Puntland should be rewarded with the PM positiion

Status
Not open for further replies.
images%2B%25285%2529.jpeg

dba01-abdirashid-ali-sharmarke-1.jpg

DB5HcGVXUAA-ho8.jpg

It should be given to Deni and he can decide to take it or give it to who he wants. Somalia will be federal and will inshallah be confederate.

This should be an equal partnership and mutual respect from both sides. We can all be winners and give our peoples a better future. Puntland can develop and so can we. I am talking about billions of dollars. Lets unite for a shared vision.

Puntland has proven to be an important partner for HAG. Never will we back any kind of bun for anything. I am now pro Puntland especially Mahmoud Saleebaan. Lets revive the 60s partnership.

Despite all those madasha warnings about getting betrayed by Deni, I never thought he was trying out for president. Im not even sure he wants PM. I think he would be more where he is than becoming PM if he could engineer a MJ member of DamJadiid/Kaah as president. If he runs, I again forsee KG behind MrCheese. HS/GM are expected to back Rooble if he runs. Rooble appears to control the Isaaq fugitives who larp as Dir as well as the real Dir from JSL. That leaves JL as the swing sing state among the 5 FMS

Also, what's with this 'maxamoud saleebaan' thing aad bilowday?

Majeerteen, various Hartis, Madhibaan, Tumaal, Cabdi Kombe, Ciise Daarood, Carab Salax, Leelkasse, Awrtable and Dir in North-East Somalia, go by "Puntites" or "Reer Puntland" maandhow mahadsanid. :)

Most of those langaabs are pro Farmajoo. Especially Dhulbaante. Nasty people. We owe our gratitude to Mahmoud Saleebaan.

I love Jamaal's commentary especially when he reminds Marehans that the first time they saw a sea was when Cayr helped them capture Kismayo. Truer words were never spoken.
:ftw9nwa:

Buns are the most ungrateful. We backed them in the past because we thought we could have a partnership. Buns are the most xasaad and when they get a little power would use it against you. This is why I see my peoples future as political unity with Mahmoud Saleebaan.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Personally I want
I next prime minister to Absame from
Jubaland
Frimbe, President Madoobe, even Xalane will be good even though he is from Bakool

Status
Not open for further replies.