Puntland's Independence at Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Earth Federation kulaha go & spew your shit in Somalia & the only federation you'll see is bariis & baasto with you inside the plate & faraxs devouring it :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I suggest you change your name from unionist to secularist cause no self respecting Muslim Somali will stand for your drivel.

waraabe

Your superior
I used to be against Dal Udug independence but I've finally saw the light.:rejoice:The sooner we cut ties with the xoolos down south the better.
ecdz.png

what changed your mind

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You'd allow Slavery to be legal?

You'd allow adolescent girls to be married off?
Stop watching Fox News.

I suggest you go to your nearest mosque & take your shahada cause you've just committed shirk which means associating partners with Allah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
& while you at it never speak these views openly to other Somalis otherwise you will be shunned & rightly labelled a gaal

why, only weak people want others to unite with them

Divide and conquer is a simple tactic yet I don't understand why people fall for it.

Korea would be stronger with unity.

Germany became stronger will unity.

United States is the strongest country in the world because of unity.

Which country after dividing made it advantage for them?

waraabe

Your superior
Divide and conquer is a simple tactic yet I don't understand why people fall for it.

south korea, the north is starving and the south is one of the best countries in the world. Imagine if they united, the north would pull the south with it. Somalia especially the south isn't mature enough for leadership, i say bring the capital to garowe and go on from there

south korea, the north is starving and the south is one of the best countries in the world. Imagine if they united, the north would pull the south with it. Somalia especially the south isn't mature enough for leadership, i say bring the capital to garowe and go on from there
North Korea has abundant resources and labor workforce that would be hugely advantageous for South Korea.

South Korea has already planned for unification by having a 50 billion budget once the time arises. They have prepared for everything by having ministers for such jobs..

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

Yet you are against PL and MJ unity, damm hypocrite and gaal:hova:

waraabe

Your superior
North Korea has abundant resources and labor workforce that would be hugely advantageous for South Korea.

South Korea has already planned for unification by having a 50 billion budget once the time arises. They have prepared for everything by having ministers for such jobs..

should somaliland unite with somalia

what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages

should somaliland unite with somalia

what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages

If there is strong commitment of transparency, cooperation in governance, and stable secure institution which benefits all Somalis, I see no reason not.

Somaliland
  • More homogeneous society (albeit still rocky unstable)
  • Less area and people to govern which makes it easier
  • Peaceful with democracy
  • Will not receive recognition unless Somalia accepts it's independence
  • With no recognition, it will be near impossible to develop the country
With Somalia
  • United to represent all Somalis
  • Have bigger influence around the World
  • Be stronger in economics, militarily, and resources.
  • Maybe still failed state
  • Clanism

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Slow down there. That's too radical.:whoa:

But I have more ambitious belief. I believe in World unity for the final frontier. I believe in Earth Federation:nvjpqts:

Why is Somali unity more important than the unity of Horner's or Muslims?

Yet you are against PL and MJ unity, damm hypocrite and gaal:hova:

I'm against this version of PL who ostracize and does not desire politiical cooperation or reform. Plus, it's not only MJ's who are PL either.
Why is Somali unity more important than the unity of Horner's or Muslims?

Because I do not believe in unity through religious connection.

If you're an advocate for Cushites unity because of religion, why stop there? Why not Caliphate of Africa/Middle East/South Asia?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm against this version of PL who ostracize and does not desire politiical cooperation or reform. Plus, it's not only MJ's who are PL either.

Because I do not believe in unity through religious connection.

If you're an advocate for Cushites unity because of religion, why stop there? Why not Caliphate of Africa/Middle East/South Asia?

I'm not advocating for anything. I'm asking why you support Somali unity and not unity with other Cushitics such as the Oromo and Afar? Why is Somali unity superior to unity with others that we share a genetic background with?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Well not everybody is a PLer and dont think you automatically become because of lineage but by ideology behind the founding of the state:gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts