Question for sspoters

Amber

A blessed human
Do I seem annoying and submissive? or am I sweet and cute? Please help me figure this out!
Good Morning Help GIF by Satisfied Customer

Amber

A blessed human
I got called out by a friend for being too submissive when I was trying to be nice.
Also, I freaked out when I stuttered in front of this really cute guy :mjsuitcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You seem endearing and engaging.

Don't ever let good looking men intimidate you. Intimdate them.

:lolbron: Keep them on their toes and give them hell. They don't deserve submission until their pockets prove fat enough for the taking. Honestly, lately I've been twinning with @Yaraye. We're being each other's gold digging accountability buddies. Join us.
Come On GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
You are overly friendly in my opinion🤣the miskin ones are the most bahal ones iska ilaaliya,don't be like me and create a bahal while u tryna see a different side of them,can't lie though,It was fascinating to observe the evolution taking place right in front of me, witnessing a miskin soul turn into a bahal (Astaghfirullah)

Attachments

• 4377191.jpg
    4377191.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 25

Amber

A blessed human

:lolbron: Keep them on their toes and give them hell. They don't deserve submission until their pockets prove fat enough for the taking. Honestly, lately I've been twinning with @Yaraye. We're being each other's gold digging accountability buddies. Join us.
Totally! I have my own fair share of gold digging
nicki minaj gh GIF

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Do I seem annoying and submissive? or am I sweet and cute? Please help me figure this out!
Good Morning Help GIF by Satisfied Customer
Tbh that is perfect just don't be too miskiin that people walk over you.

Men love a woman that is nice to them, however only few select of them deserve that.

Also depends on when your miskiin sometimes i guess it is not socially acceptable.

Shit I don't mind I'll do good by you and Allah SWT