Puntland to Review Its Membership in Federal Institutions

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Tomorrow, I will be submitting my leave forms for work...going to take March 14th and 15th off. I can't risk missing President Deni's declaration of Puntland Independence. Viva Puntland!

You can throw temper tantrums all you'd like, but you'll just have to wait your turn to be dealt with. GM, HS, SWS, JL will be on lock and fully compliant with the FGS Mandate and then PL will get the due attention it deserves from the FGS. You've been spoilers for far too long, and this admin has shrewdly not put up with that nonsense. If any of you actually believe this same administration will not win reelections then you're in for a long 5 more years.

Wallahi President Deni has beyond shown his strong leadership to guide Puntland iyo Somalia in the right direction. I am beyond impressed with this speech and look forward to what will come out in the meeting to follow.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You can throw temper tantrums all you'd like, but you'll just have to wait your turn to be dealt with. GM, HS, SWS, JL will be on lock and fully compliant with the FGS Mandate and then PL will get the due attention it deserves from the FGS. You've been spoilers for far too long, and this admin has shrewdly not put up with that nonsense. If any of you actually believe this same administration will not win reelections then you're in for a long 5 more years.
@Lex Luther come collect your slaves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther come collect your slaves.

The secret to 'clan stability' is to ensure it stays with a 'ruling elite house' in Somalia or at the very least they must 'approve' which 'rural clans' can get position of power, positions, contracts, etc or else they may be used as 'trojan' horse to throw the elites and bring the whole clan into civil war. Siyad was smart as it still has my dad against 'elites' of Maxamud Saleban because 'danahisa' ayaa uu daran isagu but I can see from a 'wider' perspective as there is no 'conflict of interest'.

Maxamed Zubeer always rules Ogaden, Reer deeni for Marehan, Maxamud Saleban for MJ, Omar for Warsangeli. Where-as notice when there is no ruling house 'ogaden and marehan' penetrate like Dhulbahante the sayid broke them up and 'poisoned' the shit out of him to hate MJ so he can bring in that 'coastal' axis that 'ogaden' needs. He actually did it and the amazing thing is the legacy still lasts in those clan marka 'bahashu' waa 'sixir' cajib ah oo qarniyo socoto for clans.

Look at how he gets in the 'ear' of 'sacad wa ogaden' kkkk and all of sudden not 'HG' hate MJ and he has created that 'axis' in baraxlay, now PL is locked in all corners except 'makhir' one cause he can't penetrate waxaa jogg sultan of warsangeli and ordered house. He hates 'abgaal' also as they have 'IMAM' which MJ loves, this is an ordered house. Hence his enemies now are ordered clans

1. MJ
2. Marehan
3. Warsangeli
4. Abgal

Where-as aboriginal clans he can 'divide n conquer' as reero

1. Dhulbahante the first slave to be punished for not delivering Ogaden his possessions in Majerteniya
2. HG will be punished as a whole for 30 year mess especially 'sacad' as he 'chose' them specifically due the axis. He doesn't kill them notice that but he does CAYR who may have refused the poison to deal with abudwak and marehan
3. Isaaq will get ROASTED also but he may 'keep' them as hostage clans under ogaden due to marriage
4. Abgaal will be told war heedhe meeshani waxba ma jogge waa tabcan yaa talada uu dhiibaysa igala soo tasho MOHAMED ZUBEER
He doesn't go near clans who lack the 'tabar' for example leelkase, murusade, hawadle, etc or any clan below the river maba la hadlo as it's differin culture there to 'Northern one'. I've studied Ogaden history and we need to fight back but diplomatically and hold discussions with Oromo, Amhara and say 'he is yours' take your 'slave' back 'khayr' ma soo wade weligisina khayr laguma yiqin

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
When dog is hurt he becomes the most ferocious, he knows it's game over for punt land acting as independent state. They are scared

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Walle iq 68 is rampant in this thread.

Somalia is pretending to be a democratic republic yet farmaajo acts like an dictator.

He has done nothing to PL but to hold up development and the usual BS.

This time around PL has out manoeuvred the fgs, by stating you already have lost SL and need to gain it back. Pl can become the same if the fgs does not stop this BS.

Between Deni and Farmaajo, Deni holds more power as he rules PL and farmaajo xamar.

Farmaajo became incompetent point blanc.

If a region truly wants to go forward, they will cut ties with the fgs. Even SL says we will wait until some one worthy sits in the federal presidential seat.

At the moment i think that an complete stop of communications with xamar ought to do the trick. Take all Puntites from the FGS and send them back to PL. For now we can work around the FGS.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It’s amazing how y’all entertained their bullshit for so long. Time to shut down this whole farce of a government :mjlol:

We’ve given these people so many chances to get there act together but we’ve had enough it’s freaking 2020. For those who are blinded by the fake news Nabad and Naxdin spews they’ll see the light soon too.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
PIM is coming true, I can't believe it. I'm beyond happy. I can't wait until March inshallah. Those sweet words coming out of President Deni when he declares independency.

P.s

I hope I'm not dreaming..

Pp.s

Where are the people that used to make fun of PIM crew and called us delusional.

May Allah swt bless President Deni.