QAXAABAD Mona Walter desecrates the holly Quran and insults Prophet Mohamed (SCW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Naclatulah Mona Walter has embarked on a mission to be assigned a security detail by the Swedish government after producing this video.

I'm afraid she wants to die or something

unlike Ayan Hirsi this woman has no protection. She's suicidal

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
kkkkkkkk shes like Ayaan Hirsi without the intelligence, why don't she write books or something or defend her points with reason and logic? :jaynerd:

Doqoon + no islaam = loser

Ducaale

President 2k20
kkkkkkkk shes like Ayaan Hirsi without the intelligence, why don't she write books or something or defend her points with reason and logic? :jaynerd:

Doqoon + no islaam = loser
stupid ba tahay warya, you could be stephen hawking level genius + plus no islam = loser

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
stupid ba tahay warya, you could be stephen hawking level genius + plus no islam = loser
I'm saying shes not smart enough to profit off her contempt of Islam, unlike Ayaan, im not saying thats a good thing:mjlol:

Ducaale

President 2k20
I'm saying shes not smart enough to profit off her contempt of Islam, unlike Ayaan, im not saying thats a good thing:mjlol:
of course ayaan waa bigger shaydan because she actually contributes to the growing number of somali atheists, in fact this girl might be a victim of ayaan's shaydanmino.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
of course ayaan waa bigger shaydan because she actually contributes to the growing number of somali atheists, in fact this girl might be a victim of ayaan's shaydanmino.
The dumber the better

-somali society

Ducaale

President 2k20
The dumber the better

-somali society
i'm not saying that bro, its just ayan is using her elmi to turn more people atheist. At least this girl is dumb so she cant convert anyone into atheism.

Would rather deal with a genius enemy or a dumb enemy?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
SUBXANALLAH she left islam for CHRISTIANITY ?? wayaa I think this girl is just mentally challenged.
Yes. Apparently she couldn't stand Islam's superstitious nonsense so she went to a religion about a dude who got murdered and rose from the dead. I guess her experience with Islam led her to be so irrational that she couldn't see the irony.

:bell: :bell: :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.