Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless harti,

kaskiqabe, dhulbhante, warsengeli, majeerteen, dhisheshe

this is a just jihad kill the isaac wherever you find them on harti land.

May the enemies of harti perish long live harti May Allah unite the hearts and minds of harti Muslims amiin

Its incumbent upon all Muslim harti to fight against the gaalo isaac Who say harti land belongs to the British and the British gave it to isaac.

Harti muslims are obliged to kill isaac invading their land, I heard isaac are trying to build a church in tukaraq like they have built churches all over isaac land from burco berbera and hargaysa and now they are trying to spread Christianity and impose their colonialist christian gaal british borders on the muslim harti whos land was given to them by Allah.

This is a just jihad any Muslim harti Who dies fighting the gaalo isaac is a shahid May Allah bless the Muslim harti and make them victorious against the gaalo isaac Who worship borders drawn up by the gaalo.
May Allah bless harti,

May the enemies of harti perish long live harti May Allah unite the hearts and minds of harti Muslims amiin
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
5910.jpg

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
May Allah bless harti,

That is not what your eedo is saying about us though. :manny:

May Allah protect and preserve the noble Mama Malyuun, verily she has told the truth.

:trumpsmirk: Damn you and
Ur boyfriend cumar gave me
32 notifications - stalkers

I made in your feelings, Horta
Why haven't you got hair on
Your arm?

Are you anfemale? :ulyin:
That pic U posted, is suspect

Go get a life. You're world revolves around SSpot. Must be why you crave all this attention you're getting by other anonymous user on this site, key word being "anonymous".

You're need for attention on this site is similar to the average humans need for oxygen, you can't live without it! You seem to be suffering from a serious case of low self esteem.

The most fragile and insecure human beings amongst the world are ppl like you, ppl who need constant attention, approval and validation from others. You're beneath me you ******* porcupine

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Somalis are already cursed with qabilism. :meleshame:

Somaliland is messed up so I hope Muuse Biixi completes the Berbera project and makes SL economically stable and give his power to a HY man to lead so we can end this disunity among beesha Isaaq.

@Factz, the reality is Somaliland is a Habar Awal political project. You shouldn't be afraid to admit this as it is the truth. In '93 we made alliance with Samaroon, in 2010 we made alliance with the porcupines, and tomorrow we could even make an alliance with Garhajis and patch things up with them. Never rule anything out is my point. :manny:

With the exception of Tuur (AUN), there has never been an SL president who did not receive majority support from HA.

The reality is I don't care about lowly porcupines and their delusions of grandeur, I know my people will always be eating good and running the show regardless. :denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Go get a life. You're world revolves around SSpot. Must be why you crave all this attention you're getting by other anonymous user on this site, key word being "anonymous".

You're need for attention on this site is similar to the average humans need for oxygen, you can't live without it! You seem to be suffering from a serious case of low self esteem.

The most fragile and insecure human beings amongst the world are ppl like you, ppl who need constant attention, approval and validation from others. You're beneath me you ******* porcupine

Why do you keep stalking every
Single post of mine and quote
Me?

I get attention regardless - wasn't
You thirsting for me just a days
Ago?

The est homosexual es
On this site is you and cumar

Of you hadn't noticed I never
Quote or mention u - but you
FOREVER STALK ME

FAN FAN FAN

Go cry some more about u
Ceeryan HY

Nigga you and I both know you
Will still keep quoting and still
Keep mentioning me

Fuckig khanis arguing with a
Girl 24/7

Get a fucking life, how can someone
Who just joined rack up that many
Posts already hahahahaga

IMG_7917.GIF

Why do you keep stalking every
Single post of mine and quote
Me?

I get attention regardless - wasn't
You thirsting for me just a days
Ago?

The est homosexual es
On this site is you and cumar

Of you hadn't noticed I never
Quote or mention u - but you
FOREVER STALK ME

FAN FAN FAN

Go cry some more about u
Ceeryan HY

Nigga you and I both know you
Will still keep quoting and still
Keep mentioning me

Fuckig khanis arguing with a
Girl 24/7

Posts already hahahahaga

View attachment 46709

Stalking? You've mentioned me in several threads, two of which I didn't even mention you, I was minding my own buisness.

Posts already hahahahaga

You joined just under a year and a half ago, and you have "8,000 plus messages" 8,000 PLUS FUCKING MESSAGES! You're on track for 10,000 messages in a month with the hours you've been putting in this week.You a full time worker in SSPOT, but you don't receive a check do you?

I'm done replying you, if I ever do it again, anaa walaan qoofyeh, I'm done khalaas.

Stalking? You've mentioned me in several threads, two of which I didn't even mention you, I was minding my own buisness.

You joined just under a year and a half ago, and you have "8,000 plus messages" 8,000 PLUS FUCKING MESSAGES! You're on track for 10,000 messages in a month with the hours you've been putting in this week.You a full time worker in SSPOT, but you don't receive a check do you?

I'm done replying you, if I ever do it again, anaa walaan qoofyeh, I'm done khalaas.

Since 2016 don't u know maths?
That makes it 2 years - idiot

Y are u so angry? Is it ur period?

:siilaanyosmile:

lol your a full time troll on this
Site

:mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah:
Certain ppl are clocking 22K
Messages and nigga wants to
Talk

Wallah this ceeeryan HY is
A emotional