BREAKING NEWS Puntland sentences 4 Al-Shabaab terrorists to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So he wasted all that rehabilitation when he sent them to the south. It is like sending a nacro straight away from rehab to drug factory and telling to stay there.
He should kept them somewhere
Their families came to gaas so he sent them back.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Zero tolerance towards terrorists is well and good if you have a strong enough legal system to prevent wrongful convictions.

In my opinion, nearly every country in Africa has a shambolic legal system. The West themselves admit their one is inadequate.

Therefore, we have to realise that many of the people being executed may very well be innocent. Then you have to come terms with whether your conscience is okay with that.

I don’t think the judges believed their choice was difficult. There probably wasn’t a defence lawyer or even a jury or even sworn witnesses that saw the crime take place. Plus they probably were not unbiased.
Pure and utter BS as usual talking out of your ass acting like an expert. Watch the damm trial first before talking shit or why it was postponed for so long to giving families time get defence lawyers from konfuur. You're one sick fock spreading misinformation in every PL related no different than a terrorist!

Pure and utter BS as usual talking out of your ass acting like an expert. Watch the damm trial first before talking shit or why it was postponed for so long to giving families time get defence lawyers from konfuur. You're one sick fock spreading misinformation in every PL related no different than a terrorist!

There are people who cry for AlShaydaan because they are upset we stopped them from killing us. Imagine coming into this topic, not only defending terrorists but making things up just to make Puntland look like the aggressor against a terror group.

World

VIP
They should kill those 2 that were sent to prison as well only if they are under 13 year olds should their lives be spared

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Keep crying for AlShaydaan on here and you will find out how you look in an orange jump suit and how long you can hold your breath for. Imagine being so stupid to openly support a terror group on a public forum.
Those people hate law, hate displine, hate life. They want others to live same like their misery.

Just check what I found when searching name cabuudwaaq.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those people hate law, hate displine, hate life. They want others to live same like their misery.

Just check what I found when searching name cabuudwaaq.

He has already been executed for rape and murder we dont kill innocent kids like you.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He has already been executed for rape and murder we dont kill innocent kids like you.
Who executed him can you clarify?. In PL we have courts to executed by law not by jungle laws.

You keep mention innocent kids!!, What kids you keep bringing up?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
By looking at the comments of these southies, you will realise why they have been at the mercy of sandal wearing teenagers for decades now. We will kill these bastards whether local or from elsewhere. Matter fact, I will burn the local one first.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus takes an anti-PL stance most of the time, he's basically saying "look at me I'm not a qabilist, I'm bashing my own clan." Tell me I'm wrong.:patrice:

If you think I wouldn’t say this if the case took place in any other region then you really don’t know me at all.

But you are right to an extent. How can I claim to be anti-qabiil and criticise other regions if I leave mine exempt?

After all, as many of you tell non-PL critics of PL to focus on their regions first, I’m merely doing that.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Genuinely asking as I don’t know the case too well.

What basis do you have to suggest that these children are guilty beyond reasonable doubt?
Walal if they are innocent , they should be released.
But if they are Alshabab they should be given capital punishment, no mercy
Every day They are taking life of Harti/MJ
Innocent Somalis even today they 10 people in Abdalla Birole Jubada Hoose.
These people are evils

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Walal if they are innocent , they should be released.
But if they are Alshabab they should be given capital punishment, no mercy
Every day They are taking life of Harti/MJ
Innocent Somalis even today they 10 people in Abdalla Birole Jubada Hoose.
These people are evils

It’s a perfectly reasonable opinion to have.

I just want to know, what evidence is there that makes these kids guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

These people continuously mention how we don’t know about what actually happened then please share the info.

I want to know what makes these guys guilty, was there a jury, did they have defence lawyers, what were their lawyer’s credentials, what are the judges credentials, were the boys subject to duress while under investigation.

We all know that these users would be screaming for justice/due process if their siblings got arrested in the West but don’t want that same luxury here.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
It’s a perfectly reasonable opinion to have.

I just want to know, what evidence is there that makes these kids guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

These people continuously mention how we don’t know about what actually happened then please share the info.

I want to know what makes these guys guilty, was there a jury, did they have defence lawyers, what were their lawyer’s credentials, what are the judges credentials, were the boys subject to duress while under investigation.

We all know that these users would be screaming for justice/due process if their siblings got arrested in the West but don’t want that same luxury here.
Listen here one of them confessing hides crime

Jungle

VIP
What happened to the 7 murusade guys GM handed over that were sentenced to death by PL less than a year ago?

Reer Ceel Buur threats worked and Ive been told they've been back in Xamar for about 4 months :mjlol:

Eu_0Ca0WYAEaptB.jpeg.jpg
FHsKU5WX0AQQ3Pb.jpeg.jpg

While the FGS promotes baby terrorists to the highest ranking position in banadir security . Puntland gov executes their baby terrorists .
We can see which region is more safe .
Bravo puntland baby terrorists shouldnt be given a day to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending