Puntland's Independence at Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
As much as i love the dream of greater somalia, it is complete over
we should seek independence from the puppet goverment in xamar, whilst aslo agreeing on a border with our fellow somali brothers in somaliland
its a win-win situation for all,
the two pure somali states can contnue their devopment to modernity, whilst the bantufiied somalis down south continue serving as foreign tools
viva puntland
IMG_14BBB6-786513-73DF84-04BF61-724A73-7C10D2.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're deluded that will never happen, you must be iidoor pretending to be a puntlander.

What about jubaland?

Agreeing on a border with a fellow brothers somaliland? That was a dead give away war iidoor ba tahay.

As a puntlander I find your views abhorrent & dastardly, we're not going to jump ship like some, Puntland is Somalia & we'll continue to play our role at the forefront & make Somalia a beacon of peace & prosperity.

Land of Punt

lol, calm down, im as reer puntland as you can be,
but anyway you raise good questions
your right, they are problems with somaliland taking over darod land but, what i meant is we should reach a logical conclusion with them without restorting to violence to our western border
on the other hand, somalia as we know it is not controlled by somalis, we are controlled and diirected by bantus, ethiopians, americans, UN etc,
the rest of the country south of puntland is in constant chaos,
we as puntlanders are actually disadvantaged by being with the central goverment, as they spend 90% the aid they get on xamar,
also our own fellow somalis in the south were the ones who genocided us in xamar and are still attacking us in galkayo
whilst jubbland is in name darod, they dont even control their own ports or land, and have signficant minorties, and dont forget it was the former dctator from jubaland who masscared thousands in puntland
therefore independence is the way to go

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
lol, calm down, im as reer puntland as you can be,
but anyway you raise good questions
your right, they are problems with somaliland taking over darod land but, what i meant is we should reach a logical conclusion with them without restorting to violence to our western border
on the other hand, somalia as we know it is not controlled by somalis, we are controlled and diirected by bantus, ethiopians, americans, UN etc,
the rest of the country south of puntland is in constant chaos,
we as puntlanders are actually disadvantaged by being with the central goverment, as they spend 90% the aid they get on xamar,
also our own fellow somalis in the south were the ones who genocided us in xamar and are still attacking us in galkayo
whilst jubbland is in name darod, they dont even control their own ports or land, and have signficant minorties, and dont forget it was the former dctator from jubaland who masscared thousands in puntland
therefore independence is the way to go
You sound like an iidoor bro I love Puntland & jubaland the same & it's not good to bare a grudge.

Land of Punt

i dont really hold a grudge, i like all my fellow ethnic somalis, just that sadly the only way we can get out of the yoke of foreign led pwers is by declaring our independece
any other reasons for indepedence are welcomed, as long as independence is the goal

f*ck no, Somaliya ha noolaato.

Unity is far stronger than separation. It's disadvantage to be broken off into different states when you have powerful outside forces and globalization shaping up the future world. We need to unite more than ever.

waraabe

Your superior

Unity is far stronger than separation. It's disadvantage to be broken off into different states when you have powerful outside forces and globalization shaping up the future world. We need to unite more than ever.

why, only weak people want others to unite with them

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Do you support the re-establishment of the Caliphate?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I used to be against Dal Udug independence but I've finally saw the light.:rejoice:The sooner we cut ties with the xoolos down south the better.
ecdz.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, Somalia should be secular government. :cool:

Religion and Politics don't mesh well.
How are you a Muslim again?

If you choose a man made law over Allah law that shirk which takes you out the fold of Islam.

You can't pick & choose which part of Islam you want to follow it's really all or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts