Qardho: The Realm of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
According to Sheikh Mohamed Idris who is Eritrean (dad side) and Cali Saleebaan on mother side. He said he was born in Qandala and Said as early as late 60s hey used to get mail delivered to his small town. I am actually stunned. He was talking about the benefits of good governance compared to anarchy and lawlessness

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No carmo belonged to bah dir

In reality, how is bari settled? My dad just said vaguely osman maxamud stretch from bayla up to qardho all the way into baargaal and into siwaqroon country and bosaso. He never really told me anything else in terms of demographics per district, I think he doesn't even know the finer details cause he ain't reer bari. Like I never knew ali saleban settled isku shuban and it was shared, I thought that was all osman maxamud. How is baargaal, caluula, and all settled. I see Siwaqroon dominating but people say it's osman maxamud live there also. So what's the make up per district

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In reality, how is bari settled? My dad just said vaguely osman maxamud stretch from bayla up to qardho all the way into baargaal and into siwaqroon country and bosaso. He never really told me anything else in terms of demographics per district, I think he doesn't even know the finer details cause he ain't reer bari. Like I never knew ali saleban settled isku shuban and it was shared, I thought that was all osman maxamud. How is baargaal, caluula, and all settled. I see Siwaqroon dominating but people say it's osman maxamud live there also. So what's the make up per district

Bari districts

Bendar beyla district = muuse suldaan (cismaan maxamud)

Bosaso district = cismaan maxamud + dhisheshe

Qandala district = cali saleeban

Caluula district
Caluula, bargaal, murcanyo = cismaan maxamud + siwaqroon

Qardho district = garab saare (cismaan maxamud)

Isku shuban district = bah dirooble (Cismaan maxamud)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bari districts

Caluula district

You know most Majertens are not even settled? Most of our boys are still on camels like our jufo hoose bar a section who live in garowe, most are grazing around nugaal and southern sool with a respectable amount living in garowe which we always did and our grandfather was like apart of the odayaal of the town in it's beginning. You know issa maxamud never settled the town and came in because 'badiyaha' iyaga ugu badan ma garatay. Caanihi bay keeni jireen. They dominate the town now tho.

It's true who owns the country side owns the districts.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Saalax Bidaar I mean look at this. It's Carmo, you know what Carmo was like when Abdillahi yusuf went there? it was a frickin tuulo. This place is going to develop further and further, while qardho an already established town is falling behind. The people of Qardho failed Qardho.

11:58 mark
don't get it twisted qardho is actuallu huge. almost 3 times bigger than carmo. qardo is amazing i don;t know what your talking about. thats a big city for the size of your tribe. your forgeting in galkayo the reason its so big is because of the diversity. in galkayo they have leelkessa, reer bicdiyan, nuux jabrahiil, dulbahante, awrtable, arab salax, hawiya, omar mohamud, and one of the biggest maadhibaan population

Reer-Bari

Bari districts

Caluula district

this guy is nuts. my family owns half of murcanyo buddy, we only a lot of property in bargaal. murcanyo bargaal, bosaso are all majority cali saleebaan. walahi i am serious just ask your uncles. instead of insulting me. you keep insulting me when im telling the truth. osman mohamud is a minority in bargaal, murcanyo and caluula. this is not 150 years ago when the boqor actually ruled over us and claimed cities that yall never owned

Reer-Bari

this guy is nuts. my family owns half of murcanyo buddy, we only a lot of property in bargaal. murcanyo bargaal, bosaso are all majority cali saleebaan. walahi i am serious just ask your uncles. instead of insulting me. you keep insulting me when im telling the truth. osman mohamud is a minority in bargaal, murcanyo and caluula. this is not 150 years ago when the boqor actually ruled over us and claimed cities that yall never owned
@DR OSMAN if you know anything about barrri you will set this guy straight. walahi most of the tuulos in barri are cali saleebaan now. even iskushuuban his 50% cali saleebaan now. the only reason te dont get mayor is because that town is actually historicly osman mohamud

Reer-Bari

@DR OSMAN you know well qandala is cut off from the rest of puntland due to it being a mountainous region so when the boqor Abdullahi gave cali saleeban carmo all of cali saleeban came from all over qandala in order to build carmo
this guy is such a liar. no boqor gave use shit. stop it we bough carmo from the warsengeli. you need to get your mid fixed. why would cali saleebaan take the word of the king when they dont even recognize him. lol we have our own king. stop this fake propaganda. cali saleebaan is majority in barri and minority in karkaar. we owned half of qardo before we left and sold it. we still own a lot of property in qardo hense why i spend a of time there.

Reer-Bari

this guy @Cognitivedissonance said in a previous post the cali saleebaan only reside in qandala, carmo and not even in bosaso. lol hes never been here. i travelled all over barri brother and i spend 4 years og my life here inbetween 2010 and 2018. this guy is clueless about the demographics and keeps hate bashing my tribe hense me always adressing it. and his puppets @Reiko and @Abdalla always supporting his hate towards cali saleebaan which he covers occasionally with nice remarks bu than turns around and calls my tribe terrorists

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
this guy @Cognitivedissonance said in a previous post the cali saleebaan only reside in qandala, carmo and not even in bosaso. lol hes never been here. i travelled all over barri brother and i spend 4 years og my life here inbetween 2010 and 2018. this guy is clueless about the demographics and keeps hate bashing my tribe hense me always adressing it. and his puppets @Reiko and @Abdalla always supporting his hate towards cali saleebaan which he covers occasionally with nice remarks bu than turns around and calls my tribe terrorists

Don't worry I am not stupid. My father told me Ali saleban are massive in Bosaso. But they are recent arrivals from the 70s, because my dad was assigned teaching in bosaso becuz each somali had to go and do that 'language baro by siyad barre'. There was no ali saleban there at the time. It was strictly bah gareen buu yiri iyo dashishe not even dubays. So stop stretching it, I think the brother meant 'traditional owners' and in that case yes bah gareen and dashishe are rightful owners.

I don't know about caluula, baargaal, hafun, and all those gardufu areas because I heard there is still osman maxamud there since it was the headquarters of the kingdom, I just wanted to know if the demographics changed now or not of those towns because I heard siwaqroon has some clout in there nowadays.

Reer-Bari

Don't worry I am not stupid. My father told me Ali saleban are massive in Bosaso. But they are recent arrivals from the 70s, because my dad was assigned teaching in bosaso becuz each somali had to go and do that 'language baro by siyad barre'. There was no ali saleban there at the time. It was strictly bah gareen buu yiri iyo dashishe not even dubays. So stop stretching it, I think the brother meant 'traditional owners' and in that case yes bah gareen and dashishe are rightful owners.
nope traditional owners are deeshishe and arab salax thats historicly known even osman mohamud would never claim bosaso.

Reer-Bari

bosaso
carmo
qandala
timirsha
baylawacaad
onuun
buruc
dharjaaley
qodhax
xamaaro
ceel gal
buq
dhasaan
xaarago
turbasaale
hulcaanood
bargaal
iskushbaan
xariiro
xumbays(my sub sub sub clan own the whole tuulo)
bargaal
these are the only ones i know from the top

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
nope traditional owners are deeshishe and arab salax thats historicly known even osman mohamud would never claim bosaso.

Brother I am a reer nugaal so I don't have beef with ali saleban but what in the world is the beef between you two in bari and I tend to see this more on the 'ali saleban' side then osman maxamud.

Reer-Bari

I don't know about caluula, baargaal, hafun, and all those gardufu areas because I heard there is still osman maxamud there since it was the headquarters of the kingdom, I just wanted to know if the demographics changed now or not of those towns because I heard siwaqroon has some clout in there nowadays.
even in kismaayo we were the main majeerteen tribe along side the issa mohamud. unlaaye the richest somali was cali saleebaan and he build parts of kismaayo that mj reside in now

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
bosaso
carmo
qandala
timirsha
baylawacaad
onuun
buruc
dharjaaley
qodhax
xamaaro
ceel gal
buq
dhasaan
xaarago
turbasaale
hulcaanood
bargaal
iskushbaan
xariiro
xumbays(my sub sub sub clan own the whole tuulo)
bargaal
these are the only ones i know from the top

Chill out bro, My father told me ali saleban wa niman tiro badan
even in kismaayo we were the main majeerteen tribe along side the issa mohamud. unlaaye the richest somali was cali saleebaan and he build parts of kismaayo that mj reside in now

I know brooooooo you are the landheere in kismayo and issa maxamud. Osman maxamud isn't, my dad told me, I accept it. He don't lie isagu like somalida kale oo iska jecel been iyo riwayad. My father also secretly told me 'inayba naga badan yihin baan filaya' he meant osman maxamud as a whole.

The problem with Osman mohamud is they are lazy people and luck proper leadership structure politically. The last good leader they had was Abdirashid Ali sharmake.

I was in qardho but trust me carmo looks better. Plus alot Osman Mohamud are terrorist sympathizers

Reer-Bari

Brother I am a reer nugaal so I don't have beef with ali saleban but what in the world is the beef between you two in bari and I tend to see this more on the 'ali saleban' side then osman maxamud.
there is no beef walahi we are in the best of terms for the first time in decades. but i wont stand by and let ppl lie about my tribe and the demographics of barri and karkaar. this guy is hate bashing other and using fake numbers too back up his ignorant view of puntlant and barri

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari war qof kugu haysto inaad tahay richest clan in majerten miyaa jiro? Noone argue this so why you bringing it up for? I have my doubts your the largest in bari though, your definitely second though. But I don't want to go back n forth, but I do know it will be a tight race for largest in bari.

@Cognitivedissonance knows the area better then I do, I don't know the demographics.

Status
Not open for further replies.