Queen Elizabeth II has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
black folks need to chill with some of these heartless nasty remarks about the queen's death . We all agree that colonialism happened. It was a dark part of human history, it happened yes but by now people should have moved on already. I understand the Twitter trolls hiding behind their keyboards but a whole university professor tweeting such a thing? :snoop:

FcJ6IRQXgAAejV_.png

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Ffssss we don't even get a day off because funeral is on a Saturday. Least when some dictator dies in a 3rd world country they have a week of mourning

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ffssss we don't even get a day off because funeral is on a Saturday. Least when some dictator dies in a 3rd world country they have a week of mourning

Cousin when did they make u a mod?

Based

VIP
Inshallah she's being punished for giving out my country Ogaden to the xabashis.
Xabashi already ruled Ogaden region way before Britain stepped foot in the HOA. When britain took control of ogaden from the italians and gave it back to the ethiopians, the queen was only a child. She did not know.

interesting how a language spoken by only a fraction of the world is the "chosen" one... really makes you think, is Islam for everybody?
I remember reading somewhere that those that lived in the past who may have never come across Islam will be judged based on their deeds and behavior rather than the fact that they’re not Muslim. I mean how is a white woman who lived in a small English village in the 15th century possibly know anything about Islam or even met a Muslim?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I remember reading somewhere that those that lived in the past who may have never come across Islam will be judged based on their deeds and behavior rather than the fact that they’re not Muslim. I mean how is a white woman who lived in a small English village in the 15th century possibly know anything about Islam or even met a Muslim?

There is debate, last I checked, either they’re given a small test or they’re judged off actions.

Xabashi already ruled Ogaden region way before Britain stepped foot in the HOA. When britain took control of ogaden from the italians and gave it back to the ethiopians, the queen was only a child. She did not know.
she was 28 years old and the monarchy decided what land went where and they decided to keep ogaden occupied because ogaden like the sayid fought them. she was being a petty qaxxaabad. i am glad she's now burning in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts