Question for Somalispot

Is making your wife happy a #1 priority

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If your a guy it should be your mission to make your wife happy I pamper her with gifts and from time to time invite my mother in law and my mom to a spa session the prophet Muhammed pbuh said exchange gifts as that will lead to increasing the love for one another

Unfortunately a lot of Somali couples they spend a ton on their wedding but afterwards they don’t spend on each other or be affectionate to one another the whole relationship becomes one sided where the wife only tends to her husbands needs and hers gets neglected and she becomes miserable and fat

Anyways When you keep a good woman happy I’d guarantee she thinks about your happiness and about you and your family more and does all these little things That you take for granted simply noticing And verbally appreaciating those things make her happy

Besides Why would you not both want each other to be happy?

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
If your a guy it should be your mission to make your wife happy I pamper her with gifts and from time to time invite my mother in law and my mom to a spa session the prophet Muhammed pbuh said exchange gifts as that will lead to increasing the love for one another

Unfortunately a lot of Somali couples they spend a ton on their wedding but afterwards they don’t spend on each other or be affectionate to one another the whole relationship becomes one sided where the wife only tends to her husbands needs and hers gets neglected and she becomes miserable and fat

Anyways When you keep a good woman happy I’d guarantee she thinks about your happiness and about you and your family more and does all these little things That you take for granted simply noticing And verbally appreaciating those things make her happy

Besides Why would you not both want each other to be happy?
If that’s your mission what would you do if your wife wanted sex with other men because you couldn’t satisfy her? Would you let her f*ck other guys because that’s what makes her happy? That’s fulfilling your mission

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Her happiness should be from being with me and we are accomplishing what we set out to do in agreement to marriage.
I treat marriage as all Somali's treated marriage b4 colonialism - an advancement and power status.
(Each one must strengthen the pride of their clan am I right?)

However it's only for the benefit for the lovers interest and future inheritance (our soon to be children.)
At-least that is how I look at it. . .

But then again as a male, it's not priority to be married it's a priority to be responsible (building wealth & reputation) and keep yourself conditioned [trained] into able to bring pride into your future family soon to be.

Not many may (not) think like how I do on this. I'm sure there are others who can agree with me

If it doesn’t go beyond the limits of reasoning, culture and deen yes I would, a happy wife would share her happiness with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending