Puntland refuses to accept petroleum signed by failmajo

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What does this mean for farmaajo ? The international community will view this a major failure

What oil last time I checked ilk0yar are landlocked kkkk

kkk, how does it feel that isaaq's land size is almost the same size as marehan, a sub sub clan within darod

from dolow to diif is 230 miles, while gabiley to ceeragaabo is 260 miles.

and i also settle from kismaayo and from balanbale to saaxo. which i did not even put into the calculations.

:trumpsmirk:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
55% of the oil in Somalia lies in the coastline of puntland according to spectrum + onshore
You sure about that most of it is in the south
1612offspec_p01.png

kkk, how does it feel that isaaq's land size is almost the same size as marehan, a sub sub clan within darod

from dolow to diif is is 230 miles, while gabiley to ceeragaabo is 260 miles.

and i also settle from kismaayo and from balanbale to saaxo. which i did not even put into the calculations.

i.door langaabsana they occupy only a small patch of the northwest kkkk

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Buntlayn isn't even apart of this round of exploration only Galmudug to Jubbaland are. They are irrelevant at this point fat boy deni's words are meaningless. He should get on a weight watchers diet instead of opposing the new Petroleum laws it would be better for his health.
The oil deal was passed through by the Senate and the house so it stands regardless and the deal has nothing to do with the president

Fat pirate

Observer
55% of the oil in Somalia lies in the coastline of puntland according to spectrum + onshore
According to who - according what?

I don't recall seeing any mention of oil in that hell hole - these undeserving bums probably want more of that hawiye oil money and their non producing selves will only get 10%

I think they're trying to milk more but might end up play themselves and walk away with 0%
:hillarybiz:

Farm

VIP
That is where they going to do the exploration. GM going down. PL territory is not included.

Deni clearly said in the paper that FGS can’t operate in Puntland. If they work in Galnus and down, PL doesn’t care they can get exploited by the corrupt FGS. It’s unfortunate that some people can’t read basic press releases.

Farm

VIP

You know things are bad when you resort to claiming a village.

:mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Your land is big but its a empty dessert zero populated and the small amount of ppl who live there are dying of gaajo. Nothing to brag about bro

Deni clearly said in the paper that FGS can’t operate in Puntland. If they work in Galnus and down, PL doesn’t care they can get exploited by the corrupt FGS. It’s unfortunate that some people can’t read basic press releases.

You must be joking right?

Its clear that Deni and all Mjs are threatened with the Oil exploration, because every tom, di1ck and harry can smell the plan of Farmaajo which always was to create a game changing Oil discovery in Galmudug of which by the way was long ago already discovered in 1956.

N&N was always aiming for Galmudug as priority 1, Once Galmudug Oil is announced you will see an HUGE negative effect on Puntland that will for sure cripple it or perhaps even collapse all according to N&N's plan.

In short What Deni Fears most is Galmudug's Great Potential in Oil Discovery, and thats what N&N are aiming for.

Read Below with Pictures about the Oil leaking from Hobyo's offshore:

upload_2020-2-11_23-7-1.png

https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2012/dec/27479/somalia_s_oil_and_gas_potential.aspx

upload_2020-2-11_23-7-47.png

FB_IMG_1548332516744.jpg

Trending