Puntland vice president arrives in Togdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Stop begging nigga ee xishood. Where is this niggas tol?

I'm in Toronto but my clan live everywhere. Anyways the biggest beggars are from your clan since you want Dhulobahante so badly but they told you countless times to f*ck off and want to be pro-Somaliland. Now we're going to do the same with WG. :mybusiness:

My origins are from Lughaya but my dad was born in Arabsiyo while my Grandfather was buried in Agabar so I'm confused. :kanyeshrug:

Aren't you confused with your tuulos?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I'm in Toronto but my clan live everywhere. Anyways the biggest beggars are from your clan since you want Dhulobahante so badly but they told you countless times to f*ck off and want to be pro-Somaliland. Now we're going to do the same with WG. :mybusiness:

My origins are from Lughaya but my dad was born in Arabsiyo while my Grandfather was buried in Agabar so I'm confused. :kanyeshrug:

Jibril Abokor don't live in Lughaya :hillarybiz:

Bohol

VIP
He claims to be from my subclan, laakin Halal JB and HA don't beg others kkk:pachah1:

It is a weird culture ruunti which some Isaaqs in here have. I live next door to Warsangelis yet I don't give a f*ck whether they join the Martians or not.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Jibril Abokor don't live in Lughaya :hillarybiz:

Well they did. My grandfather was born there and my great grandfather was buried there. I have Bahabar Adan families who live there and even Reer Xareed has some small presence there.

Cumar

VIP
It is a weird culture ruunti which some Isaaqs have. I live next door to Warsangelis yet I don't give a f*ck whether they join the Martians or not.

Yeah they live hundreds of miles from me. They can join whatever project is best for them. :manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He claims to be from my subclan, laakin Halal JB and HA don't beg others kkk:pachah1:

Who is begging? I'm simply staying loyal to SL and defending the government and their plans just like all the real SLers are doing who are also HA and I can list them for you.

Cumar

VIP
Well they did. My grandfather was born there and my great grandfather was buried there. I have Bahabar Adan families who live there and even Reer Xareed has some small presence there.

Nonsense. We don't live there, Sorry. Tell it to someone who isn't as well informed. :manny:

The only Sacad Muuse that live that far west are Makahiil and Reer Hamuud, why do you think they are called Sacad Muuse Galbeed kkk. :pachah1:

You must think I'm stupid or something. Only coastal areas Jibril Abokor lived in was Bulahar.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nonsense. We don't live there, Sorry. Tell it to someone who isn't as well informed. :manny:

The only Sacad Muuse that live that far west are Makahiil and Reer Hamuud, why do you think they are called Sacad Muuse Galbeed kkk. :pachah1:

You must think I'm stupid or something. Only coastal areas Jibril Abokor lived in was Bulahar.

We do have a small presence there. I've been there and I know what I'm talking about.

Cumar

VIP
We do have a small presence there. I've been there and I know what I'm talking abouti.

No we don't. You're lying out your ass. :manny:

No one on SSPOT is more knowledgeable on Jibril Abokor degaans than me. You probably claim your "from" Lughaya so you can say your Ignorant of Gabiley affairs.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No we don't. You're lying out your ass. :manny:

No one on SSPOT is more knowledgeable on Jibril Abokor degaans than me. You probably claim your "from" Lughaya so you can say your Ignorant of Gabiley affairs.

Since you claim Reer Dalal it's best not to speak for my clan you dumbass. I have relatives who live there. I've been there and seen it including few Reer Xareed families. Don't try to bullshit me because you don't know shit. I've seen my relatives graves too so don't act like you know my closest family.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
He claims to be from my subclan, laakin Halal JB don't beg others kkk:pachah1:
Why do u guys abbreviate Jibril Abokor JB instead of JA? Just curious :cosbyhmm:

They are my clansmen, how am i begging? Adeer u are the one using a large part of ur budget begging people to accept Elizabeth's imaginary line while the regular idoor struggles.

:camby:My brothers ate good but now u gotta bounce nigga

Cumar

VIP
Since you claim Reer Dalal it's best not to speak for my clan you dumbass. I have relatives who live there. I've been there and seen it including few Reer Xareed families. Don't try to bullshit me because you don't know shit. I've seen my relatives graves too so don't act like you know my closest family.

Don't separate Bah Gadabursi you cuqdaad ridden langaab. Reer Dalal and Reer Xareed are kin who share reer abti. :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending