Puntland takes in Somalis who were deported from Las Anod by Somaliland officials.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It's a propaganda show off against Somaliland
The same niggas they are taking in now they will deport them a month later :mjlaugh:
leonardo dicaprio gatsby GIF

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The same niggas they are taking in now they will deport them a month later :mjlaugh:
leonardo dicaprio gatsby GIF
Who said we're taking them in? We just allowed them to pass through. They got a home. They got a long way to go, I heard they're in southern Galkayo rn.

tenor-197.gif

Forget about qabiil for a moment, Even you gotta admit this was a bogus and scum move to scapegoat all these people without any proof they've committed any crimes. oromos are the ones kidnapping and organ trafficking little children in SL all the time yet they live freely without any blame.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Who said we're taking them in? We just allowed them to pass through. They got a home. They got a long way to go, I heard they're in southern Galkayo rn.

View attachment 202484

Forget about qabiil for a moment, Even you gotta admit this was a bogus and scum move to scapegoat all these people without any proof they've committed any crimes. oromos are the ones kidnapping and organ trafficking little children in SL all the time yet they live freely without any blame.
Oromos get deported to so many times but they dont make the news. and this is what the locals in LA wanted :mjdontkno:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

View attachment 202484

They have nowhere to go. They forcefully removed men, women and children from their homes and took their belongings and businesses. I’m sure Puntland will take them in because they’re IDPs now.

They have nowhere to go. They forcefully removed men, women and children from their homes and took their belongings and businesses. I’m sure Puntland will take them in because they’re IDPs now.

Governor Sanyare asked people in Burtinle, Xarfo, Bursalax, Galkacyo and Galdogob to welcome them.

It's quite sad, they went from being businessmen/women and other workers to IDPs.

Duchess

VIP
I don’t think puntlanders are happy about this :lol:

You must be desperate to be using random Twitter users as an argument. The Puntland government has welcomed the people your government illegally removed so you could steal their businesses.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah Puntland wa gob, deporting fellow Somalis is a Nazi like action and unacceptable. D&M are smart businessmen and have expanded throughout Somalia. They are the backbone of our economy and a great ppl

Duchess

VIP
Mashallah Puntland wa gob, deporting fellow Somalis is a Nazi like action and unacceptable. D&M are smart businessmen and have expanded throughout Somalia. They are the backbone of our economy and a great ppl

Even if they don’t want Southerners in Somaliland the least they could do is give them notice to leave. Instead they rounded people up from their homes, didn’t give them the chance to sell their businesses and forced them in the hundreds on trucks headed for Puntland. I guess these actions are legal in Africa’s best kept secret.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Even if they don’t want Southerners in Somaliland the least they could do is give them notice to leave. Instead they rounded people up from their homes, didn’t give them the chance to sell their businesses and forced them in the hundreds on trucks headed for Puntland. I guess these actions are legal in Africa’s best kept secret.

They always cry about MSB dictatorship and then do the same thing. Something about emulating your abuser

season 1 facebook watch GIF by Sacred Lies

Trending

Latest posts