Kharbashed and say stay out
But engages me in fkd with
The MJs

:siilaanyosmile:I must be very special
To warrant desperation like his

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Factz, @AarHawd_7's people are nothing in DDSI sxb.

We as HA have held major positions in DDSI, We ran the show over there before lapdog Iley took power
see below:

Eid Dahir, DDSI President 1995-1997.

He was Reer Axmed Cabdaale, Sacad Muuse.

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 1.33.13 AM.png

Abdulmajid Xussen Leader of ESDL Party. Permanent Representative of Ethiopia to the United Nations and leader of Ethiopian Somali Democratic League (ESDL).

He was Cigaale Muuse.

mejid.jpg

@AarHawd_7's people don't even have a degaan in Ethiopia. So he is trying to defect when he is irrelevant langaab there as well.

Clan borders make sense in the past but today we live in the modern world so we need a state. I love Somaliweyn too but it's very unlikely so Somaliland is the only solution.

The dynamics hasn't changed. Somaliland itself is causing friction between us. I'm for federalism, every clan/state run themselves. It's the only logical way forward.

When will you realize these gaalo are only offering lip service? Decades without recognition. If anything Sland has lost its leverage, the federal government is only getting stronger.

I believe in an EU type federalism. Do away with the central federal government and create a cooperation panel of all states in Somalia. Why are we such xoloo?:tocry:, an embarrassment in all corners of the world.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The dynamics hasn't changed. Somaliland itself is causing friction between us. I'm for federalism, every clan/state run themselves. It's the only logical way forward.

When will you realize these gaalo are only offering lip service? Decades without recognition. If anything Sland has lost its leverage, the federal government is only getting stronger.

I believe in an EU type federalism. Do away with the central federal government and create a cooperation panel of all states in Somalia. Why are we such xoloo?:tocry:, an embarrassment in all corners of the world.

Somalis are already cursed with qabilism. :meleshame:

Somaliland is messed up so I hope Muuse Biixi completes the Berbera project and makes SL economically stable and give his power to a HY man to lead so we can end this disunity among beesha Isaaq.

Cumar

VIP
@AarHawd_7 It looks like you got competition for your cousin @The Cushitic One . Keep your women on lock sxb, you got Marehans who are looking to eat too. Otherwise they'll all leave u for Darood niggas like Xamda Xaaji Oktober. :manny:

Cumar

VIP
HJ live in ceerigabo you Oromo
Descendant

:ayaanswag: Wallahi I
never Seen someone tag Bohol
as many Times as you

Of course they do, you porcupines are fourth class citizens there after HY, Dhullo, and Warsan.

It is like me claiming I live in Burco. How rich kkk. :mjlol:

Somalis are already cursed with qabilism. :meleshame:

Somaliland is messed up so I hope Muuse Biixi completes the Berbera project and makes SL economically stable and give his power to a HY man to lead so we can end this disunity among beesha Isaaq.

Sxb I admire you, you're a smart guy. You're probably in your early 20's like me. Don't get sucked into groupthink. We'll see If Sland can secure its borders, I for one, would like to see what happens next as a spectator. Will recognition come about? Musa Bihi got a lot on his plate, I don't envy his position

Of course they do, you porcupines are fourth class citizens there after HY, Dhullo, and Warsan.

It is like me claiming I live in Burco. How rich kkk. :mjlol:

:pachah1:Wallahi I got u in your
Emotions tonight

HJ rule over dhulo, we keep
Y'all safe in the west

Uunsii boys like HA don't
Know anything about fighting
Y'all just spray perfume

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending