Puntland takes in Somalis who were deported from Las Anod by Somaliland officials.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Puntland will discreetly kick them out as they always have done in the past...

Watch Out Ghost GIF by Power

It is very smart of them though they got some good PR, then when the dust settles they either kick them out as you said or let them fend for themselves.
Let us know when that happens, losers. I know some of you can't stand the name Puntland and that shine.

:umad:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I expect assassinations and explosions to increase in Puntland. The Sad truth is where ever RX and reer indho haruud go they cause terrorism.

Puntland needs to ramp up identification cards aandbuild a strong spy network.
It would be every expensive for PL to do that. I don't think PL has money to invest in such a sophisticated spy network. The best and cheapest option would be sending them back to their home regions. By doing so you save money and lives of reer Puntland from these terror supporting people.

My beloved Puntland has become a big giant Qashin qub. πŸ˜”

That Nigga Laftagareen and other South West officials need to step up and take back and take care of their people.

That niggah laftagareen is useless he even rigged senator Ilyaas seat for farmajo . senator ilyas was the most outspoken politician for the ppl of bay and bakool .

Probably They are wifes of Isaaq Militia in Lascanood, not Dhulbahante,
Dhulbahante 90% are sorry what happened
Dhulbahante will be next to be deported
There are no isaaq militias in Laascaanood SL has had Dhulo militias under their payroll for the last 14 years and there’s no proof that this meeting occurred in our city @TekNiKo

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
D&M need to build and invest in their land which is probably the best part of Somalia. It has fertile soil and rivers. My advice to them would be invest in your land and improve your people's lives. No point of going to other regions and be mistreated. Stay home where you'll be safe and have respect. Somebody tell me if I'm wrong.
β€œStay home where you’ll be safe” clown, since when did the entire of Somalia not become a their country? No wonder why Somalia/Somaliland are the lowest shittiest places in all of Africa

β€œStay home where you’ll be safe” clown, since when did the entire of Somalia not become a their country? No wonder why Somalia/Somaliland are the lowest shittiest places in all of Africa
I was trying to make a simple point. And that is, it is better for them to stay in their degaans rather than go to another people's degaan and get humiliated and mistreated the way they were in Las Anod. And in case you didn't know, the concept of nationhood doesn't exist in Somalia. If it did, Somalia wouldn't be the world's most famous tribal failed state for the past 30 years. It is not my fault if you can't understand that simple logic.

Trending

Latest posts