Puntland's President Deni confirms 11 Upper House Candidates

When will people learn that Puntland does not reward traitors, we have shown them this time and time again. Nevertheless, it amuses me that sharmaajo actually thought his fellow kacaanist foreign minister would get a seat in Puntland. His puppet came to Puntland and didn't even secure an MP seat, forget anything else.

The foreign minister and Minister Jamaal are nothing in Punt and their careers will die with their boss.

Last edited:
couldn’t have said it better . Only those who work for puntland interest first should be sent to Moqadisho. They can’t expect puntland to lobby for them and then work hard against our interest . If they don’t want that they should merge with dirta woqooyi or 0.5 and do their fights from there

All members of that list are hardcore puntites, Deni has successfully removed those sympathetic to the government of the south,

All the Hawiye Unaka leh opposition are angry at Deni for not giving them Senate seats, they are also more pissed that Deni is candidate for Presidency they wanted him to be their lackey pm supporting them only.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1628680163714.jpg

Senator Jurile's omission from the list of candidates was a surprise. Jurile is an asset to not just Puntland but Somalia as a whole in the Senate. Only Faroole and Farxaan Hussein will return, the rest will be new faces.

Gen. Morgan was lobbying extensively for a seat but got fucked over again. He should've been given a seat in 2016.
What's his sub clan?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I would’ve picked Morgan and replaced Faroole. Dude is never at the senate to check the mooryans there so its a wasted seat. Jurile and Cumar Abdirashid were another ones never to attend sessions. We need hawks there to make sure they don't mess with federalism and other interests.

I would’ve picked Morgan and replaced Faroole. Dude is never at the senate to check the mooryans there so its a wasted seat. Jurile and Cumar Abdirashid were another ones never to attend sessions. We need hawks there to make sure they don't mess with federalism and other interests.
LoL I guess you don't know Morgan that will.

Gen Morgan is a close friend of siyaad barre son as they're brothers in law and Morgan isn't a fan of federalism and he could be used by Mr chessman as Morgan likes Mareexan
This is what he said in the 90s

reer

VIP
morgan was an excellent general i dont understand why he wasnt appointed head of ciidamadiina.

LoL I guess you don't know Morgan that will.

Gen Morgan is a close friend of siyaad barre son as they're brothers in law and Morgan isn't a fan of federalism and he could be used by Mr chessman as Morgan likes Mareexan
This is what he said in the 90s
nacasyahow stick your triangle politics. morgan made up with abdullahi yusuf in the late 90s and had a bunch of wars with marehan.

Uhmm they're Harti clan not part of Majeerteen Harti clan

Actually, Moorasante aka Warsangeli and Mooracase: Gabtaanle, Dishiishe, Tiinle, Maganlabe and Majeerteen are three brothers called Bah-Majeerteen. Thus, Dishiishe, Warsangeli etc, are also technically named Majeerteen.

In general, Mooracase tribes, Carab Saalax and Majeerteen have the exact same politics, land and interests. When you see one, you see the other.

Last edited:

Respectfully to you walale, Siad Barre's son in law, Morgan, should retire, I don't want him and his social circle in Puntland's politics.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Morgan is legend
general_morgan.jpg

Madaxweyne Deni keeps ppl guessing while doing his job. No other person in Somali politics has the balls to do things his own way. Somalis need a leader who is ahead of the curve and not worrying about a family member drug empire.

morgan was an excellent general i dont understand why he wasnt appointed head of ciidamadiina.

nacasyahow stick your triangle politics. morgan made up with abdullahi yusuf in the late 90s and had a bunch of wars with marehan.
Morgan only reconciled with AY in the 2000s and he supported Maslax candidacy in 2009 election and he has not a single bad view of Kacaanka and he could be used by Mr chessman goons as I said earlier on that's why PL politicians don't want to elect him to any position either in PL or Somalia

Actually, Morasante aka Warsangeli and Mooracase: Gabtaanle, Dishiishe, Tiinle, Maganlabe and Majeerteen are three brothers called Bah-Majeerteen. Thus, Dishiishe are also technically named Majeerteen.

In general, Mooracase tribes, Carab Saalax and Majeerteen have the exact same politics, land and interests. When you see one, you see the other.
Thanks for the info sister

reer

VIP
Morgan only reconciled with AY in the 2000s and he supported Maslax candidacy in 2009 election and he has not a single bad view of Kacaanka and he could be used by Mr chessman goons as I said earlier on that's why PL politicians don't want to elect him to any position either in PL or Somalia
he made up with abdullahi yusuf and majerten in the late 90s and started wars against mx militia veterans like gen ahmed warsame at their behest. he was part of srrc with puntland when fighting us. he is not liked by marehan and has no clout with us. we see him as another madobe. supporting any mx was him asking marehan for forgiveness after srrc ended and icu ended the warlord era.

Trending