BREAKING NEWS Puntland sentences 4 Al-Shabaab terrorists to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If they are young ( younger then 15 ), they should not be sentenced to death. Especially if they where with the kebabs since they were little.

Authorities should drop this sentence and just throw them to jail.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If they are young ( younger then 15 ), they should not be sentenced to death. Especially if they where with the kebabs since they were little.

Authorities should drop this sentence and just throw them to jail.

they started at 12

brain washed by the corner store guy.

Kids are strongly impressionable, I'm guessing that they were brought up in silic and were molded to be killers

Even in the West, there are spoilt and wealthy teenagers who like to steal and cause harm to others. Some people are just 'faulty' and criminally inclined even if they come from good families. Rehabilitation doesn't help everyone.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
kids deserve second chance they were probably innocent buntiland are known to be harsh on non mjs.

kids deserve second chance they were probably innocent buntiland are known to be harsh on non mjs.

STFU, They are locals and we don't care if they are local or not. AlShaydaanis will be sentenced to death no matter who their family is. You should go visit "Buntiland" with your opinions and you'll be strung up alongside them.

:damn: :lolbron: :deadrose:

child killers !

Child? At most the youngest is in his late teens. Even a very young child knows it's wrong to hurt someone, so what excuse does a 20 + year old have?
You can't be outraged at AlShaydaan's crimes 24/7 on here, but also be concerned when they get caught and sentenced. The vast majority of AlShabab footsoldiers are young men, their name is "the youth" for a reason.

Who do you think does all the hit and run attacks and plants bombs? A middle-aged farax with high blood pressure ? Come on now.

I hope Somalis stop asking why terrorists are so strong in South Somalia, look at how people always cry whenever Puntland sentences terrorists to death. It doesn't matter if they are old or young, the crocodile tears always pour in.

Cry for the innocent people they kill day in, day out, not a demented killer.
I agree adult terrorists should be killed, its a shame mukthar robow is walking around free, but a child is to much to stomach

Anyway, 4 sentenced to death and 2 will go to prison for 20 years and 30 years.

Maxkamadda Ciidamada Qalabka sida ee dowlad gobaleedka Puntland, ayaa xukun ku ridday shabakad ku eedaysan in ay ka tirsan yihiin xag jirka Al-shabaab.
Shabakaddan oo ka kooban lix xubnood, ayaa afar kamida lagu xukumay dil toogasho ah, halka labada kalena lagu ridday xabsiyo kala duwan.
Farxaan Faysal Salaad, Cabdullaahi Faysal Xuseen, Barkhad Cawil Xirsi iyo Liibaan Aaden Muuse ayaa Maxkamaddu ku xukuntay dil toogasho ah.
Sidoo kale, Cabdiqani Farxaan Cabdullaahi ayaa Maxkamaddu ku xukuntay 30 sano oo Xabsi ah, halka Cabdiraxmaan Cawil Maxamed, ay Maxkamadda ku xukuntay 20 sano oo xabsiya.
Maxkamadda ayaa sheegtay in shabakaddaas ay qaraxyo iyo dilala qorshaysan ka fulin jirtay magaalada Gaalkacyo ee xarunta Gobolka Mudug.

I agree adult terrorists should be killed, its a shame mukthar robow is walking around free, but a child is to much to stomach

They are old enough to father children and be husbands and old enough to murder many people. Thus, they are old enough to die.
Just imagine a hooyo that wakes up in the morning to sell food to feed her children that will lose her life or limbs because of a bomb planted by one of these bastards. A good man, will be shot in the back and his children will become impoverished orphans.

Maybe people need to see the faces of their victims so they understand how dangerous these creatures are.

Based

VIP
Well done Puntland. Reer Konfuur and their terrorist sympathizers make me sick. These terrorists are shielded by qabiil and that makes me very angry. Dil toogasho now I want to watch live. These are the monkeys that ruin our country and are protected by their baboon elders.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Shouldn’t be killing kids, no matter the excuse.

No where in Somalia is someone guaranteed a fair trial. Defence lawyers are next to non-existent and expensive/incompetent if they exist. There is no jury and most of the judges are senile or allied to the government.

So for all you know, those could be innocent children. But most likely they aren’t and still don’t deserve a life cut short by a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts