Question for Somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If somaliland wasn’t a country, what was the thing the 35 countries including 5 permanent member of the security council of UN recognised then and remember it says they recognised somaliland not somali republic which came after.
Do you believe Somaliland should be recognized?

You are a reasonable man
Lakiin some of your cousins are pure dogshit. I was recognized as a dowlad and didnt pay tax to Britain then they say we British my ass.

True story. We were never a country.

Ninyahow qof weyn baatahay dee beenta iskaga daa. Forget paying taxes, your grand Suldan and warsans most famous figure in history received medals for doing leg work and being a good scout:pachah1:

Do you believe Somaliland should be recognized?

Yeah because that’s what the people over there wants and it’s been independent for the last 28 years and millions of somaliland believe and wants independence, so how anyone stop that. It’s time to stop the nonsense and start to listening to the people’s demand.

Remember you can never truly force people to go against their will.

Unfortunately recognition can only come from the south, because until they realise we are never coming back nothing will change and no country will do somaliland any favours because,
WE NEVER BEND THE KNEE.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah because that’s what the people over there wants and it’s been independent for the last 28 years and millions of somaliland believe and wants independence, so how anyone stop that. It’s time to stop the nonsense and start to listening to the people’s demand.

Remember you can never truly force people to go against their will.
And what about the other regions and tribes who don’t believe in SL getting recognized?

Majority of them are already supporting somaliland, that’s why every major city and town are flying the flag and remember the voting was happing all over somaliland.
Like the Brexit, majority rule.

Remember the two conference in the 90’s every qabil that lives in somaliland was represented and they all agree on Somalialand, nobody was forced because otherwise there would have been fighting in all those regions you mentioned.

You are a reasonable man
Lakiin some of your cousins are pure dogshit. I was recognized as a dowlad and didnt pay tax to Britain then they say we British my ass.

Recognized as a dowlad ??

:drakelaugh::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

:lolbron:

Yeah you are right the brits had an embassy in bahdan and vice verca. Yes you are right you had a seat in the UN.

Don't be delusional my brother you were part of british SL like everybody else.

You claim two governments formed a union on July 1st, 1960 but let me ask you this which flag was raised in Hargeisa 4 days prior to your independence?:mjkkk:

I'll give you a hint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jawaabtu waa xagiina:umad:
The answer is SL and Somalia Union had been agreed upon in the years 1957-1960 by both parliaments before both got their indepedence. So it is logical that they had only one flag.

Here is a detailed speech of Ina Cigaal AUN the first somali state head in 1960 (after the union 5 days later he eventually lost his position )

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Are you mumbling to yourself or something? What do you even mean with this???

We have power and jurisdiction in the Somaliland Protectorate:
And whereas it is intended that the Somaliland Protectorate shall become an independent country on the twenty-sixth day of June 1960.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blame the Queen for including Eastern Sanaag and Eastern Sool into the British Somaliland. Bila edeeb
32878600_1260952597387462_3749928378405224448_n (1).gif

The answer is SL and Somalia Union had been agreed upon in the years 1957-1960 by both parliaments before both got their indepedence. So it is logical that they had only one flag.

Here is a detailed speech of Ina Cigaal AUN the first somali state head in 1960 (after the union 5 days later he eventually lost his position )

It wasn't a union of equals you guys were absorbed by koonfur all forms of government was in Mogadishu you were allocated seats in the parliament that's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts