Puntland State Education Updates

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Me n @Pwyneth Galtrow and @FBIsomalia would attend this great conference. I would suggest they diversify in the food sector where they specialize in different cuisines. u can create thousands of jobs if they all open up different stores where some sell Hot dogs, some sell sausages, some do pies, some do burgers, some do chicken, some do sweets, etc.

I also suggest they focus on creating storage warerhouses for their goods and products so they don't need to all go to dubai constantly, they could serve all Somalia even thru their storage warehouses even and make Bosaso the center of Somali trade. We shud also focus on creating furniture, bedding, doors, windows and the supply chain for construction.

Pwyneth PL govt needs to provide Import data and we need to look at what can be done locally and then telling education institutions to teach those skills needed for those investors, we should also scan global market places and see their shortages and develop those needed skills within Puntland be it products or good or even we can invest in human capital and send them overseas on work visas like indians do. Indians look at supply shortages of western countries and teach their students those industries.

The big factor holding us back in manufacturing is our energy backbone cannot support large machinery energy usage, they can only support small business and residential usages. This needs to change and we need to work out how much energy backbone we need for our identified factories after analyzing import data and seeing what can be done locally.

I wud personally invest in a refigeration warehouse in Bosaso, my customers would be the vegetable/fruit/meat sectors, i would guarantee their produce will last longer if they rent space from my cooling warehouse. I win, they win, everyone wins. They will come each morning to sell their produce and their produce will last 4 over 2 weeks, rather then have it expire quickly in their open markets. They will reduce their expense costs.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow the guy at 35 min mark criticized puntites like u do. He said there is plenty of jobs in PL however those jobs we as puntites traditionally refuse to do and he said there is loads of af-gashins beyond 'las anod' are coming here to PL and doing those traditionally undesirable jobs. That's crazy and needs to stop.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
274582084_328656282611940_871382667790373382_n.jpg