Puntland vice president arrives in Togdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don't separate Bah Gadabursi you cuqdaad ridden langaab. Reer Dalal and Reer Xareed are kin who share reer abti. :ufdup:

What are you trying to prove here? I don't have cuqdaad to anyone, not even among the Isaaqs. Just don't speak as you know my sub-clan or my relatives. I know what I have seen and heard from my elders so you can't tell me shit. Just stay in your lane you dumbass.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What are you trying to prove here? I don't have cuqdaad to anyone, not even among the Isaaqs. Just don't speak as you know my sub-clan or my relatives. I know what I have seen and heard from my elders so you can't tell me shit. Just stay in your lane you dumbass.

You claim my clan lives in Lughaya when we don't. :bell:

You keep getting basic facts wrong, you don't even know which Sacad Muuse clans live in Lughaya.

Even @Bohol who is HY knew that Makahiil live there but you didn't yet you are "from" Lughaya.

You begging Warsans and Dhullos who want nothing to with SL.:bell:

You are inciting isku dir between Bah Gadabursi (Reer Dalal and Reer Xareed) who are the landheers of JB.
You are definitely shegaad. :nahgirl:

Cumar

VIP
Why do u guys abbreviate Jibril Abokor JB instead of JA? Just curious :cosbyhmm:

They are my clansmen, how am i begging? Adeer u are the one using a large part of ur budget begging people to accept Elizabeth's imaginary line while the regular idoor struggles.

:camby:My brothers ate good but now u gotta bounce nigga

I have no clue why, it's been that way since somnet days sxb. I guess it sounds cooler to say.:pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Bohol If you met real Jibril Abokor people. They'll tell you Lughaya was once dominated by our clan and that's a basic history. Mahamed Case are recent people during Kacaan period.

Here are my forefathers. My grandfather called Ali was born in Lughaya but he is now buried in Agabar. My great grand father was born and buried in Lughaya and second great grand father called Warsame is also buried there. You'll see their graves just outside.

Cumar

VIP
@Bohol If you met real Jibril Abokor people. They'll tell you Lughaya was once dominated by our clan and that's a basic history. Mahamed Case are recent people during Kacaan period.

Here are my forefathers. My grandfather called Ali was born in Lughaya but he is now buried in Agabar. My great grand father was born and buried in Lughaya and second great grand father called Warsame is also buried there. You'll see their graves just outside.

:duck:

And Zaylac was once dominated by Habr Gidir, it's just as believe-able.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You claim my clan lives in Lughaya when we don't. :bell:

You keep getting basic facts wrong, you don't even know which Sacad Muuse clans live in Lughaya.

Even @Bohol who is HY knew that Makahiil live there but you didn't yet you are "from" Lughaya.

You begging Warsans and Dhullos who want nothing to with SL.:bell:

You are inciting isku dir between Bah Gadabursi (Reer Dalal and Reer Xareed) who are the landheers of JB.
You are definitely shegaad. :nahgirl:

All the HA users questioned me why you suck Daroods dick and they are telling me if you're shegaad so let's not go there. Even Isaaqs.

As for Lughaya. I'm simply stating that Jibril Abokor has small presence there and I've been there. You'll find Bahabar Adan and Reer Xareed families and remember it's Ramadan. Wallahi billahi what I'm telling you is true.

Why you bringing Makhahil? You're diverting the topic as usual lol.

Cumar

VIP
All the HA users questioned me why you suck Daroods dick and they are telling me if you're shegaad so let's not go there. Even Isaaqs.

As for Lughaya. I'm simply stating that Jibril Abokor has small presence there and I've been there. You'll find Bahabar Adan and Reer Xareed family and remember it's Ramadan. Wallahi billahi what I'm telling you is true.

Why you bringing Makhahil? You're diverting the topic as usual lol.

No HA user other than you accused me when I got suspicious, but ok :mjlol:

You can't lie about degaans in the north, everyone knows where everyone else lives. That is how @Bohol knew there was Makahiil (HA) in Lughaya but you didn't.

There is only like 10 major subclans that live from Zaylac to Ras Hafun.

Next time I suggest claiming a southern clan, you will be able to get away with it much easier.:russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No HA user other than you accused me when I got suspicious, but ok :mjlol:

You can't lie about degaans in the north, everyone knows where everyone else lives. That is how @Bohol knew there was Makahiil in Lughaya but you didn't.

There is only like 10 major subclans that live from Zaylac to Ras Hafun.

Next time I suggest claiming a southern clan, you will be able to get away with it much easier.:russ:

Why are you begging others? Few HA users did but one of them I can't mention his name for his sake but other two did.

As for Lughaya I told you again JB has small presense and you'll find them once you visit that small town. @Bohol I'll make a video since I'm going there soon and you'll see the families I was talking about since this idiot doesn't know anything about the clan.

Cumar

VIP
Why are you begging others? Few HA users did but one of them I can't mention his name for his sake but other two did.

As for Lughaya I told you again JB has small presense and you'll find them once you visit that small town. @Bohol I'll make a video since I'm going there soon and you'll see the families I was talking about since this idiot doesn't know anything about the clan.

No one did except you.

Kulaha "can't mention" his name. :pachah1:

Maybe it's because they don't exist!

200.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Cumar My YouTube factz channel will have a Lughaya video showing JB presence so get ready to be proven as an idiot.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You can't prove something that isn't true in the first place. :ulyin:

You're an idiot who doesn't know the clan. I've seen my relatives and my great grandfathers grave so you can't claim it as a lie. Like I said, just wait for the video. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending