Puntland should be rewarded with the PM positiion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta waxaan layaabay dadka qaar. Why do you care if he praises or insults Puntland? Do you not have anything better to do? Anytime someone says something nice about MJs or Puntland, the usual underachieving misfits run in with their jealousy. Naga aamusa, there is dignity in silence.
Honestly do you think we care if someone praises MJ or puntland? Hell I would seeing as their my reer abti. What is funny is seeing someone praise it to throw dirt on other ppl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like wtf is that?

Honestly do you think we care if someone praises MJ or puntland? Hell I would seeing as their my reer abti. What is funny is seeing someone praise it to throw dirt on other ppl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like wtf is that?
He insulted Dhulos, I know. He also cusses MJs whenever he is pissed at Dr Osman :ftw9nwa:

My comment was directed at the Marehans and their N&N cult. If anyone joins this forum and says anything positive about MJs or Puntland, they immediately swarm that person and accuse them of being an MJ. They even went as far as to spread rumours about me being GalmudugState.
ME, the Queen of Shegato haters/exposers! As if I have the time, energy or knowledge to larp as a HG man, for what purpose even? Anyway, Alhamdulilah, Allah has spared me from being stupid enough to collect dembi from something as thankless and fruitless as lying on a forum. "Touch Grass" needs to be the banner on this website.:snoop:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My comment was directed at the Marehans and their N&N cult. If anyone joins this forum and says anything positive about MJs or Puntland, they immediately swarm that person and accuse them of being an MJ. They even went as far as to spread rumours about me being GalmudugState. As if I have the time, energy or knowledge to larp as a HG man. Or would be stupid enough to collect dembi from something as thankless and fruitless as lying on a forum. "Touch Grass" needs to be the banner on this website.:snoop:
Galmudug-State is his own person, to praise is his own option, but to diss people who ain't involved, who not related to the points is baffling and quite bewildering :kanyeshrug:

Galmudug-State is his own person, to praise is his own option, but to diss people who ain't involved, who not related to the points is baffling and quite bewildering :kanyeshrug:

It is shady to praise one group/individual and throw another under the bus in the same sentence, but to be fair, we all do it to varying degrees on here all the time. For example; Farmaajo is a failure, unlike Roble who may overthrow him" has the same energy as saying "screw qabiil x, qabiil y is better".

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Galmudug-State why prime Minister when I came be the president.....
FB_IMG_1630429459626.jpg

It won't surprise me if the Hawiye Elites again chose Marehan. Their thinking is MAREHANS ARE SQUATTERS with no base and when the going get touch , they can simply gang on them like they are doing today. If an MJ comes, they know its either complete federal system where everything is shared including the army or it's deadlock. They rather take the easy route

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This guy keeps trying to β€œpraise” PL but gives us backhanded compliments.

Kulahaa ina Saleeban, bro stop trying to divide Somalis further.

I’m glad @Pwyneth Galtrow has seen this behaviour also.

If Deni Rules Xamar Then An Ciise Dhuux Should Rule Dhul Udug Karash Or Whatever That Hindi Guy Name Is Must Leave At Ones

#XilligaNugaal Will Begin Soon
Horses Horse Ride GIF by US National Archives

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Who ever becomes the next president, we must support them. Put pride aside for the greater good of the country :)

It won't surprise me if the Hawiye Elites again chose Marehan. Their thinking is MAREHANS ARE SQUATTERS with no base and when the going get touch , they can simply gang on them like they are doing today. If an MJ comes, they know its either complete federal system where everything is shared including the army or it's deadlock. They rather take the easy route

This has always been the reason why Hawiye Politicians have chosen Marehan Prime Ministers.However, what they didn't think about is the fact that Marehans love centralised dictatorships, Sheekh Shariif was short-sighted enough to choose not just any Marehan, but one who personally benefited from Siad Barre's nepotism. :ftw9nwa:

Even the most useless Puntite Politician would leave behind development projects and foster cooperation between Somalis. Puntland as a State voluntarily trains officials from other Federal States and as you can see from our security pact with Galmudug, is willing to sacrifice lives to secure peace in all of Somalia. Meanwhile Farmajo openly blocks military aid to regions that are not Gedo and can't get alone with anyone.

This has always been the reason why Hawiye Politicians have chosen Marehan Prime Ministers.However, what they didn't think about is the fact that Marehans love centralised dictatorships, Sheekh Shariif was short-sighted enough to choose not just any Marehan, but one who personally benefited from Siad Barre's nepotism. :ftw9nwa:

Even the most useless Puntite Politician would leave behind development projects and foster cooperation between Somalis. Puntland as a State voluntarily trains officials from other Federal States and as you can see from our security pact with Galmudug, is willing to sacrifice lives to secure peace in all of Somalia. Meanwhile Farmajo openly blocks military aid to regions that are not Gedo and can't get alone with anyone.

100% true. Mahmoud Saleeban waa gob. They are good people and not xasaad.

Puntland also send aid to beledweyn flooding with Galmudug too.

God bless Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.