Puntland's President Deni confirms 11 Upper House Candidates

79D9C09A-2037-40FA-BA3C-5E772176299F.jpeg

B3B736B6-FE12-4C0F-93C7-046AD2BB6238.jpeg

Senator Jurile's omission from the list of candidates was a surprise. Jurile is an asset to not just Puntland but Somalia as a whole in the Senate. Only Faroole and Farxaan Hussein will return, the rest will be new faces.

Gen. Morgan was lobbying extensively for a seat but got fucked over again. He should've been given a seat in 2016.

Senator Jurile's omission from the list of candidates was a surprise. Jurile is an asset to not just Puntland but Somalia as a whole in the Senate. Only Faroole and Farxaan Hussein will return, the rest will be new faces.

Gen. Morgan was lobbying extensively for a seat but got fucked over again. He should've been given a seat in 2016.
Why would Morgan get a seat?

New faces is what's needed not civil war veterans

Morgan is a traitor who killed a lot of Mjs for Siyad barre . I’d jail him if it was me In power

jamal is dead man walking . Jamal is member of of the lower house and the election is not yet started , however Jamal’s sub-clan of dubays got shifted to the upper house which means beesha dubays will miss out on the lower house
D9C41673-ECC6-4583-9670-45020D8F0D54.jpeg
Deni played a 1000 IQ chess move on getting rid of Jamal :banderas:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wheres Jurile? Why did he take away Jambeel Koombe xil and give to MJ? Labada Koombe Somalia walaga saaray Geeri Koombe oo Axmed Madoobe darbeeyey now Jambeel Koombe oo Deni tuuray Walle Kablalax aderkood kama xishoodaan
giphy.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Wheres Jurile? Why did he take away Jambeel Koombe xil and give to MJ? Labada Koombe Somalia walaga saaray Geeri Koombe oo Axmed Madoobe darbeeyey now Jambeel Koombe oo Deni tuuray Walle Kablalax aderkood kama xishoodaan
giphy.gif

There’s only one Kombe that counts in Somalia. Let the games begin. :win:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Personally I want Dani to give the Jameel Kursi to Abdirahman Harti aka Kaskii qabe
They live in larger numbers in Jubaland and puntland, they deserve aqalka sare in puntland or Jubaland

There’s only one Kombe that counts in Somalia. Let the games begin. :win:

Geri was given a seat out of Kombenimo nothing else, because they don't have a district in Somalia to themselves, but that treacherous woman was supporting Farmajo.

When we lobby for seats for our sibling tribes who factually do not deserve seats if it is based on districts and they betray us, they try to blame us, lmaoo

I was tired of Mjs always babysitting people's feelings thankfully adeer Deni said NO MORE BULLSHIT!!

6 Senator seats unuka leh. Learn how to support us and yourselves next time.
I bet Geri Kombe will learn to toe the party line in future.

Last edited:

Trending