Qardho: The Realm of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
this guy is such a liar. no boqor gave use shit. stop it we bough carmo from the warsengeli. you need to get your mid fixed. why would cali saleebaan take the word of the king when they dont even recognize him. lol we have our own king. stop this fake propaganda. cali saleebaan is majority in barri and minority in karkaar. we owned half of qardo before we left and sold it. we still own a lot of property in qardo hense why i spend a of time there.
You are right boowe cali saleeban own qardho and bosaso..

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Shaikh Idris would rather have a bad government than no government. Despite his fierce criticism of the Barre regime, Idris saw the semblance of statehood, order, and a functioning government. For example, “In 1972, I was a youngster in Qandala, a town 2000 km away from Mogadishu,” says Idris. That small town of 10,000 residents had a hospital, school, water services, a police station, and postal services. “I used to receive regularly letters from my brother who was in Europe,” he adds. That was a basic service from a functioning government that anyone must appreciate. “Now, in 2014, you can’t even have a letter delivered in Hargeisa or Mogadishu, the capital.”

Reer-Bari

Shaikh Idris would rather have a bad government than no government. Despite his fierce criticism of the Barre regime, Idris saw the semblance of statehood, order, and a functioning government. For example, “In 1972, I was a youngster in Qandala, a town 2000 km away from Mogadishu,” says Idris. That small town of 10,000 residents had a hospital, school, water services, a police station, and postal services. “I used to receive regularly letters from my brother who was in Europe,” he adds. That was a basic service from a functioning government that anyone must appreciate. “Now, in 2014, you can’t even have a letter delivered in Hargeisa or Mogadishu, the capital.”
this is why we should be governing puntland. we are the traditional leaders. just look at what we did in carmo, kismaayo and even salalah oman

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

No-one in their right mind insults abbe siyad in Puntland your confusing us with the aborigines in Hargeisa. Infact there are a-lot who think we should've named Bosaso airport after him. Abbe siyad is loved in PL niyahow, my father says that is one of his biggest regrets in his life, while working as a diplomat for siyad he was also a stooge for ssdf giving funds to fight. He does duco continously for forgiveness. He says fermently till this day, waa in garbaharay la aada oo somali dhan tagta oo cafis waydistan inkaarkisa ba weli na haysto..

My dad vehemently defends siyad as if he is marehan, i wonder like wtf, he doesn't go that hard for majerten leaders.

Reer-Bari

No-one in their right mind insults abbe siyad in Puntland. Infact there are a-lot who think we should've named Bosaso airport after him. Abbe siyad is loved in PL niyahow, my father says that is one of his biggest regrets in his life, while working as a diplomat for siyad he was also a stooge for ssdf giving funds to fight. He does duco continously for forgiveness. He says fermently till this day, waa in garbaharay la aada oo somali dhan tagta oo cafis waydistan inkaarkisa ba weli na haysto.
your right now in 2018 no one insults him because we seen what he had done for the south. he was a genius in building up that region but back in the 80s we had the ssdf and we were against siad barre

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
your right now in 2018 no one insults him because we seen what he had done for the south. he was a genius in building up that region but back in the 80s we had the ssdf and we were against siad barre

Yeah true, my father always welcomes marehan older people and says war dawladi waad la cararteen raggow, bal furahisa noo dhib kkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reiko

The king remains civil, knowing the scumbag his clan were in the past(sharmarke killers), farah ali shire is praying the king has 'amnesia'

DogvAkSWwAUNEhq.jpg

Reer-Bari

@Reiko

The king remains civil, knowing the scumbag his clan were in the past(sharmarke killers), farah ali shire is praying the king has 'amnesia'

DogvAkSWwAUNEhq.jpg
AUN. thats was when our tribes had a fued for kingship. osman mohamud and cali saleebaan are in a good place right now. we have no hostility towards each other. Osman mohamud is the only one using sneay methods trying to ruin our name for example the u.n list of daesh members puplished last year turned out to be fake and filled with bosaso business men that own big business and have received an apology from the president himself.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

DogvAkSWwAUNEhq.jpg

Mashallah to my King.

We will never forget the snakes who killed Abdirashid Ali Sharmaarke may Allah swt have mercy on his beautiful soul.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
More people probably moved to Qardho and Bosaso after the roads were built hence why most live in Garowe, Bosaso and Galkacyo. If most MJs didnt live in Mogadishu they could have looked better.

Osmans moved to Qardho when De Vecchis fascist troops destroyed Bargaal, Alula, Hafuun and most towns along the coast because of the rebellion against them by AUN halyey Hersi Boqor also most of the Reer boqor who settled in those main towns were forcefully moved to Xamar with the remaining Reer boqors fighting for Hersi Boqor relocated to Qardho. Dharoor Valley and most of western Bari was under rebel control up to the 1930’s.

Same story with Galkayo as many moved from hobyo and Jariiban which were the main towns back then after the Italians captured eastern Mudug, Hayley Cumar Samatar used Galkayo as his base while fighting against the colonialists and clans trying take some of our lands, eventually Cumar Samatar moved to Walwal and Wardheer after Galkayo was captured, My family settled in Qoraxay region where to this day we call Qabridhahre home to escape repercussions for being high ranking members of obbia sultanate and fought colonialists under the leadership of Cumar Samatar and islaanka.

Garowe was a reer hersi village back then until Italians made it their main base as the main town Eyl and surrounding areas were hard to control due to rebellious riyooles, people moved and settled in Garowe and Bosaso only when the civil war broke out in the 90’s with those fleeing the south resettled there.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It was HY but also HJ helped mediate the peace talks between MJs; Boqor black mountain
HY only helped out and as gratitude for that help many HY were given land in one of the best areas of Bosaso called New Bosaso, HY also didn’t pay full fees at the port and their properties, vehicles etc protected by beesha.

Buurmadow only meditated because the maakhir sultan asked him to them two being related because maakhiris were backing Aun AY making the sultan biased in the eyes of Cisman mahmuuds.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
HY only helped out and as gratitude for that help many HY were given land in one of the best areas of Bosaso called New Bosaso, HY also didn’t pay full fees at the port and their properties, vehicles etc protected by beesha.

Buurmadow only meditated because the maakhir sultan asked him to them two being related because maakhiris were backing Aun AY making the sultan biased in the eyes of Cisman mahmuuds.
You mean bah dirooble cause the rest of cismaan maxamud were supporting Abdullahi Yusuf illahay ha u naxaristo likewise reer abdulle were supporting cadde muuse illahay ha u naxaristo while the rest of cumar maxamud were supporting Abdullahi Yusuf illahay ha u naxaristo

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
You mean bah dirooble cause the rest of cismaan maxamud were supporting Abdullahi Yusuf illahay ha u naxaristo likewise reer abdulle were supporting cadde muuse illahay ha u naxaristo while the rest of cumar maxamud were supporting Abdullahi Yusuf illahay ha u naxaristo
Yes of course bahdir bro,to me though all CM waa reer boqor:salute:

It was a war that should never had happened some try to make it a subclan war but it was actually an ideological war between the SSDF elite, Jama should have never sided with xamar and them savages. Luckily aun Halyey Cadde Muuse a hardcore Puntite took over the command from Jama and his backers saving our newly founded state making peace and was one of the biggest nabadoons of PL. Gotta give credit to aun halyey Diyaano too as he and aun Cadde strengthened and created foundations for the State and armed forces while PL whole economy, armed forces, policians, businessmen were busy creating a federal gov and taming the animals down south. Bosaso airport, oil exploration, PIS agency and forces, PL chamber of commerce, and infiltrating the union of Islamic courts and chrushed their attempt to invade Baargaal and Chrushing them in Mudug:salute:

If the damm reer Mudugs would have let him build the wall and border there we would not have that security problem at our southern border.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes of course bahdir bro,to me though all CM waa reer boqor:salute:

It was a war that should never had happened some try to make it a subclan war but it was actually an ideological war between the SSDF elite, Jama should have never sided with xamar and them savages. Luckily aun Halyey Cadde Muuse a hardcore Puntite took over the command from Jama and his backers saving our newly founded state making peace and was one of the biggest nabadoons of PL. Gotta give credit to aun halyey Diyaano too as he and aun Cadde strengthened and created foundations for the State and armed forces while PL whole economy, armed forces, policians, businessmen were busy creating a federal gov and taming the animals down south. Bosaso airport, oil exploration, PIS agency and forces, PL chamber of commerce, and infiltrating the union of Islamic courts and chrushed their attempt to invade Baargaal and Chrushing them in Mudug:salute:

If the damm reer Mudugs would have let him build the wall and border there we would not have that security problem at our southern border.

He may have a point @Cognitivedissonance , because my dad met jama at saudi at hajj just before the elections and talked to him and said just let him be abdillahi yusuf. My dad said that man nacas buu ahaa ninkasi wax loo dhibi karo ma ahayn. He was complaining and whining, meel kale ayaa laga watay ayuu yiri.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
He may have a point @Cognitivedissonance , because my dad met jama at saudi at hajj just before the elections and talked to him and said just let him be abdillahi yusuf. My dad said that man nacas buu ahaa ninkasi wax loo dhibi karo ma ahayn. He was complaining and whining, meel kale ayaa laga watay ayuu yiri.

Bro Jama went against his people and state by supporting the Arta group and al-itihad led Abdiqasim “government” just 3 after SSDF defeated and cleansed out of PL. Jama basically handed PL to them when formally recognized them as a centralised government wanting to hand all power to cabdiqassim. Most SSDF including cismaans saw that as treachery that’s why all subclans in PL sided with Aun AY expect for few sub sub-clans.

The only tragedi was that arta group/itihad/Abdiqasim admin succeeded into turning it into a PL civil war while at the same time capturing kismayo from us with their JVA alliance. There is a clip of Cali khaliif who was PM then bragging about how he caused MJs to fight each other for the first ever, Cali Khalif mentions how he founded Jamac with the goal of destroying PL. Alhamdulilah for Aun Cadde Muuse and aun Cismaan diyano and other Cismaan SSDF officers who exiled Jama and those with him.

Reer-Bari

Osmans moved to Qardho when De Vecchis fascist troops destroyed Bargaal, Alula, Hafuun and most towns along the coast because of the rebellion against them by AUN halyey Hersi Boqor also most of the Reer boqor who settled in those main towns were forcefully moved to Xamar with the remaining Reer boqors fighting for Hersi Boqor relocated to Qardho. Dharoor Valley and most of western Bari was under rebel control up to the 1930’s.

Same story with Galkayo as many moved from hobyo and Jariiban which were the main towns back then after the Italians captured eastern Mudug, Hayley Cumar Samatar used Galkayo as his base while fighting against the colonialists and clans trying take some of our lands, eventually Cumar Samatar moved to Walwal and Wardheer after Galkayo was captured, My family settled in Qoraxay region where to this day we call Qabridhahre home to escape repercussions for being high ranking members of obbia sultanate and fought colonialists under the leadership of Cumar Samatar and islaanka.

Garowe was a reer hersi village back then until Italians made it their main base as the main town Eyl and surrounding areas were hard to control due to rebellious riyooles, people moved and settled in Garowe and Bosaso only when the civil war broke out in the 90’s with those fleeing the south resettled there.
ma sha allah brother you know a lot about our history. i enjoy me some history lessons. i heard back than towns like qandala and las khorey were bigger than bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts