QAXAABAD Mona Walter desecrates the holly Quran and insults Prophet Mohamed (SCW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
OP: why are you giving this woman the attention she soo desperately needs and wants?

Now, you showcasing her stupid idiotic video, you've now played a part in her evil. Most people wouldn't have seen this video, but you bringing it on here for all to see, will cause problems. Think next time you're going to share evil.

Also, you can tell she's insecure as hell. She left Islam, is living in Scandinavia, and is possibly married to a gaal cadaan ah. She should then be living her life, carrying on with her new belief system and enjoying her new life in Europe: but nope. She's still thinking and talking about Islam, the Quran and Rasolullah SAW.

Just look at the lenght she's probably gone to make this video. Went out and got herself a Qur'an (or maybe even has a copy in her house, if so, that says a lot), setup her camera, writes up a script to read from, does whatever she does in the video ( i don't know becuase i didn't watch it, nor do i want to watch it), edits the film and uploads it. All of this to 'discredit' a religion she left and doesn't want to be a part of. You couldn't make it up.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This
upload_2017-8-21_13-33-10.png
about
upload_2017-8-21_13-33-48.png
will get
upload_2017-8-21_13-34-51.png

Christopher Hitchens called her the greatest publish intellectual to come out of africa. Shes intelligent no question about that:manny:

They like her because she's vehemently anti-islam and anti-muslims not because they believe she's intelligent.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If I believed what Mona Walter also believed about Aisha being married and thighed at the age of 6 I would also heavily despise Islam just like I had believed previously.

I would not have gone back to Islam had I not looked further into Bukhari's hadith about Aisha not actually being 9 years old when the marriage was consummated.

If you truly believe Aisha was 9 years old, and you think that the most pure human being on Earth a 40+ year old man could have sex with this 9 year old and still be considered Al-Amin then you are truly sick and I want to spit on your face just like Mona spit on that kitab.

Allah is the most wise and the most righteous, he himself knows the truth and although our information is limited due to the errors in recording time in the 7th century, Allah's knowledge is ever-lasting. Allah would never condone a pedophile to be his messenger.

The God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad is too just for that.

For the life of me, i don't get what the obsession people have with the age of Aisha RA. In the hadith it says they were married, it didn't say anything about it being consummated then and there. Its common practice historically, even today, for girls (and boys) to get married off, then later when they reach the age of puberty, the consummation will happen. Its how life was back then.

For example, as there are a lot of Game of Thrones fans on here. Remember back in the early seasons, Sansa was married off to Joffrey Baratheon (Lannister actually), before she started bleeding. But him bedding her was delayed until she bled. Do you recall the fear and anxiety she had in that scene, when she woke from sleep one morning to her bleeding all over and her tearing the bed sheets with a butterknife: she knew that from that moment she would be intimate with Joffrey. And I'm sure it was like that with Rasolullah SAW.

This comparison between the ways of people, 1400 years ago to todays customs and practices is just stupid, to be frank. People grew up quicker in history and lived very short lives, and achieved great things in those short lives. That's why, if you look at history, great men achieved a lot in their younger days. From Alexander the Great, taking over the known world by the age of 30, kings and queens being coronated in the teens (or even as babies), and Mehmed Fatih The Conqueror, taking Constantinople and ending the Byzantine Empire, at the ripe old age of 21.

This vile thing that's said about our Rasolullah, is nothing more but a smear campaign.

Sad to see a sister leave the beauty of Islam. May Allah give her hidaayo. But I'm not surprised. Islam has been hijacked by monsters who've reduced it to an oppressive and hateful religion that is connected with human rights abuses, beheadings, stonings, amputations, the subjugation of women and the persecution of religious minorities.

People who reject this are not rejecting Islam. They are rejecting medieval Arab culture. As long as Muslims tolerate extreme preachers, educated people will abandon the religion for humane belief systems. You will notice that Christians always make their religion about love: that's where their emphasis is: a God who loves and the need to love one's neighbour, but wadaads talk about punishment and hell. No wonder Mona Walters chose love preachers to hate preachers.

YouTube is full of ex-Muslim celebrities with book deals and TV slots - Wafa Sultan, Nonie Darwish, Ibn Waraq, Sarah Haider, Kenan Malik, Walid Shoebat, etc. Even the son of the founder of Hamas, Mosab Hassan Yousef, left the deen:

And these are just the ones who are famous. Behind them is an army of anonymous murtads who spread across the Web. This will continue until Muslims drive out the Saudi vermin who've infested our masjids

For the life of me, i don't get what the obsession people have with the age of Aisha RA. In the hadith it says they were married, it didn't say anything about it being consummated then and there. Its common practice historically, even today, for girls (and boys) to get married off, then later when they reach the age of puberty, the consummation will happen. Its how life was back then.

For example, as there are a lot of Game of Thrones fans on here. Remember back in the early seasons, Sansa was married off to Joffrey Baratheon (Lannister actually), before she started bleeding. But him bedding her was delayed until she bled. Do you recall the fear and anxiety she had in that scene, when she woke from sleep one morning to her bleeding all over and her tearing the bed sheets with a butterknife: she knew that from that moment she would be intimate with Joffrey. And I'm sure it was like that with Rasolullah SAW.

This comparison between the ways of people, 1400 years ago to todays customs and practices is just stupid, to be frank. People grew up quicker in history and lived very short lives, and achieved great things in those short lives. That's why, if you look at history, great men achieved a lot in their younger days. From Alexander the Great, taking over the known world by the age of 30, kings and queens being coronated in the teens (or even as babies), and Mehmed Fatih The Conqueror, taking Constantinople and ending the Byzantine Empire, at the ripe old age of 21.

This vile thing that's said about our Rasolullah, is nothing more but a smear campaign.
It's the fault of bogus hadiths written 200 years after the prophet (PBUH) died. Six year old girls are still being married off to sick old men in Yemen and Afghanistan because of Sahih Bukhari. Muslim girls are suffering because Saudi ulama refuse to establish an age of consent or condemn pedophilia because they say if the prophet did it then it cannot be outlawed. The prophet did not do it. It's a fake hadith just like every other hadith that accuses him of human rights abuses. Sahih Bukhari and other hadith collections need to be revised to expunge anything which contradicts the Quran and human rights.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

I don't watch game of thrones because it is the bakhti of this Earth but in comparison that girl was not 9, she was about 14-15.

That's another thing that shows Aisha was likely not 9. It isn't until a couple generations ago where you'd see 10 year olds with their period. It's due to the poor western diet. In Aisha's time girls would have gotten their periods at about 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending