Question for Somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't a union of equals you guys were absorbed by koonfur all forms of government was in Mogadishu you were allocated seats in the parliament that's about it

Both sides had Parlamient and parties who agreed to form a new state. So two EQUALS agreed to unite. Did you watch my video ? If we weren't equal why didn't we get absorbed before 1960 and everyone of us had it's own independence day ?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Somaliland is a fantasy. Only delusional and people high on Qat believe it is gona be a country.
It's a political bonzie scheme where corrupt elite lines up their pockets and use their propagandist to manipulate their 68 diaspora.

Bro don't take it personal we seem to be on the same side, but bruuuhh you have the most fucked up name on this forum
:williamswtf:
ezgif.com-add-text (1).gif

Recognized as a dowlad ??

:drakelaugh::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

:lolbron:

Yeah you are right the brits had an embassy in bahdan and vice verca. Yes you are right you had a seat in the UN.

Don't be delusional my brother you were part of british SL like everybody else.
Bring the treaties that were signed.
Post them.
Whi was paying taxes??

Nigga post the treaties signed by the people
Second post the Memorandum

What are you trying to argue? I don't understand :gucciwhat: All coastal clans signed a treaty, you were considered part of the protectorate as far as UN is concerned , they even wanted to push the border to bender ziayda near bandar qassim

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Like usual. Run around in circles
Sit down, not only did I silence you but you want me to get you sources.

Nothing you say makes sense, in this thread you're a meme.

You said true story Somaliland was never a country then I debunk you and then you say I am running around circles. Have you lost your mind?

Go find your treaties and memorandum and get on with your point.:what:

Sit down, not only did I silence you but you want me to get you sources.

Nothing you say makes sense, in this thread you're a meme.

You said true story Somaliland was never a country then I debunk you and then you say I am running around circles. Have you lost your mind?

Go find your treaties and memorandum and get on with your point.:what:

I'll give him a preface :drakelaugh:

"ART.
I.
The British government, in compliance with the wish of the undersigned Elders of the Warsangali, undertakes to extend to them and to the territories under their authorities and jurisdiction the gracious favour and protection of Her Majesty the Queen-Empress."

Grand Sultan of Warsangeli awarded for doing the Queens bidding
gacama.jpg

I'll give him a preface :drakelaugh:

"ART.
I.
The British government, in compliance with the wish of the undersigned Elders of the Warsangali, undertakes to extend to them and to the territories under their authorities and jurisdiction the gracious favour and protection of Her Majesty the Queen-Empress."

Grand Sultan of Warsangeli awarded for doing the Queens bidding
View attachment 68830
Never seen a dhulbahante act like this.
Are you HJ

Second dhulos were a condom and still are. Being used left and right.
Wtf have you accomplished:susp:

Warsangali had a fucking Sultanate that was recognized
What have you had???

Never seen a dhulbahante act like this.
Are you HJ

Second dhulos were a condom and still are. Being used left and right.
Wtf have you accomplished:susp:

Warsangali had a fucking Sultanate that was recognized
What have you had???

You silly rat changing subject. We were the only qabiil in Somaliland to not sign treaty you far isgeli :susp:

You silly rat changing subject. We were the only qabiil in Somaliland to not sign treaty you far isgeli ******:susp:
:liberaltears: dont make it like All Dhulos were agaisnt the British. Some clans in dhulos i wouldnt be suprised if Jamac Siyaad were aiding the british in their fight agaisnt Sayidka.
Dont play that card.
Your main city LA didnt even exist till 1943

Used Condom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts