Question for Somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claim two governments formed a union on July 1st, 1960 but let me ask you this which flag was raised in Hargeisa 4 days prior to your independence?:mjkkk:

I'll give you a hint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jawaabtu waa xagiina:umad:

Lool it’s only because Somalilnd came up with the flag first and then gave it to the south, however it’s was and no one can deny that somaliland was recognised as a independent country by the UN. That’s a fact no one can deny.

People of somaliland choose to join a union with Somalia and then for a lot reasons, the people of somaliland choose to leave the union to be independent again. My brothers and sister it’s really that simple.

Farm

VIP
Lool it’s only because Somalilnd came up with the flag first and then gave it to the south, however it’s was and no one can deny that somaliland was recognised as a independent country by the UN. That’s a fact no one can deny.

You still believe the lie you made the flag?

2UrkCKY.jpg

dNnRsBL.jpg

It was made by a Majeeteen man from Mudug, and it was first hoisted in Bari in 1954.. as usual you try to claim history that isn’t yours.

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.

SL didn't have a seat at the UN. Pre-independence, there's was an agreement that British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland would unify as states known as Somalia.

The flag was developed by the Somali MP in Xamar during UN trusteeship by Italy.

So flag was designed by southern, which British Somaliland used before Italian Somaliland can use it.

Again the legal case is there for everyone to see, what part of the somaliland was recognised as its own independent country don’t u get it. You can hate somaliland all you like, somaliland was recognised as a sovereign country by UN. Simple

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

2UrkCKY.jpg

dNnRsBL.jpg

It was made by a Majeeteen man from Mudug, and it was first hoisted in Bari in 1954.. as usual you try to claim history that isn’t yours.
I never understood why these kids are so delusional

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
So the flag was designed by Somalia but didn’t use it until somaliland did, Yh make sense now
Don't respond to them, they are confusing two events. The flag part isn't a surprise, since they had already discussed entering into a union with the south so adopting the flag is natural.

SL gained recognition before the union and this was decided by the British.

Two different events, they cant dispute that SL got recognition as an independent country before the union.

Last edited:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
So the flag was designed by Somalia but didn’t use it until somaliland did, Yh make sense now
The flag was created by a man from mudug, and it was hosted in bari long before it was in waaqoyi. Get your facts straight

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You claim two governments formed a union on July 1st, 1960
It is not a claim.. Former British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland entered into a union forming Republic of Somalia.

You cannot call this a claim, it happened. It is why Somalia til this day claim Somaliland as part of Somalia..

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

2UrkCKY.jpg

dNnRsBL.jpg

:damn::deadrose:

I would say Sland had a case if it was like North Yemen

Again the legal case is there for everyone to see, what part of the somaliland was recognised as its own independent country don’t u get it. You can hate somaliland all you like, somaliland was recognised as a sovereign country by UN. Simple

Dadkani futadoodi bay kahadlaan afkooduna way kaxaaraan, shubanka naga daaya:nahgirl:

Screenshot_20190314-172514_Drive.jpg

Somalia wasn't even a country. We united with them while they were a UN trust territory:russ:. Basically we took them from the UN in 1960, and in 1991 UNti baan kucelinay. Haysta baan kunidhi. Hadana UNti baa kadaashay oo Afrikaanka bay kuwareejiyeen:susp:

Don't respond to them, they are confusing two events. The flag part isn't a surprise, since they had already discussed entering into a union with the south so adopting the flag is natural.

SL gained recognition before the union and this was decided by the British.

Two different events, they cant dispute that SL got recognition as an independent country before the union.
Im from British Somaliland. We were never a government. We were never a country.
Somalia was the only country that was made.
Come at me. I dare y'all to say i aint from British Somaliland

Im from British Somaliland. We were never a government. We were never a country.
Somalia was the only country that was made.
Come at me. I dare y'all to say i aint from British Somaliland

If somaliland wasn’t a country, what was the thing the 35 countries including 5 permanent member of the security council of UN recognised then and remember it says they recognised somaliland not somali republic which came after.

Status
Not open for further replies.