Question for Somalispot

Is making your wife happy a #1 priority

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
She would be living next door to me and be involved in my kids life so I would like my mum to be friends with her.

Living next door to your mother in law
17E03F79-5CF7-49E0-B75B-A29326FEEF10.gif

Good luck to both of you I guess

Is this true @AliUK

@Steamdevolopment what do you think someone from the UK has in common with someone raised in the Gulf? Help me make sense of this.

They're equally insane clearly :comeon:

It makes sense if your religious and therefore have no meaningful personality outside obeying Allah, or if they have strongly similar values.

However cultural difference would normally rip such a couple a part, but for some the difference itself can be intriguing and keeping the relationship alive.

It makes sense if your religious and therefore have no meaningful personality outside obeying Allah, or if they have strongly similar values.

However cultural difference would normally rip such a couple a part, but for some the difference itself can be intriguing and keeping the relationship alive.
What if both of them was raised with "Somali culture" :gucciwhat:

I'm pretty sure all Somalis around the world has something in common.

What if both of them was raised with "Somali culture" :gucciwhat:

I'm pretty sure all Somalis around the world has something in common.

It is true that they would have something in common, you can say that for a vast majority of people, but the fact remains that they lived under radically different places and it would taint their views, ways of act and even interacting with others.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

If she was raised the same way gulf women are raised then she's wifey material

Muji

VIP
There is no such thing as wifey material.

Only person you're compatible with or who looks for marriage, anyone can with the right person be married.

When did you become so wise abayo :ehh:

Ali seems like a good guy but I don’t understand why a woman would move to a foreign country and marry someone then live next door to his mom. Not for me but it may be alright for some.

When did you become so wise abayo :ehh:

Ali seems like a good guy but I don’t understand why a woman would move to a foreign country and marry someone then live next door to his mom. Not for me but it may be alright for some.

Oh, you're far to kind my dear.

How are you doing after the heartbreak? :it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts