Puntland sentences 4 Al-Shabaab terrorists to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the 7 murusade guys GM handed over that were sentenced to death by PL less than a year ago?

Reer Ceel Buur threats worked and Ive been told they've been back in Xamar for about 4 months :mjlol:
Nah, they are still on PL death row.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Pure and utter BS as usual talking out of your ass acting like an expert. Watch the damm trial first before talking shit or why it was postponed for so long to giving families time get defence lawyers from konfuur. You're one sick fock spreading misinformation in every PL related no different than a terrorist!

Please highlight where I spread misinformation or acted like an expert.

If you look closely, you will see that I stated that I don’t know much about the case.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus takes an anti-PL stance most of the time, he's basically saying "look at me I'm not a qabilist, I'm bashing my own clan." Tell me I'm wrong.:patrice:

PIM to other qabiils: “Don’t criticise PL, focus on your own region.”

*Periplus focuses on his own region*

PIM: “Why are you hating on Puntland, what a shaydaan.”

:mjlol:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What happened to the 7 murusade guys GM handed over that were sentenced to death by PL less than a year ago?

Reer Ceel Buur threats worked and Ive been told they've been back in Xamar for about 4 months :mjlol:
No one leaves PL. Example, Hawiya pirates almost 11 years were in PL jails before their clan odeys release them.

They're not sxb. They've been released. Did you expect PL to make a statement saying we've released people we sentenced to death lol
These are known shabaabs why would Puntland release them?, they were sentenced 4 months ago and they've to appeal and still in prison.
Why do you think Ceelbuur threats have more weight than Beledwayn threats, it didn't work that time.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They are giving detail how they killed thier victim and u sayings u still need more info😔

Australia has a long history of having criminals confess to crimes with such detail only for them to be found innocent later.

Also I want to know what info did the police have before they got the confession.

I want to know what evidence did the police have that was so compelling that these guys decided to confess and face death.

You get where I’m coming from?

Australia has a long history of having criminals confess to crimes with such detail only for them to be found innocent later.

Also I want to know what info did the police have before they got the confession.

I want to know what evidence did the police have that was so compelling that these guys decided to confess and face death.

You get where I’m coming from?
Look how quite Galkacyo has been since those terrorists were executed. There were almost 1 to 2 government officials being assassinated every month in Galkacyo. This proves those executed were not innocent and were responsible for terror attacks in that city.

That makes no sense. How are a group of 16/17 year olds able to assassinate 1 or 2 government officials a month in one city? If that is the case, it would indicate a terrible level of incompetence from the local security forces.
And yes, there was lack of competency and massive corruption during the previous administration. But thank God to the security reforms made by the current admin as well as Galmudug cooperating with PL admin to fight terror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending