Puntland should deports Oromos immediately, violent backlash has started

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What attack I don’t know about that but if oromos did join alkabab they are joining for the same reasons the Somali Bantu and Somali Cushitic joined for to do destroy Somalia these Oromos probably recently joined bc I never heard of them in that terrorist group
Oromo terrorist killed 5 people. Those oromos didnt add anything to Puntland.

Oromo terrorist killed 5 people. Those oromos didnt add anything to Puntland.
Look bro those oromos are in that terrorist group for that groups benefits not for oromo benefits there is somalis in alkabab who kill more somalis than oromos do and thats a factt so we shouldn't say oromo but say alkabab terrorists

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
somalis are dumb for not invading that land. instead oromos stole our land. oromos are smart asf
They are like 35 million deep bro I don’t know if we could have done much maybe if we allied with Muslim oromos and formed Islamic state

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There is no peace and cooperation between Puntland and Oromia, so what the hell are they doing in our land? Who invited them? They are even in direct war with our immediate cousins, Geri Koombe. Wake up Reer Puntland and deport the illegals before it becomes more violent.

******Halgan Media is lying about why the Oromo man was attacked- he was attacked because he was claiming Bosaso belongs to Oromos***

I wouldn't have killed him for that. Just laughed my ass off and been like "War wuxu ma sakhransanyahay?" Oromo cities? Wut?!