Puntland refuses to accept petroleum signed by failmajo

kkk, how does it feel that isaaq's land size is almost the same size as marehan, a sub sub clan within darod

from dolow to diif is 230 miles, while gabiley to ceeragaabo is 260 miles.

and i also settle from kismaayo and from balanbale to saaxo. which i did not even put into the calculations.

:trumpsmirk:
Kkkk stop talking about isaaq. I’m Habar Awal. I have a Fed state and a long coast line. Chevron and shell have the concessions for my Sea already on a 50/50 split kkkkk. Where’s your coast bro. You’re landlocked like an amxaaro kkkk

You must be joking right?

Its clear that Deni and all Mjs are threatened with the Oil exploration, because every tom, di1ck and harry can smell the plan of Farmaajo which always was to create a game changing Oil discovery in Galmudug of which by the way was long ago already discovered in 1956.

N&N was always aiming for Galmudug as priority 1, Once Galmudug Oil is announced you will see an HUGE negative effect on Puntland that will for sure cripple it or perhaps even collapse all according to N&N's plan.

In short What Deni Fears most is Galmudug's Great Potential in Oil Discovery, and thats what N&N are aiming for.

Read Below with Pictures about the Oil leaking from Hobyo's offshore:

View attachment 94008
https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2012/dec/27479/somalia_s_oil_and_gas_potential.aspx

View attachment 94011

FB_IMG_1548332516744.jpg

galmudug is blessed, and will soon get the biggest port in somalia

:rejoice:

galmudug has oil, livestock and uranium

Kkkk stop talking about isaaq. I’m Habar Awal. I have a Fed state and a long coast line. Chevron and shell have the concessions for my Sea already on a 50/50 split kkkkk. Where’s your coast bro. You’re landlocked like an amxaaro kkkk

how am i landlocked if i have kismaayo and the bajuuni coast.

:gucciwhat:

sxb i am happy that you accepted to be a maamul gobaleed, and unlike you i will applaud you for your accomplishments. SXB i said isaaq, as i view marehan as a standalone clan.

no one here views habar awal as a standalone clan sxb no offense.

galmudug is blessed, and will soon get the biggest port in somalia

galmudug has oil, livestock and uranium

sxb you cant fool us HAG that easily.

Galmudug is HG's playground, no jeberti will ever have a say in our state Galmudug especially that nacas naag Xarmaajo, so the day we HG see an HG President Signing any dealing concerning Galmudug is the day we HGs will believe.

Now what we HAG really want (as we can barely wait) is your Jeberti Uncle to leave Office with his langaab Dog murusade asap in 2021 Feb, because Thumma Walahi if he dares to stay after 2021 we shall hunt your folks like we did in 1991.

Us HG dont differentiate between Jebertis, a Jeberti is an Jeberti is an Jeberti and shall forever remain our enemy.

Xamar Is Boiling, a ticking Time Bomb, and the Targets are Well Known.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Galmudug is HG's playground, no jeberti will ever have a say in our state Galmudug especially that nacas naag Xarmaajo, so the day we HG see an HG President Signing any dealing concerning Galmudug is the day we HGs will believe.

Now what we HAG really want (as we can barely wait) is your Jeberti Uncle to leave Office with his langaab Dog murusade asap in 2021 Feb, because Thumma Walahi if he dares to stay after 2021 we shall hunt your folks like we did in 1991.

Us HG dont differentiate between Jebertis, a Jeberti is an Jeberti is an Jeberti and shall forever remain our enemy.

Be careful of leeches :lolbron:

kkkk, sxb have you accepted your GM president qoor qoor iyo vice president ciid?

both are excellent men that will work closely with N&N

btw its all but given that farmaajo will win 2021 elections

Be careful of leeches :lolbron:

They think we are Masakkinta Hawiye like the langaabs who sing to their tunes, walahi we HG have a proud history in slaying Jebertis especially leeches like those bouons, all daroods are the same in our eyes.

So Long HG breathes air, Hawiye will forever hate Darood.

kkkk, sxb have you accepted your GM president qoor qoor iyo vice president ciid?

both are excellent men that will work closely with N&N

btw its all but given that farmaajo will win 2021 elections

I aint got beef with you Nomad per se,

Im just telling you the reality, that among Hawiyes Beesha HG are the Most ruthless against the daroods, they see daroods words like an xaar stain on a toilet paper i.e your words amount to nothing but shit.

So next time never Beg an HG, because to us you are an cockroach jeberti all the same.

I aint got beef with you Nomad per se,

Im just telling you the reality, that among Hawiyes Beesha HG are the Most ruthless against the daroods, they see daroods words like an xaar stain on a toilet paper i.e your words amount to nothing but shit.

So next time never Beg an HG, because to us you are an cockroach jeberti all the same.

i think your mistaking begging with taking. kkk i am taking 20 percent of the oil sxb

:trumpsmirk:

@Lex Luther

sip8m4p2t7731.png

caabudwaaq iyo balanbale will be getting 20 percent of galmudug share as we make up 20 percent of the MPS and are VP

Hobyo my city

You get what you deserve nothing less nothing more, but bear in Mind the Biggest Share around all of Somalia will be in Mogadishu The HAG Hegemony, its inevitable that we HAG will rule forever in Somalia.

Farmaajo is serving his purpose thats strengthening HAG's Mogadishu as the Hegemony Power in Somalia.

You get what you deserve nothing less nothing more, but bear in Mind the Biggest Share around all of Somalia will be in Mogadishu The HAG Hegemony, its inevitable that we HAG will rule forever in Somalia.

Farmaajo is serving his purpose thats strengthening HAG's Mogadishu as the Hegemony Power in Somalia.

federal government does not equal a clan. it is not MX or MJ or hawiye it is all of somalia.

how am i landlocked if i have kismaayo and the bajuuni coast.

:gucciwhat:

sxb i am happy that you accepted to be a maamul gobaleed, and unlike you i will applaud you for your accomplishments. SXB i said isaaq, as i view marehan as a standalone clan.

no one here views habar awal as a standalone clan sxb no offense.
Kkkk bro rag Ogadeen ah ba kismayo jooga oo ilkaha yar ka so daadin

There is no point claiming Madow land you’re from garbaharey and cabudwaaq hundreds of KM from the sea with multiple clans in between you and the sea.

It doesn’t matter if you see habar awal as isaaq they are isaaq. But Habar awal is exponentially larger than marexaan and have there own Fed state. Marexaan have nothing.

I will gladly give 30, 40 or more as an loyal Subject of HG's Galmudug, just change your name from MX Sade Darood to MX Sade Hawiye just like we Sacad did 120 years ago, and today its us leading the HAG's

Dont hate the Player Hate the Game i guess:kanyeshrug:

kkkk, sxb i am in galgaduud with my own balls sxb and there is nothing for you to give me, i take my shit with my own might. this is not lower shabeele sxb where you are dealing with farmers. this is galmudug where 100's will gladly die to protect a waterwell.

Kkkk bro rag Ogadeen ah ba kismayo jooga oo ilkaha yar ka so daadin

There is no point claiming Madow land you’re from garbaharey and cabudwaaq hundreds of KM from the sea with multiple clans in between you and the sea.

It doesn’t matter if you see habar awal as isaaq they are isaaq. But Habar awal is exponentially larger than marexaan and have there own Fed state. Marexaan have nothing.

sxb even the ahmed madoobe army atleast 40 percent are MX, which will change there shirts when the SNA arrive in a few months.

i settle in kismaayo i live in kismaayo i am majority in kismaayo. i controlled kismaayo when there was no foreign army in somalia during the height of the civil war.

just because the KDF planted madoobe in kismaayo does not make kismaayo his. kismaayo is mine i fought for it i removed USC from kismaayo and i will remove kenya and madoobe from kismaayo soon.

kkkk, sxb i am in galgaduud with my own balls sxb and there is nothing for you to give me, i take my shit with my own might. this is not lower shabeele sxb where you are dealing with farmers. this is galmudug where 100's will gladly die to protect a waterwell.

Sxb lets not turn this Thread into a shit fest of 15+ pages, because me and you both know that S/hoose Farmers have put up more fights then you Mxs ever did.

Forgodsake We HG are originally Coastal Clan and today we are living at the Dibira near Ethiopian Somali boder, here is us HG drilling Water Well for our new latest deegaan next to Ethiopia Border just 15KM away North of Cabudwaaq;

The past is the past, today we are all Galmudugians under the Leadership of HG, Masha'Allahi Ameen dheh!

I have said my Piece, so see you later!

Last edited:
sxb even the ahmed madoobe army atleast 40 percent are MX, which will change there shirts when the SNA arrive in a few months.

i settle in kismaayo i live in kismaayo i am majority in kismaayo. i controlled kismaayo when there was no foreign army in somalia during the height of the civil war.

just because the KDF planted madoobe in kismaayo does not make kismaayo his. kismaayo is mine i fought for it i removed USC from kismaayo and i will remove kenya and madoobe from kismaayo soon.
SPM captured kismayo and were disarmed by Belgium. Ogaden will never be disarmed in kismayo again I reckon the city will be destroyed before they give it up. Hassan turki used to rule the place aswell. Marexaan ruled kismayo with the help of xabashis once and with the help of HG the second time.

Sxb lets not turn this Thread into a shit fest of 15+ pages, because me and you both know that S/hoose Farmers have put up more fights then you Mxs ever did.

Forgodsake We HG are originally Coastal Clan and today we are living at the Ethiopia Border, here is us HG drilling Water Well for our new latest deegaan next to Ethiopia Border just 15KM away North of Cabudwaaq;

The past is the past, today we are all Galmudugians under the Leadership of HG, Masha'Allahi Ameen dheh!

since when is cadaado near the border?. just a few miles from cadaado is dhabad a MX strong hold. you settle south of the highway. North of the highway MX settle. there is no HG anywhere near the border stop lying.

Trending

Latest posts