Question for Somalispot

Is making your wife happy a #1 priority

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not literally my #1 priority, but I'd try very hard to keep her happy. I wouldn't marry someone who can't appreciate and reciprocate.

Muji

VIP
They're equally insane clearly :comeon:

It makes sense if your religious and therefore have no meaningful personality outside obeying Allah, or if they have strongly similar values.

However cultural difference would normally rip such a couple a part, but for some the difference itself can be intriguing and keeping the relationship alive.

A lot of Somali men are bidding for someone who is dutiful and manageable. I’m not sure why, I’m pretty sure most men would find such a woman spineless and dull. I would rate more highly someone who can bring humour, intelligence and emotional stability.

A lot of Somali men are bidding for someone who is dutiful and manageable. I’m not sure why, I’m pretty sure most men would find such a woman spineless and dull. I would rate more highly someone who can bring humour, intelligence and emotional stability.
:salute:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
If that’s your mission what would you do if your wife wanted sex with other men because you couldn’t satisfy her? Would you let her f*ck other guys because that’s what makes her happy? That’s fulfilling your mission
He still ain’t answer my question maybe he does let it happen :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.