QAXAABAD Mona Walter desecrates the holly Quran and insults Prophet Mohamed (SCW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't u be mad knowing that you will never ever be able to experience an orgasm in life. No jihadi death sentence could be worse than that.

The fact that you have nothing better to do than whine on a "somali" forum is hilarious.

'Whine' or 'wine'? Where I come from it makes a world of difference which one ur referring to.
Anyhow u don't think the woman has just now come to terms with her oppression and whatever abuse she had to endure as a female in that culture.

'Whine' or 'wine'? Where I come from it makes a world of difference which one ur referring to.
Anyhow u don't think the woman has just now come to terms with her oppression and whatever abuse she had to endure as a female in that culture.

f*ck off and mind your business.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Lemme guess, the only "whine" you know is of the twerking variety, isn't it. "Dutty whining" or whatever? Come on, I knew your English was abymsal but I didn't think it was that bad
:russ:

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
IMG_1237.GIF

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
99% of these Somali Christians are lying about their stories to try to convert people.

There was an old lady a while back who said she converted from Islam. What she failed to mention was she was always a Christian and that she was an orphan raised by nuns and never had the opportunity to be exposed to Islam until she got married and had kids.

The old lady was clearly manipulated to be a poster child for masixi Somalis. Her children had to clear the whole thing up. Pretty disgusting and shameful to take advantage of the elderly.

It kinda goes to show that Christian missionaries are some of the most cunning people on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending