Question for the 21'st Century Women - Poll

Would you be able to remove the guts, skin, faeces of a dead Animal brought to you and cook it?

• Hell fucking no! Don't think I could ever adapt to this.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Yes but will take time, need to adapt to it.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, I could do this even tonight.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

These types of clips are so common, many dometicated man are not immune from this either, but this is for the ladies.

I sometimes wonder what will happen during the inevitable societal collapse that's coming, and how the 21st century domesticated women will survive, adapt and more importantly what role she will play.

Most of the 21'st century ones I have seen are scared of mouses, rats, cockroaches, pigeons, puppy dogs and even giant teddy bears.

Would you be able to kill a small animal? remove the intestines, guts and skin of one already killed for you? do you think your able to adapt and cook it? which is the most challenging process out of these? would you be able to milk a goat? Please answer in the poll and share your insights.

From first impressions I think @Canuck @Asma @madamelioness @hodon would be highly capable to adapt to this situation if not already capable to do this tonight.

The following would likely fail horribly even at milking an incapacitated goat @VixR @dhegdheer @Thatsomaligirl @Knowthyself @The_Cosmos (yes I regard him as a female)

The results should be interesting, only females vote please, will do a rendition for the males as well after this.

Last edited:
Men should be the one that skins the animal, whilst the women cooks it.

Maybe in the Europhile cultures but across Africa that's not the case, certainly not east Africa, the man walks for literally hours just hunting the prey, then ones killed carries it on his back and back to the village, the women takes care of the rest.

He can't skin it nor gut it while the dead carcass is on his back in his long walk back to the village, it's common sense bro, there is many clips on Youtube you can see, the men are virtually exhausted, we hunt preys through exhausting them, it's why we are experts at marathons.

Even in today's domesticated world, once the meat is brought the women takes care off everything required, removing the fat, bones, cutting them into pieces, wrapping it, marinating them, cooking etc.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Maybe in the Europhile cultures but across Africa that's not the case, certainly not east Africa, the man walks for literally hours just hunting the prey, then ones killed carries it on his back and back to the village, the women takes care of the rest.

He can't skin it nor gut it while the dead carcass is on his back in his long walk back to the village, it's common sense bro, there is many clips on Youtube you can see, the men are virtually exhausted, we hunt preys through exhausting them, it's why we are experts at marathons.

Even in today's domesticated world, once the meat is brought the women takes care off everything required, removing the fat, bones, cutting them into pieces, wrapping it, marinating them, cooking etc. It's no different elsewhere.
Just because Africa does it, doesn't mean that it's right.

If society collapses, we wouldn't go back to being hunter gatherers. Worst case scenario, we would go back to pre-industrial society after most of humanity dies and stabilizes.

VixR

Veritas
Cockroaches, rats and mice are actually cause for concern, there's a reason most ppl have a visceral reaction of fear towards them, including men.

Meanwhile, game isn't scary. Game runs from you. You are the pursuant. Shooting game or hunting isn't scary or hard, the worst that happens is you get worn out with nothing to show for it, or you get lost, neither of which is a problem in our plane of existence. As for the grunt work, the actual hard work that you ironically assigned to the femalefolk whilst feigning some sort of manliness or show of strength where there is in fact none, nothing in the world could drive me to gut or skin or cook or eat a kill from scratch as it tastes gross. I would sooner fell the animal in this dystopian dilemma of yours, which isn't even the hard part.

Even in today's domesticated world, once the meat is brought the women takes care off everything required, removing the fat, bones, cutting them into pieces, wrapping it, marinating them, cooking etc.
You have to skin and gut the animal as soon as you kill it, otherwise it will not be edible by the time you bring it back home.

VixR

Veritas
You have to skin and gut the animal as soon as you kill it, otherwise it will not be edible by the time you bring it back home.
You beat me to it. I had skimmed and just now caught that :cryinglaughsmiley:Carry it on your back exhausted kulaha

Cockroaches, rats and mice are actually cause for concern, there's a reason most ppl have a visceral reaction of fear towards them, including men.

Meanwhile, game isn't scary. Game runs from you. You are the pursuant. Shooting game or hunting isn't scary or hard, the worst that happens is you get worn out with nothing to show for it, or you get lost, neither of which is a problem in our plane of existence. As for the grunt work, the actual hard work that you ironically assigned to the femalefolk whilst feigning some sort of manliness or show of strength where there is in fact none, nothing in the world could drive me to gut or skin or cook or eat a kill from scratch as it tastes gross. I would sooner fell the animal in this dystopian dilemma of yours, which isn't even the hard part.

You're quite mistaken walaashay. Hunting is no easy game (no pun intended). Travelling through uneven terrain, surrounded by predators, chasing game that's 5 times as fast as you on foot is equivalent to field dressing to you?

Let me ask my own version of @Inquisitive_'s question:

If you were part of a community/tribe/village and was attacked by enemies. How would you respond if the men locked themselves in the house? Would you:

a) Ignore the men and start arming and preparing the women? (let's say hypothetically the invading arming is equal in number to the women in the village)
b) wail in despair and resign to your fate as concubines (if lucky)?
c) surrender and plan an escape for the inevitable bondage?
d) mass suicide with kool aide?

VixR

Veritas
I've never met a Somali man that goes hunting. These guys are talking out of their ass.
I've been hunting twice. It's uncomfortable, but it's not hard unless you're using bows, and I have a friend (female) who's had a longbow in her hand since we were kids, a girl. There's a strength requirement to skinning and quartering game that isn't required with hunting. They're two completely different skillsets, and its the grunt work that requires brute, the other requires stealth, luck and training, sometimes years, if you're using a bow. Anyone can shoot game (gun).

I've been hunting twice. It's uncomfortable, but it's not hard unless you're using bows, and I have a friend (female) who's had a longbow in her hand since we were kids, a girl. There's a strength requirement to skinning and quartering game that isn't required with hunting. They're two completely different skillsets, and its the grunt work that requires, the other is stealth, luck and training, sometimes years, if you're using a bow.
Yeah I went hunting a few times with some friends. Hunting with a bow is many times more difficult than with a rifle.

Even trying to get close enough for a kill shot is not that easy. Let alone all the other things that comes with it.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah I went hunting a few times with some friends. Hunting with a bow is many times more difficult than with a rifle.

Even trying to get close enough for a kill shot is not that easy. Let alone all the other things that comes with it.
I'm not saying hunting is easy, it's a sport out here. If it was for survival many would die lol. There are really good, serious hunters, but most ppl go for sport, and it doesn't matter if they fail, sometimes you don't even find game, or you lose its track, or you keep scaring it off. It's very tricky, but its not a brute sport as this guy makes it seem. The guys were doing the field quartering, or at most it was a team effort, and the guys would do the carrying too...that requires strength and even then it was shortlived cuz of amenities that make it easier today than the prehistoric hunting of old.

VixR

Veritas
You're quite mistaken walaashay. Hunting is no easy game (no pun intended). Travelling through uneven terrain, surrounded by predators, chasing game that's 5 times as fast as you on foot is equivalent to field dressing to you?

Let me ask my own version of @Inquisitive_'s question:

If you were part of a community/tribe/village and was attacked by enemies. How would you respond if the men locked themselves in the house? Would you:

a) Ignore the men and start arming and preparing the women? (let's say hypothetically the invading arming is equal in number to the women in the village)
b) wail in despair and resign to your fate as concubines (if lucky)?
c) surrender and plan an escape for the inevitable bondage?
d) mass suicide with kool aide?
You live in this fantasy land in your mind where a man who was thrown a weapon that afternoon would fare better than the woman who was armed the same afternoon, both with no experience. You are sorely and incredibly mistaken. The "tribe" would fall either way. Whether you give yourself to hard labor or bondage or kys is a personal choice.

Stop derailing this topic with your nonsense cheap polemics @Merca and @VixR , take you shukansi's elsewhere, the women that argued 'game' isn't scary because it runs away from you, in response to the mouse and rat question as if they are some sort of leopards that hunt human's and hence it's ok to fear them.

Or even worse that quickademic can't distinguish present day events from a future collapse scenario, using google searches to argue which way animal should be prepared, while he runs away from rats and dogs. create a separate thread for those arm-chair discussions.

And you and those that liked your comments in regards to immediate gutting are totally wrong and probably never hunted, it's not black and white and a lot of it depends on how the animal was killed and conditions, it's an intricate conversation useless to entertain with someone that never hunted.

Depending on climate and how it was killed there is anywhere between 0-5 hour window were it's best, obviousely if it's a bullet through the liver or gut it's a different story, in East Africa no such methods were used in the past (no gun) and even present day it's not used.

If you watch plenty of videos which you will find on Youtube of the San-Bushmen (the most ancient people on this planet) or even the Masai, they hunt like our forefathers did, they walk the prey down until it's exhausted using their tracks to track them, it's the cleanest kill you'll ever see, the prey is literally sitting duck and exhausted.

Watch this video to see how the hunting is done you moron

Here is a discussion between red-necks that hunt deer with rifles, some of them even leave it rancid for 24 hours, or anywhere between 0-7 hour mark
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=86248

You can use your common sense here, gutting it directly will leave blood trails all over their bodies for hours as they walk back to the village, it attracts flies and the meat goes rancid very quick, I cannot believe I actually read that quickademic garbage.

To get an idea of the kind person you are dealing with for future references, here he is backtracking on his bravado comments got him 20 likes in the end but when exposed, cried like a little school girl, typical cheap charlatan bakhti

LyingCunt.PNG

Lying DirthBag.PNG

Looks like you haven't learnt from your lessons in your previous Karbaash you quickademic cheap charlatan.

Let me give you a clue, doqonyahow, do your research first and I mean thorough research first, not a few pages of google, let it sink in for a while and marinate in that obtuse clogged one dimensional head of yours.

Once it has festered for a while, go outside for fresh air, then come back and entertain a discussion with you me. Until you do this, I won't respond to your ignoramus posts anymore.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
@Inquisitive_ The common man has an innate reversion to bold insects, rodents/rats; they have been the harbingers of disease and destruction of entire civilizations. Fear is a very useful human tool. Its better to have a healthy fear and find it was unwarranted than to not fear and be wrong in your lack of necessary fear. All the idiots who had no ounce of fear in them are gone off the face of this earth.

Stop derailing this topic with your nonsense cheap polemics @Merca and @VixR , take you shukansi's elsewhere, the women that argued 'game' isn't scary because it runs away from you, in response to the mouse and rat question as if they are some sort of leopards that hunt human's and hence it's ok to fear them.

Or even worse that quickademic can't distinguish present day events from a future collapse scenario, using google searches to argue which way animal should be prepared, while he runs away from rats and dogs. create a separate thread for those arm-chair discussions.

And you and those that liked your comments in regards to immediate gutting are totally wrong and probably never hunted, it's not black and white and a lot of it depends on how the animal was killed and conditions, it's an intricate conversation useless to entertain with someone that never hunted.

Depending on climate and how it was killed there is anywhere between 0-5 hour window were it's best, obviousely if it's a bullet through the liver or gut it's a different story, in East Africa no such methods were used in the past (no gun) and even present day it's not used.

If you watch plenty of videos which you will find on Youtube of the San-Bushmen (the most ancient people on this planet) or even the Masai, they hunt like our forefathers did, they walk the prey down until it's exhausted using their tracks to track them, it's the cleanest kill you'll ever see, the prey is literally sitting duck and exhausted.

Watch this video to see how the hunting is done you moron

Here is a discussion between red-necks that hunt deer with rifles, some of them even leave it rancid for 24 hours, or anywhere between 0-7 hour mark
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=86248

You can use your common sense here, gutting it directly will leave blood trails all over their bodies for hours as they walk back to the village, it attracts flies and the meat goes rancid very quick, I cannot believe I actually read that quickademic garbage.

To get an idea of the kind person you are dealing with for future references, here he is backtracking on his bravado comments got him 20 likes when exposed, cried like a little school girl, typical cheap charlatan bakhti

View attachment 13161

View attachment 13160
Why are you so mad for? :icon lol:

I think it's time for you to take a break from the internet.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me

These types of clips are so common, many dometicated man are not immune from this either, but this is for the ladies.

I sometimes wonder what will happen during the inevitable societal collapse that's coming, and how the 21st century domesticated women will survive, adapt and more importantly what role she will play.

Most of the 21'st century ones I have seen are scared of mouses, rats, cockroaches, pigeons, puppy dogs and even giant teddy bears.

Would you be able to kill a small animal? remove the intestines, guts and skin of one already killed for you? do you think your able to adapt and cook it? which is the most challenging process out of these? would you be able to milk a goat? Please answer in the poll and share your insights.

From first impressions I think @Canuck @Asma @madamelioness @hodon would be highly capable to adapt to this situation if not already capable to do this tonight.

The following would likely fail horribly even at milking an incapacitated goat @VixR @dhegdheer @Thatsomaligirl @Knowthyself @The_Cosmos (yes I regard him as a female)

The results should be interesting, only females vote please, will do a rendition for the males as well after this.
lol go back talking about how flat the earth is and don't talk about women since you have no experience with them :hemad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Inquisitive_ The common man has an innate reversion to bold insects, rodents/rats; they have been the harbingers of disease and destruction of entire civilizations. Fear is a very useful human tool. Its better to have a healthy fear and find it was unwarranted than to not fear and be wrong in your lack of necessary fear. All the idiots who had no ounce of fear in them are gone off the face of this earth.

I have no problem with your line of argument, in fact I have been to homes with mouse infestations, were everybody is scared to death to go downstairs at night to eat, particularly the females that needed assistance.

That's the context in which this discussion was taking place, no one is afraid due to disease otherwise they would have moved to a different house.

@Thatsomaligirl

loool Eedo could you bring yourself around to milk an injured goat ? how about remove the excess wool from a sheep? is there anything those manicured, hand lotioned fake nails would touch at all?

Or is just sit on that reclining chair and watch Farah do it all miyaah? while you ready yourself and submit to his depraved desires? ma saas miyaah? come on I thought you was better then this! thought you brought more to the table. :bell:

You live in this fantasy land in your mind where a man who was thrown a weapon that afternoon would fare better than the woman who was armed the same afternoon, both with no experience. You are sorely and incredibly mistaken. The "tribe" would fall either way. Whether you give yourself to hard labor or bondage or kys is a personal choice.

You haven't answered my question. y u so mad?

So if you were to pick a guard for the night and had the choice between an armed man and an armed woman (of similar age) - both inexperienced - you would be happy to toss a coin? Either will do?

Please entertain my hypothetical waalashey, we are all friends here (sometimes).

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I have no problem with your line of argument, in fact I have been to homes with mouse infestations, were everybody is scared to death to go downstairs at night to eat, particularly the females that needed assistance.

That's the context in which this discussion was taking place, no one is afraid due to disease otherwise they would have moved to a different house.

@Thatsomaligirl

loool Eedo could you bring yourself around to milk an injured goat ? how about remove the excess wool from a sheep? is there anything those manicured, hand lotioned fake nails would touch at all?

Or is just sit on that reclining chair and watch Farah do it all miyaah? while you ready yourself and submit to his depraved desires? ma saas miyaah? come on I thought you was better then this! thought you brought more to the table. :bell:
LoL I haven't studied all these years just to end up taking care of goats :mjlol:
I don't believe you have ever seen a goat so much as touched one either since you never leave your basement:hahaidiot:

Depraved desires? lol I see someone has been on fanfiction.net too often:ohdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.