Quebec passes bill banning niqab, burka while receiving public services

VIP
They make up 10% of France's population. Once they get in the double digits in any society, they go crazy and are all chaos. It all started with the terror attack at the Jewish primary school a few years ago by that Maghrebi. Before that, they were just loud extremists. Canada is at the loud extremist stage.

They must never reach the double digits in Canada or it'll become like France with Sharia zones and terror attacks in cafés of all places.

Shut the f*ck up. You arn't even canadian. Canadian muslims are very well integrated.

Shut the f*ck up. You arn't even canadian. Canadian muslims are very well integrated.

Did I trigger you? Good

I was born in Toronto and lived in Canada my whole life so I can speak of this topic all I like.

Most are "integrated" but many are not. There's a lot of terrorists here. There was a terror attack in the country just a few weeks ago. Do you live under a rock?

There have been 4 terror attacks in the past few years. Increasing your numbers is suicide.

VIP
Did I trigger you? Good

I was born in Toronto and lived in Canada my whole life so I can speak of this topic all I like.

Most are "integrated" but many are not. There's a lot of terrorists here. There was a terror attack in the country just a few weeks ago. Do you live under a rock?

There have been 4 terror attacks in the past few years. Increasing your numbers is suicide.

Well we gon take over and implement sharia on you kuffars. It's only a matter of time.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
They make up 10% of France's population. Once they get in the double digits in any society, they go crazy and are all chaos. It all started with the terror attack at the Jewish primary school a few years ago by that Maghrebi. Before that, they were just loud extremists. Canada is at the loud extremist stage.

They must never reach the double digits in Canada or it'll become like France with Sharia zones and terror attacks in cafés of all places.
Muslims will make up 6% of Canada's population in 2030!
Exciting times!
tenor.gif

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/

Well we gon take over and implement sharia on you kuffars. It's only a matter of time.

In your Palestinian nationhood dreams.

Go beg the other 50+ Ummah nations for citizenship and ask them to make you their equals and get lost terrorist. We're sick of your love for violence and the hatred in your hearts. No one cares for your dislike of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and atheists, gays, women who wear miniskirts and everything else while you take advantage of their generosity.

Get lost and don't let the door hit you on your way out. Everybody is sick of you.

:susp:

Proud كافر‎‎ that will defend this country

:salute:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Didn't you say your muslim? Wanting the niqab banned is one thing but wanting the hijab banned takes you out the fold of islam.
You need to learn more about Islam. Most of the practices come from the Hadith which were fabricated. Allah ordered women to cover their breast (not their head) and that's what the Quran says. our women covering up is an insult to us because it means that we can't control our sexual desires. Arab women might need the hijab since their men are perverts but we aren't.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You need to learn more about Islam. Most of the practices come from the Hadith which were fabricated. Allah ordered women to cover their breast (not their head) and that's what the Quran says. our women covering up is an insult to us because it means that we can't control our sexual desires. Arab women might need the hijab since their men are perverts but we aren't.
lol how many women you see wear their hair out while praying? Yeah fabricated and not mandatory my ass

Trending

Latest posts