Puntland's President Deni confirms 11 Upper House Candidates

he made up with abdullahi yusuf and majerten in the late 90s and fought wars against mx veterans like gen ahmed warsame. he was part of srrc with puntland when fighting us. he is not liked by marehan and has no clout with us. we see him as another madobe. supporting any mx was him asking marehan for forgiveness after srrc ended and icu ended the warlord era.

morgan was an excellent general i dont understand why he wasnt appointed head of ciidamadiina.

nacasyahow stick your triangle politics. morgan made up with abdullahi yusuf in the late 90s and had a bunch of wars with marehan.

With this kind of glowing endorsement from a Kacaanist, it's so hard to deny Morgan a Senate seat.

:comeon:

he made up with abdullahi yusuf and majerten in the late 90s and started wars against mx militia veterans like gen ahmed warsame at their behest. he was part of srrc with puntland when fighting us. he is not liked by marehan and has no clout with us. we see him as another madobe. supporting any mx was him asking marehan for forgiveness after srrc ended and icu ended the warlord era.
He's close to Afwayne son and like I said before he supported Maslax candidacy and still viewed positively by those who dream of Kacaanka era and lots of Mareexan like him.

I'm just trying to tell you the reason why PL leaders don't elect him to positions in the state or somalia as he's not their best interest man.

You can like him however you want but don't think he supports federalism.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Respectfully to you walale, Siad Barre's son in law, Morgan, should retire, I don't want him and his social circle in Puntland's politics.
Morgan kick futa bare hurale who was close cousin of sayid bare reer koshin... Morgan was the one fighting in the name of majerteenino down south.... he deserve more than senator in my opinion... he should be Puntland president πŸ™Œ

reer

VIP
He's close to Afwayne son and like I said before he supported Maslax candidacy and still viewed positively by those who dream of Kacaanka era and lots of Mareexan like him.

I'm just trying to tell you the reason why PL leaders don't elect him to positions in the state or somalia as he's not their best interest man.

You can like him however you want but don't think he supports federalism.
he supports his tol. he wont be anything for us since he fixed his relationship with his clan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
he supports his tol. he wont be anything for us since he fixed his relationship with his clan.
He did good job.... bare hurale kill more than 70 man of my closes kin
general-morgan-o.gif

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Isnt he best friends with Maslax ? When he used to live in Nairobi they were neighbours. I dont think he hates Marehan civil war was simply nasty business.

Morgan doesn't hate Marehan, he simply had to fight you people because during the civil war, you squatted in Kismayo and started acting like mooryaan, looting, raping and claiming a city you saw just weeks ago as qaxooti.
It's funny how you people claim Kismayo, when you literally built illegal shacks on military barracks called Guulwade, this land belongs to Somalia's Military. I hope Jubbaland wises up and kicks you squatters off that land or at least forces you freeloaders to pay rent.
They had the nerve to claim a city and act entitled to native communities who live in old established neighborhoods like Calanley and so forth when they are literally the first idp's in Somalia.

Wake up to the truth. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Respectfully to you walale, Siad Barre's son in law, Morgan, should retire, I don't want him and his social circle in Puntland's politics.
Trust me i haven't forgotten about that, i just believe in keeping our bright educated politicians to serve in PL and send the Morgan types as long as they serve PL's interest to xamar. Remember this is a chamber with the likes of Qeybdid and Muse sudi serving there.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Morgan kick futa bare hurale who was close cousin of sayid bare reer koshin... Morgan was the one fighting in the name of majerteenino down south.... he deserve more than senator in my opinion... he should be Puntland president πŸ™Œ
If he doesnt get a seat in PL why does he not join jubaland parlement?

Isnt he best friends with Maslax ? When he used to live in Nairobi they were neighbours. I dont think he hates Marehan civil war was simply nasty business.
Yep and he's in the same party of Maslax and was a supporter of Maslax candidacy in 2009 elections.
Here's them in 2009 in Nairobi during the presidential campaign.
1628703373829.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Yep and he's in the same party of Maslax and was a supporter of Maslax candidacy in 2009 elections.
Here's them in 2009 in Nairobi during the presidential campaign.
View attachment 197059
Maslax is his brother inlaw... off course he will support him what matter is morgan kick bare hurale who is reer koshin in the mouth when he start actin up ... bare hurale run and ask hawiye for help.... Morgan is legend naya mind ur own business....muse shany killed ur tiny issaq care and chase you from hargeisa today his ur president...

Maslax is his brother inlaw... off course he will support him what matter is morgan kick bare hurale who is reer koshin in the mouth when he start actin up ... bare hurale run and ask hawiye for help.... Morgan is legend naya mind ur own business....muse shany killed ur tiny issaq care and chase you from hargeisa today his ur president...
Yeah his brother in law fought in the same jabhad just because Morgan fought against MX warlord doesn't mean he truly believes what you belief in As ge stated numerous rtimes he isn't ashamed of kacaan era but proud of it and those Somalis who like centralism adore him.

Muse shaani didn't do a shit as Isaxaq carre with ciidagle made SM run for their lives without shoes in hargeysa thats why they were mostly in gabiley and only entering the capital city when my sub clan Cabdullah isaxaq switched sides and ending the conflict.
I'm mf laandhere :win:

Trending

Latest posts