Qarxis Weyne: Black woman exposes prominent NFL Football coach using Drugs "For the Culture"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ch-expose-racial-inequality-article-1.3556235

Woman who outed former Dolphins coach Chris Foerster says she did it to expose racial inequality

The woman who outed former Dolphins coach Chris Foerster prior to his resignation says she exposed him to bring attention to the racial inequality in America.

Kijuana Nige, a model who says Foerster used her as “his cocaine platter” during their “month-and-a-half, almost two months” in a relationship together, says her motive for posting the video of Foerster snorting what appears to be cocaine was to prove a larger point.

“My motive was just to basically expose the inequalities in the system. It’s not just NFL,” Nige said during her interview on ESPN Radio’s The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz on Wednesday. “The inequalities that come with being a minority compared with a white privileged person in America just in general.

“How do we have someone who is paid millions to be a leader for a team doing blow, when we can’t have blacks kneeling for the anthem,” Nige asked rhetorically. “After I realized his habits and who he was and everything going on in the system, he was going to get exposed.”

The video Nige posted was sent to her by Foerster himself, professing his love to the model as he snorted lines of a white, powdery substance.

While Nige said she indeed cares for Foerster and called him a “good person,” she said he simply needed be used as an example to prove her point.

“How was he even given the opportunity to resign, seriously? How were you given the opportunity to resign after having such footage surface in the first place?” Nige said. “Let’s be honest here. If this was an African-American man, if he was a minority, they would have fired him. They would not have given him the opportunity to resign. That further just shines a lot on the inequalities of the system. They treat certain people different than others, and that’s not fair.”

After posting the video, however, Nige says she received threats from Foerster, telling her not to even consider sharing the video or any information about it.

“After he sent the video, he came off his high and low-key kind of threatened me if I ended up exposing the information,” she said. “So before he could do anything to me, I also felt that needed to be exposed. Just in case I just somehow pop up dead, this story was still going to get out.”

Faced with criticism from people questioning her motivation, Nige told the radio hosts that it’s unacceptable that she has been receiving backlash, explaining that it’s just proving her point of the inequality that African-Americans face.

“We’re treated different, period. All this is doing is just really shining lights on this even more inequalities we have as a a country,” she said. “And then people wonder why a lot of African-Americans don’t support certain things when it comes to this country? Because we’re not treated equally. We’re not. We’re not treated like everyone else. We don’t get paid the same amount as everyone else. People don’t even discipline us the same.”

Legend :salute:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
From a bed wench to swirl warrior. :pachah1:It doesn't work that way for Xalimos. Once you're out of the game there is no coming back to team Farax. :mjlol: Has Somalispot taught you nothing?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
From a bed wench to swirl warrior. :pachah1:It doesn't work that way for Xalimos. Once you're out of the game there is no coming back to team Farax. :mjlol: Has Somalispot taught you nothing?

Somali girls arent smart enough to pull something like this off :lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali girls arent smart enough to pull something like this off :lolbron:

:trumpsmirk:Women need to stop using their bodies as pleasure tools to manipulate men. Robots are coming to take their shaqo. They need to flock to Engineering and build fembots, to do dirty work for them. They need to stop turning tricks and start thinking cyborg assisted corporate espionage.:win:

I was expecting it to be about AAS. I thought it was about a culture of steroid use.

:dead:What a retard.
Apparently there is a link between white privilege, AA players kneeling and her getting done by an Old fellow . Apparently this is the new crusade . What do I know , fellow , I got Bidaar ?

VixR

Veritas
Well, she proved her point, only I don't think its one very many ppl in the US would legitimately argue. Maybe some hard-headed ppl might have benefited from seeing this, of the type that would argue there's no inequality in the justice system, but it's common knowledge illicit drug use isn't treated the same across races. Heck, someone of his caliber can even escape the contents of this video footage to an extent.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Well, she proved her point, only I don't think its one very many ppl in the US would legitimately argue. Maybe some hard-headed ppl might have benefited from seeing this, of the type that would argue there's no inequality in the justice system, but it's common knowledge illicit drug use isn't treated the same across races. Heck, someone of his caliber can even escape the contents of this video footage to an extent.

Sometimes bringing things into the light is the only way to address inequality :russ:

She has more videos and she saving them for her book :liberaltears::salute:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Apparently there is a link between white privilege, AA players kneeling and her getting done by an Old fellow . Apparently this is the new crusade . What do I know , fellow , I got Bidaar ?

she put in more work for her people then somali men selling our countries assets our to foreigners for free :gucciwhat::nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:trumpsmirk:Women need to stop using their bodies as pleasure tools to manipulate men. Robots are coming to take their shaqo. They need to flock to Engineering and build fembots, to do dirty work for them. They need to stop turning tricks and start thinking cyborg assisted corporate espionage.:win:

She could have got him to send the video of him doing cocaine without sleeping with him, he seemed stupid enough :lolbron:, she got revenge for her brothers getting blacklisted in the NFL for kneeling :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts