QUESTION: Do you guys find that you get treated differently from other black people?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Only by West African and Caribbean folks when I was growing up.

Once you graduate and start working, you’re seen as just another black man. The Jamaicans and Nigerians I used to fight are now my friends.

VixR

Veritas
Funny, a new Nigerian friend I met through school expressed this to me. But I think she’s just internalizing?

Tbh I never had a problem fitting in, and don’t have experiences of being treated differently sans hijab. In my stint with hijab, there’s definitely a barrier. I didn’t have a blatantly bad experience, it was more subtle (less interaction, less likely for people to open up to you, etc).

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes I found police officers were much more friendly to me and also at work. Cadaan girls also treat me well and dont clutch their purses like when they see blacks. Maybe its cause I dress well (tailored dress shirts and pants) instead of like your typical madoow with sagging jeans, baggy clothes, uncouth hair and bad body odour. I noticed Somalis that imitate madows get treated as such.

World

VIP
You guys are so shameful and delusional.:chrisfreshhah:

If anything Somalis are treated much worse than Madows because not only are we black, but we are also Muslim and we are just as criminal as them, if not worse. Many Madow parents tell their children to stay away from Somalis because we are a bad influence.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't like Carribbeans their work ethic sucks. But having a advantage over them? No way! One thing I do like about my boss is he understands my background. Nevertheless Dutch people are very progressive and if you have good work ethics they will hire you.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You guys are so shameful and delusional.:chrisfreshhah:

If anything Somalis are treated much worse than Madows because not only are we black, but we are also Muslim and we are just as criminal as them, if not worse. Many Madow parents tell their children to stay away from Somalis because we are a bad influence.
Does this apply in London?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
9a30f6ee-d4e6-489a-a550-8a37998ea518-308-0000002255c05237-jpeg.47380

VixR

Veritas
Maybe I should say somali women instead?
Yeah, I didn’t used to see it, but I think guys are more likely to experience racism than women are.

You said you don’t wear hijab and have a name that isn’t stereotypically Muslim (same as I). I think that makes a difference too.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Dibleyy that's because Somali women look like those special Black women with good hair and face but without the body. Also Western people tend to feel sorry for women with Muslim background and want to free them yacni plus you probably don't wear Hijab

CaliTedesse

VIP
You are probably called Amber aka Cambaro or Lisa or whatever Western like name

CaliTedesse

VIP
Last one is the Somalid, bone structure as you can see we are ranked under with the bottom 3, while top 3 Mongolid is closer to Negroid and Micronesinoid.
They really fucked up our head since Somali head vertical and round like Nordic and not that big futo head

p20f1.jpg

World

VIP
Yes, I'm from Ohio (which voted for trump) and get treated noticeably better than my AA counterparts in every facet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You actually think trump supporters would prefer a muslim terrorist n!gger whose country was responsible for black hawk dawn and 9/11 over their own Christian countrymen who they lived with for centuries.:chrisfreshhah:

Trending