Question for the 21'st Century Women - Poll

Would you be able to remove the guts, skin, faeces of a dead Animal brought to you and cook it?

• Hell fucking no! Don't think I could ever adapt to this.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Yes but will take time, need to adapt to it.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, I could do this even tonight.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about, you wrote nothing of substance in those couple of sentences. Why have I no idea what I'm talking about - give me an example or quote me. Your AWOL behaviour irks me at times. I try not to be harsh with the sisters so saamix - ha iga xumaan.

I'm giving @merka some tough love - diiga uu igu kiciyay.

To my delight Barca is getting absolutely raped by PSG, so my blood pressure is back down. @merka we cool right :mjpls:
I wasn't even mentioning you until you decided to post shit. We cool sxb.

All I did was correct one point based on my experience and in response I get some angry long ass post talking about what other men have done. :pachah1:

How's r/redpill been doing, any good new fanfics about having scored girls?

I'm not going to lie, it looked interesting about 8 years ago. But once you see what they write, it's mostly just bitter men who've been scorned/wronged, and juiced up idiots. Their objectification of women is beyond vile tbh.

I am a Muslim man, their crap runs counter to my core beliefs. Smash and dash is:

7e7.jpg

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I'm not going to lie, it looked interesting about 8 years ago. But once you see what they write, it's mostly just bitter men who've been scorned/wronged, and juiced up idiots. Their objectification of women is beyond vile tbh.

I am a Muslim man, their crap runs counter to my core beliefs. Smash and dash is:

7e7.jpg
Let me tell you a secret

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7e7.jpg
Agreed. There's some truth to their philosophies, albeit most of it being utter garbage. We don't outright dismiss science only because of some ludicrous theories.
:lolbron:

Since when is fanfic/frustration science?:cosbyhmm:
I didn't say it's science. I mean, there might be some truth to it that actually reflects on reality, though most of it is rubbish. Perhaps using science wasn't a good analogy on my part (since their truth-to-rubbish ratio is not in correspondence) but you get the point.

Let's not derail

Thatsomaligirl

Not really, some of them are quite well versed in extreme manipulation of weaker women. That's their whole game plan - get a girl with low self esteem and shit on her. It works, but it's immoral.
Nah I'm talking about those field reports or whatever where they tell everyone their day or something and how they got this and that girl they scream fabrication.

Targeting low self-esteemed people works both ways, it's pathetic and manipulative af.
Those type of people aren't looking for a serious companion, they're just trying to find someone easy to control, someone they could boss over since they're the lowest of the low irl.
People like those are called predators, they cut off the people around the girl/guy and make then dependent on them.

Nah I'm talking about those field reports or whatever where they tell everyone their day or something and how they got this and that girl they scream fabrication.

Targeting low self-esteemed people works both ways, it's pathetic and manipulative af.
Those type of people aren't looking for a serious companion, they're just trying to find someone easy to control, someone they could boss over since they're the lowest of the low irl.
People like those are called predators, they cut off the people around the girl/guy and make then dependent on them.

I agree. But don't be biased and overlook the degeneracy of the new modern 'woman'.

Thatsomaligirl

I agree. But don't be biased and overlook the degeneracy of the new modern 'woman'.
What degeneracy?
Having the right to choose who they want to be with? Say no to some random guy coming up to you?
Being allowed to divorce? I don't get it other than having more rights, the dating scene is still the same.

There are as many assholes women as there are men, not gonna deny it but whats wrong with the "new modern woman"?

What degeneracy?
Having the right to choose who they want to be with? Say no to some random guy coming up to you?
Being allowed to divorce? I don't get it other than having more rights, the dating scene is still the same.

There are as many assholes women as there are men, not gonna deny it but whats wrong with the "new modern woman"?

Every woman has the right to choose her partner and all that other jazz. I'm speaking of the agenda manufactured by Frankfurt school, funded and promoted by Ashkenazi Jew intellectuals, and drilled into the people of Europe and America.

The results of this constant assault on the psyche of white men is evident today. This redpill movement is gaining a lot of followers. The cadaan men feel completely emasculated.

#smanspreading #racistairconditioning #toxicmasculinity #walk #wagegap

Islam is the only thing protecting us from this disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending