Puntland vice president arrives in Togdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulaha "Jigjiga". The f*ck you think this is telling me about my own city.

tenor.gif

NIgga you don't even inow your
Alleged own city

Talking bout jigjiga in Ethiopia
There's one in hargesia too

Thank me - you can add that
To your sheegatoo profile

:chrisfreshhah:Imma space that

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
NIgga you don't even inow your
Alleged own city

Talking bout jigjiga in Ethiopia
There's one in hargesia too

Thank me - you can add that
To your sheegatoo profile

:chrisfreshhah:Imma space that
Jigjigayar is named after Jigjiga.

Same way New York is named after York. :manny:

Jigjigayar is also where all the porcupines stay in Hargeisa as guests. I usually stay in 150ka where I have relatives.

If @AarHawd_7 tries leaving to other xafaads they have to kiss the feet of reer Hargeisa. :mjlol:

Jigjigayar is named after Jigjiga.

Same way New York is named after York. :manny:

Jigjigayar is also where all the porcupines stay in Hargeisa as guests. I usually stay in 150ka where I have relatives.

If @AarHawd_7 tries leaving to other xafaads they have to kiss the feet of reer Hargeisa. :mjlol:

He isn't HJ - the title just says
That - the guy never says his
Sub clan

You are desperate as f*ck

:drakekidding: Tell us about
Fucking street in hargesia?
:hemad:

Ya'll blowing up my notifications and I'm trying to figure out how to mute this shit. This page layout is shitty, they need real web devs, pronto

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Ya'll blowing up my notifications and I'm trying to figure out how to mute this shit. This page layout is shitty, they need real web devs, pronto

Bro click unwatch the thread, it should be an option at the top right. And lol I had fun triggering these kids, time for suhoor. :eating:

I'm out. @The Cushitic One For the life of me woman, isn't damn near 7 a.m. where you live? Do you crave adulation this much. East Burco is having Quran saar the size of carnivals, book your ticket pronto!

Attachments

• giphy-19.gif
    giphy-19.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 312

I can offer somalispot my services under one condition, free all the hawiyes from xabsi. #Freemydogs#hawiyegenocide

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushitic One since when did Porcus live in Ceerigaabo? didn't I tell you not to claim
my city on the internet? You are guests there know your place.

"Udur‐xumin Habar Jeclo sub clan members who were related to the perpetrator fled from Erigavo fearing revenge. Although the father of the perpetrator who is a traditional elder was behind bars which did not please the Abdale Xamud sub clan"

"This conflict was not yet solved and had resulted in the fleeing of the Baha‐Mahmoud ( a sub clan of Bah Sanbuur Habar Jeclo to which the alleged perpetrator belonged) from Erigavo fearing revenge"

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.