt to this.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Yes but will take time, need to adapt to it.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, I could do this even tonight.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Every woman has the right to choose her partner and all that other jazz. I'm speaking of the agenda manufactured by Frankfurt school, funded and promoted by Ashkenazi Jew intellectuals, and drilled into the people of Europe and America.

The results of this constant assault on the psyche of white men is evident today. This redpill movement is gaining a lot of followers. The cadaan men feel completely emasculated.

#smanspreading #racistairconditioning #toxicmasculinity #walk #wagegap

Islam is the only thing protecting us from this disease.
These cadaan men feel emasculated because they don't get to get away with the bullshit they used to ie open discrimination of women in work places, racism, sexual assault, verbal abuse etc.

THAT is why they want to go back to those good old days, because then even the lowest of those fools were better than a women.

These cadaan men feel emasculated because they don't get to get away with the bullshit they used to ie open discrimination of women in work places, racism, sexual assault, verbal abuse etc.

THAT is why they want to go back to those good old days, because then even the lowest of those fools were better than a women.

Some might miss that privilege, but we are talking about millennials here, they were born way after open sexism became taboo.

Thatsomaligirl

Some might miss that privilege, but we are talking about millennials here, they were born way after open sexism became taboo.
Nope the way they talk reddit they clearly believe the ways of "before" would have been better "more convenient".
And no redpill isn't that popular or will ever be mainstream.

They never or veeeeeery rarely talk about actual men's rights which I do support because not all women are good parents and should be allowed keep the fathers of their kids away, men's health issues or how taboo rape is for men to the point most won't seek out help and what not.

9/10 emasculating is just false sense of male entitlement :ivers:

Nope the way they talk reddit they clearly believe the ways of "before" would have been better "more convenient".

They never or veeeeeery rarely talk about actual men's rights which I do support because not all women are good parents and should be allowed keep the fathers of their kids away, men's health issues or how taboo rape is for men to the point most won't seek out help and what not.

Even the men's right group is misguided lol they're mad about women having majority custody but who exactly decided that women were fit to be the main care takers? Men:manny:

If they could see past they're blinding hatred for feminism they'd realise that feminist are the ones actively working to wards abolishing gender roles

the ways of "before" would have been better "more convenient".
Look; if you were born 200 years ago, you'd believe that being a housewife and a homemaker is the apex of femininity and fulfilling one's duties as a female. What makes the values that you were indoctrinated with from infancy-hitherto the correct expression of femininity? Literally mankind have been living in the traditional breadwinner-housewife modus operandi for millennia without any problem. Then a group of Zionist Jews suddenly come along, trying to (and actually succeeding in doing so) convince us that we have been doing it all wrong. I can say that the traditional way of doing things was not favourable to men, because they would spend (in Britain for example) 15 hours a day ploughing in the fields while their womenfolk would only be required to look after their homes, spending most of their time in leisure while also reaping the benefits of their husbands' labour; but it would be silly for us men to complain about such nonsense, it's how we express our masculinity: by being the provider, protector, etc. Feminism is not based on sound logic; it's motivated a sinister agenda and materialism (e.g. taxing the other half of the population, corruption, promiscuity, moral decay, etc.). You can't give me one solid argument as to why the traditional method is inferior to the modern approach.

Isn't it ironic how females are unhappier post feminism? Feminism has failed you lot.

Again I'm digging a bit deeper. I'm talking about the sustained attack on gender roles and sexuality. The absolute destruction of the nuclear family. You want to follow me into this wormhole?

That's what they said about the so-called 'alt-right'.

So you're a redditor eh?

What's your username basement-dweller..:sass2:

Thatsomaligirl

Again I'm digging a bit deeper. I'm talking about the sustained attack on gender roles and sexuality. The absolute destruction of the nuclear family. You want to follow me into this wormhole?

That's what they said about the so-called 'alt-right'.

So you're a redditor eh?

What's your username basement-dweller..:sass2:
Lmao not been a redditor since entered college, it's a cesspool of racist cadaans and their weirdness/frustrations.

I'm not a cave-dweller I'll reserve it for the professionals no-lifers such as yourself:salute:

Look; if you were born 200 years ago, you'd believe that being a housewife and a homemaker is the apex of femininity and fulfilling one's duties as a female. What makes the values that you were indoctrinated with from infancy-hitherto the correct expression of femininity? Literally mankind have been living in the traditional breadwinner-housewife modus operandi for millennia without any problem. Then a group of Zionist Jews suddenly come along, trying to (and actually succeeding in doing so) convince us that we have been doing it all wrong. I can say that the traditional way of doing things was not favourable to men, because they would spend (in Britain for example) 15 hours a day ploughing in the fields while their womenfolk would only be required to look after their homes, spending most of their time in leisure while also reaping the benefits of their husbands' labour; but it would be silly for us men to complain about such nonsense, it's how we express our masculinity: by being the provider, protector, etc. Feminism is not based on sound logic; it's motivated a sinister agenda and materialism (e.g. taxing the other half of the population, corruption, promiscuity, moral decay, etc.). You can't give me one solid argument as to why the traditional method is inferior to the modern approach.

Isn't it ironic how females are unhappier post feminism? Feminism has failed you lot.

@Thatsomaligirl

Iqra yaa bint! This brother got it spot on.

We live in an age of illusions. I personally believe that it's the age of Dajjal, and wouldn't be surprised if he announced himself tomorrow. We've never experienced a deterioration of the human psyche to this degree in all of human history. It's a frightening time wallahi.

Thatsomaligirl

@Thatsomaligirl

Iqra yaa bint! This brother got it spot on.

We live in an age of illusions. I personally believe that it's the age of Dajjal, and wouldn't be surprised if he announced himself tomorrow. We've never experienced a deterioration of the human psyche to this degree in all of human history. It's a frightening time wallahi.
guys I'm off to play some games catch you another time ciao

guys I'm off to play some games catch you another time ciao

Take what brothers @Layth and @Inquisitive_ write seriously. They can be harsh at times, but they're absolutely switched on. The world started to change in a significant way after the 16th century. The fathers of the modern West were all inducted into secret societies centred around worship of the self (Lucifer doctrine). This is a good starting point...

Habeen wanaagsan.

One of maternal of grandfather (5 or 6) who was big eater, when he got married his bride cooked the regular potion for him. But it was not enough for him. One day he told her that he invited guest group of men who needed very heavy meal from camel to sheep....etc she cooked then asked her to leave the home so his guests can eat at ease. However like rest of woman she hided to see these guests. Until she saw the scene of my grandmother eating all these food. She got a shock and ran away to her family(scared from him) till they reconciled later.

Again the same story repeated with one of my dad's relatives who was in police service during 60s. After he finished his shift, he will take his rifle and hunts wild animals. His wife left him because she couldn't handle the daily work of cleaning the animals. He got this scary look (bold head, big moustache, giant body)

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>agreeing with dhegdheer on anything

YHjfwGt.gif

@merka :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending