Qardho: The Realm of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The seat of the king being in such a pitiful state reflects poorly on us all as Majeerteen. We must do better there.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The seat of the king being in such a pitiful state reflects poorly on us all as Majeerteen. We must do better there.

Qardho is doing fine, the new Osman Mohamud president will invest in it. Thanks for your concerns but please focus on your town. Thanks.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I swear Carmo was no different to towns like isku shuban, it's now a major center of Puntland. The only difference between Carmo and Qardho is the clans who reside there. One is an active clan working to develop it, where-as Qardho is inactive. They share the same strip of road, so infrastructure isn't the issue. Plus Qardho had a head-start and should be leaps and bounds ahead of up-coming cities.

Notice in SL, all their cities were PRE-ESTABLISHED, they haven't created a town from scratch like Puntlanders do. You will see in PL something that you won't in other regions of Somalia. Villages turning into Cities.
Qardho has the best weather in all Africa, imagine if all the Osman Mohamuds invested in there, Hassan Khalif recently opened businesses there, hopefully other will follow suit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am the Landheere of Bosaso, Qardho, Bayla, Ishku Shuban, god knows where-else they reside in Bari. I am not a bari expert.

Qardho has the best weather in all Africa, imagine if all the Osman Mohamuds invested in there, Hassan Khalif recently opened businesses there, hopefully other will follow suit.

Nah their to busy dreaming about the old Somalia most of them and reject to see what today Somalia is. They want those failed old policies of 1960 and centralism. They love sitting around and saying 'ana ninkasi wax ka dhigay' ama 'anaba masrufi jiray ninka'. We need to stop living in the past, yes it's great what we done, but we need to maintain that momentum into TODAY.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We have special relationships with the Kings. We did them a little favor a while back, they’re just repaying as all noble people do

Yes we ran to Sanaag for refuge, we must repay the favor. Not warsangeli either, they were with abdillahi. Thanks HY/HJ im not sure who. They were tough days back then 2001. All our lands got captured. That's when I realized federalism aint a joke in PL. Noone can question it or bring any leader against it. I am suprised baharsame are still behind ali khalif galayr.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yes we ran to Sanaag for refuge, we must repay the favor. Not warsangeli either, they were with abdillahi. Thanks HY/HJ im not sure who. They were tough days back then 2001. All our lands got captured. That's when I realized federalism aint a joke in PL. Noone can question it or bring any leader against it. I am suprised baharsame are still behind ali khalif galayr.
It was HY but also HJ helped mediate the peace talks between MJs; Boqor black mountain

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It was HY but also HJ helped mediate the peace talks between MJs; Boqor black mountain

What happened was according to my father, we brought this duli jama ali jama who was really an agent for abdiqasim salat so it can switch puntland into centralism supporter of 'tng' and basically disregard the 'federal' project that all puntlanders agreed to in 98. My father said after a little bit of 'war' and we lost a few boys to it in garowe, we manage to to tell jama ali jama please go we don't want you as our leader your just a hawiye trojan horse.

So we brought CADE to lead us, but abdillahi was still arrogant and saying I will be president. That's when the kings said nah f*ck u waryaa, you had a point about jama ali jama being a trojan horse, fine we got rid of him, but now you wont pass power to cade muse. Abdillahi probably wasn't sure if cade himself was loyal to federalism is what I assume and I think he didn't want to risk PL to anyone he wasn't sure of especially with abdiqasim salat a habar gedir in power. Anyways it was a strange war but thank you for taking in my boys. We got pay back on a number of clans though.

We got rid of xaabsade which is when he switched to your side as pay back. We attacked majihyahan Warsangeli country. We punished reer garowe/galkayo alot by focusing on Bosaso. Infact he was screwed when abdillahi got nominated anyways which made the admin forget PL.

Saalax Bidaar

What happened was according to my father, we brought this duli jama ali jama who was really an agent for abdiqasim salat so it can switch puntland into centralism supporter of 'tng' and basically disregard the 'federal' project that all puntlanders agreed to in 91. My father said after a little bit of 'war' and we lost a few boys to it in garowe, we manage to to tell jama ali jama please go we don't want you as our leader your just a hawiye trojan horse.

So we brought CADE to lead us, but abdillahi was still arrogant and saying I will be president. That's when the kings said nah f*ck u waryaa, you had a point about jama ali jama being a trojan horse, fine we got rid of him, but now you wont pass power to cade muse. Abdillahi probably wasn't sure if cade himself was loyal to federalism is what I assume and I think he didn't want to risk PL to anyone he wasn't sure of especially with abdiqasim salat a habar gedir in power. Anyways it was a strange war but thank you for taking in my boys. We got pay back on a number of clans though.

We got rid of xaabsade which is when he switched to your side as pay back. We attacked majihyahan Warsangeli country. We punished reer garowe alot by focusing on Bosaso.
Hey all is good. Rer Qardho did us solid by giving our Colonel a base. It is all good

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hey all is good. Rer Qardho did us solid by giving our Colonel a base. It is all good

You need to unite HY, you can't have one eating with jeegaan 'cirro' and another in sanaag rebelling. Only jeegaans are laughing because they know you are not united like they are. Why don't you hold a general HY conference and choose to fight together or surrender together. Not the way the split is now.

Sanaag has an peace agreement which is highly respectable how long it lasted and how they adhere to it, unlike the galkayo one which is shaky. So you won't get problems from the harti side in sanaag is what I assume. I am still shocked how PL doesn't go to Erigavo, I put it down to the peace charter in the city that is actually working. PL respects traditional mechanism.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance you know qardho could be doing a-lot better, there is no excuse for carmo to be where it is today and qardho. Alot more is expected of qardho, it's a well known town in Somalia. It's not like Carmo.

Saalax Bidaar

You need to unite HY, you can't have one eating with jeegaan 'cirro' and another in sanaag rebelling. Only jeegaans are laughing because they know you are not united like they are. Why don't you hold a general HY conference and choose to fight together or surrender together. Not the way the split is now.

Sanaag has an peace agreement which is highly respectable how long it lasted and how they adhere to it, unlike the galkayo one which is shaky. So you won't get problems from the harti side in sanaag is what I assume. I am still shocked how PL doesn't go to Erigavo, I put it down to the peace charter in the city that is actually working. PL respects traditional mechanism.

HY Bari were forced to fight because of the wares perpetuated by the Jeegaanta. The Sacad Yonis specially were forced to fight
I am sure everyone likes to enjoy peace which is why HY Galbeed are chilling

But rather than Fight in the cities and urban centers we are planning to divide SL into clan states where each clan governs their territory
We will then join Somalia perhaps combined Sanaag, Sool and half of Togdheer becomes a new fed state

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@DR OSMAN you know well qandala is cut off from the rest of puntland due to it being a mountainous region so when the boqor Abdullahi gave cali saleeban carmo all of cali saleeban came from all over qandala in order to build carmo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN you know well qandala is cut off from the rest of puntland due to it being a mountainous region so when the boqor Abdullahi gave cali saleeban carmo all of cali saleeban came from all over qandala in order to build carmo

I don't know much about Bari politics and how things are there. I have only like one eedo in Bosaso and she is a new arrival and married to a local there, it's not her traditional land. ahhhhhh so that wat happened. That makes sense niyahow, cause they can't build qandala becuz of no road. Wasn't that warsangeli land?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't know much about Bari politics and how things are there. I have only like one eedo in Bosaso and she is a new arrival and married to a local there, it's not her traditional land. ahhhhhh so that wat happened. That makes sense niyahow, cause they can't build qandala becuz of no road. Wasn't that warsangeli land?
If you need to travel to get to qandala from bosaso or carmo is only by boat there’s no roads due to qandala being mountainous so it was good that boqor Abdullahi gave carmo to cali saleeban so they can be in contact with the rest of the country

No qandala belongs to cali saleeban
D1314239-D494-42ED-9745-C70E2AA5BC45.png

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you need to travel to get to qandala from bosaso or carmo is only by boat there’s no roads due to qandala being mountainous so it was good that boqor Abdullahi gave carmo to cali saleeban so they can be in contact with the rest of the country

No qandala belongs to cali saleeban

No I know Qandala is Ali saleban, but I meant carmo wasn't that dubays land and they weren't happy about wat about abdillahi did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending