Puntland Recieves The Least In Foreign Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A good measuring mechanism for nomads and camel riders may be wells in each region, water catchments, how many sand dams are done for a given region? Maybe we can measure them on how many camels each region has and divide it among a set population. For example a family of 5 owning 100 camels is not possible is it? We know Puntland has 17 million camels the last count we did a while back in 2012-2013 plus their vaccinating heaps of them to keep the growth high and providing water technology, solutions and stratgies to ensure that thirst doesn't kill the camels or environmental diseases through vaccinations of common animal diseases.

So how do we measure our nomadic population. I know any majerten will admit most of our population are on camels not in cities or towns or settled. What we see in Bosaso-Galkayo-Garowe-Qardho and our settlement is a very small picture of our wider population. So lets start counting the camels we have in each region and divide it up on how many a household on average can own? and through that we can figure out our nomadic population in the thousands or millions. Notice even the HY are considered the largest in somaliland yet they don't have a single settlement or large city, it's cause most somalis are reer miyi sxb and nomadic and you need to switch their camel count and transfer that to people their housing settlement count. 20-50 camels per family is realistic and an average family household will be around 5-8 in the nomadic environment but it can be quite larger some push up untill 15 but we need to average it out because not all have 15 kids.

Anyways don't worry Habar Yonis I do believe you are the largest in isaaq and I don't care if you have a large city or not. Ogadeniya has no large city as big as hargeisa, their all on camels too. Plus they actually been estimated and censused by ethiopia to number 5 million even though they dispute it and say it's close to 10 million.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's funny the nomadic culture in Somalia irrespective of clan seem to share the same dialect, culture, traditions, poetries, slight differences in dances, slight difference in word pronunciation but everything else is identical. Do we know this on Somalispot? or do we ignore it. My sub-sub clan of osman maxamud would share far more in common culture wise with a reer miyi of habar yonis then say someone in bosaso who says boowowwwwww.

It's funny but Majerten is a nation. We have the southern hamari accent and culture and traditions due to majerten living mogadishu. We got the hardcore northern boys in Galkayo-Garowe-Bosaso. We got the reer miyi or camel riders who are the BULK of us whether we want to accept it or not who have share common nomadic culture with all nomadic clans regardless of darod or hawiye or isaaq. Then we have coastal guys in bandar-bayla-hafun-bosaso who have that thick eastern accent. Now it seems were becoming farmers so who knows what mix that will be.

Then you got the jubba boys they still have a strong northern accent as you can see it's cause most are nomadic are still on camels besides probably the ones in Kismayo which seems different to mogadishu accent and follows a standard average in the middle type of somali accent.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@draco @Cognitivedissonance @Somali Crusader and all the political crowd any comments on my threads, I know it's long winded but who cares if it raises valid points that are worthy of discussion. I don't like the back n forth of spray n pray hits like somalispot users do. I want active discussions based on rationality, reason, logic, and facts supporting arguments of each clan person(let's not kid ourselves) we all hold clan positions, we are already decided where we are arguing from which is 'pro our qabiil' first and adding any point to support it but I am different a little I start off pro my qabiil like you all do but I will accept facts, reason, logic, rationality if it debunks any argument I come up with in support of my qabiil, which seems where others regardless what you show them will still hold onto their pro qabiil position, that is called arrogance and ignorance at the same time mixing together and nothing can cure that and why you won't find the doctor in many other threads.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's funny the nomadic culture in Somalia irrespective of clan seem to share the same dialect, culture, traditions, poetries, slight differences in dances, slight difference in word pronunciation but everything else is identical. Do we know this on Somalispot? or do we ignore it. My sub-sub clan of osman maxamud would share far more in common culture wise with a reer miyi of habar yonis then say someone in bosaso who says boowowwwwww.

It's funny but Majerten is a nation. We have the southern hamari accent and culture and traditions due to majerten living mogadishu. We got the hardcore northern boys in Galkayo-Garowe-Bosaso. We got the reer miyi or camel riders who are the BULK of us whether we want to accept it or not who have share common nomadic culture with all nomadic clans regardless of darod or hawiye or isaaq. Then we have coastal guys in bandar-bayla-hafun-bosaso who have that thick eastern accent. Now it seems were becoming farmers so who knows what mix that will be.

Then you got the jubba boys they still have a strong northern accent as you can see it's cause most are nomadic are still on camels besides probably the ones in Kismayo which seems different to mogadishu accent and follows a standard average in the middle type of somali accent.
This is why i think you are a sheegato cause boowe is used predominantly by reer qardho and reer bosaso when you say cismaan maxamud share more in common with gaalo isaaq than someone from bosaso who says boowe i am from bosaso who do you think were the first people to settle in bosaso and are the majority today in bosaso? Its cismaan maxamud mainly bah gareen and bah dirooble.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A good measuring mechanism for nomads and camel riders may be wells in each region, water catchments, how many sand dams are done for a given region? Maybe we can measure them on how many camels each region has and divide it among a set population. For example a family of 5 owning 100 camels is not possible is it? We know Puntland has 17 million camels the last count we did a while back in 2012-2013 plus their vaccinating heaps of them to keep the growth high and providing water technology, solutions and stratgies to ensure that thirst doesn't kill the camels or environmental diseases through vaccinations of common animal diseases.

So how do we measure our nomadic population. I know any majerten will admit most of our population are on camels not in cities or towns or settled. What we see in Bosaso-Galkayo-Garowe-Qardho and our settlement is a very small picture of our wider population. So lets start counting the camels we have in each region and divide it up on how many a household on average can own? and through that we can figure out our nomadic population in the thousands or millions. Notice even the HY are considered the largest in somaliland yet they don't have a single settlement or large city, it's cause most somalis are reer miyi sxb and nomadic and you need to switch their camel count and transfer that to people their housing settlement count. 20-50 camels per family is realistic and an average family household will be around 5-8 in the nomadic environment but it can be quite larger some push up untill 15 but we need to average it out because not all have 15 kids.

Anyways don't worry Habar Yonis I do believe you are the largest in isaaq and I don't care if you have a large city or not. Ogadeniya has no large city as big as hargeisa, their all on camels too. Plus they actually been estimated and censused by ethiopia to number 5 million even though they dispute it and say it's close to 10 million.
Jigjiga is bigger than hargaysa what are you smoking :dwill:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jigjiga is bigger than hargaysa what are you smoking :dwill:

I prefer to know the nomadic population. If Puntland has 17 million camels and if we divide that and say each 20-50 camels is a household and if we agree an average household contains 5-8 person and then multiply it to 17 million camels, were talking millions out in those nomadic areas. So I honestly couldn't care less about the cities in all honesty and which city is bigger then which, when I know most of my clan live out in the bush and not cities. City vs City argument is not a good comparison. A good comparison is nomad population vs nomad population.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well lets quickly do some basic mathamatics. We worked out a simple averaging formula. For each nomadic household we assign 50 camels. If Puntland has 17 million camels. We take 17 million/50 camels to find out how many times 50 camels fits into 17 million camels. This gives us a figure of 340,000. So now we know there is 340k households in nomadic setting just by using a camel count.

That is households not individuals. If we agree a household contains 5-8 people on average because some may have less and some more but 5-8 seems average in between. That's 5 people for each household and you x 340,000 times untill you find out how many nomadic population we have. Just so you know there is roughly 1.7 million nomads in Puntland using the 17 million camel count from Puntland port statistics on camel exports and puntland academic and ministry of livestock figures on it's livestock count after-all the ministry is vaccinating the camels so it would need to provide figures on how many livestock we have in the first place in order to keep track of how many have been cured of diseases.

Anyways the rough estimate on our nomadic population is 1.7 million using a 5 person household in the nomadic setting. If we use 8 person house hold the population figures jump too 2.7 million. So if we perform another average on 5 household nomadic family vs 8 household nomadic family we can make the figures even more accurate. I'd say the most accurate figure is we got around 2 million nomads roaming in Puntland outside of the city centers, towns, districts, tuulos, or anywhere where there is an permanent erected house or settlement.

We can cross reference against water wells, catchments(barkads) to determine how much water is there and how many camels it can provide for realistically. We can assess how many sand-dams in each region and how much water it captures and how many camels it can quench it's thirst. The point is we need an accurate representation of how many camels there are in Puntland once this figure is accurate we can work out the nomadic population quite quickly through logical estimation.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance you do seem really dumb and I am not sure if you actually just come into troll but you don't even understand the importance of knowing the nomadic count of Somalia, we are talking millions out there in the bush niyahow and your talking about hargeisa vs jigjigga. We can count each house in those cities and apply the same mechanism of 5-8 peoples in each household using google maps. It wouldn't take longer then 30 minutes to count these cities waryaa and apply th same mathamatical formula and averaging functions between 5 member households vs 8 member households once I know how many literal houses are in the city.

Houses in a city are similar to Camels in the Nomadic setting once you know this key defining fact, you can place people and families around those hard unchanging facts. Grow up and where the hell is a good debater I am waiting for in the political section or should I just go back into the science and tech stuff?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance your just a fuckin doubter on everything because that's what you love putting up a challenge to anything like @Inquisitive_ does on anything scientific based or rational based. If your not happy with the data provided by puntland ministry of livestock regarding puntland livestock count being 17 million(livestock includes camels, sheeps, goats) all together. Well lets go to the water-wells, lets count how many are in puntland and how much water it contains and work how many livestock it can give water too so we can cross verify the data provided by the puntland ministry of livestock. We can do it with sand-dams also and work out the cubic meter of water and how many livestock it can provide for. What about measuring even barkads and water catchments basins?

We can use a range of data sets to raise confidence levels for you if you so wish if you do not wish to rely on puntland ministry of livestock estimates on our livestock population. This isn't hawiye UNFPA or IDOOR land where figures are thrown out. This is the most educated region of Somalia, it's the leaders, it's the pinnacle of somalinimo excellence. Everything gets cross verified here and data-sets provided and averaging functions and how they work explained clearly to you to throw out minimums, medians, and maximums figures and even then other formulas to break it down further for more accuracy.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

@DR OSMAN you have not answered my question how is isaaq gaalo closer to you than a reer bosaso or reer qardho who use the word boowe?

I am from bosaso and i am cismaan maxamud how is a isaaq closer to you than other cismaan maxamud since you claim to be cismaan maxamud?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance your just a fuckin doubter on everything because that's what you love putting up a challenge to anything like @Inquisitive_ does on anything scientific based or rational based. If your not happy with the data provided by puntland ministry of livestock regarding puntland livestock count being 17 million(livestock includes camels, sheeps, goats) all together. Well lets go to the water-wells, lets count how many are in puntland and how much water it contains and work how many livestock it can give water too so we can cross verify the data provided by the puntland ministry of livestock. We can do it with sand-dams also and work out the cubic meter of water and how many livestock it can provide for. What about measuring even barkads and water catchments basins?

We can use a range of data sets to raise confidence levels for you if you so wish if you do not wish to rely on puntland ministry of livestock estimates on our livestock population. This isn't hawiye UNFPA or ***** land where figures are thrown out. This is the most educated region of Somalia, it's the leaders, it's the pinnacle of somalinimo excellence. Everything gets cross verified here and data-sets provided and averaging functions and how they work explained clearly to you to throw out minimums, medians, and maximums figures and even then other formulas to break it down further for more accuracy.
Theres no way in hell that hargaysa is bigger than jigjiga stop tha caaaac and explain how you came to that conclusion

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN you have not answered my question how is isaaq gaalo closer to you than a reer bosaso or reer qardho who use the word boowe?

I am from bosaso and i am cismaan maxamud how is a isaaq closer to you than other cismaan maxamud since you claim to be cismaan maxamud?

It's not just isaaq even hawiye and all nomads, they all share a same nomadic culture brother, same lifestyle, same traditions, same poetries, etc. It's a similar culture all nomads and it's closer to each other irrespective of tribe. There is a huge difference between a osman maxamud that is a nomad to one who settles the coastline in terms of culture. They don't pursue the same lifestyle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Theres no way in hell that hargaysa is bigger than jigjiga stop tha caaaac and explain how you came to that conclusion

Then go to google earth because I don't focus on city settlements much when I know majority of somalis don't even live there. Go to google maps, count each house in hargeisa, then count each house in jigjigga if you want. I am not really interested in city settlement populations as much as nomadic ones because city ones are easy to calculate through google earth brother the nomadic one isn't.

Here is the formula. 1 house in a city allocate 5-8 people, then count all the houses in google earth. So if you count 5000 houses in Hargeisa perform a division of 5000/5 = 1000 people in all those 5000 homes using 5 people as an average for each household.

Trust me you can count the houses in Somali cities so quick and work it out yourself, you don't even need a census. Somali cities are small as helllllllllllllllllllll bro. Our hope is in the nomads as the reported livestock is 17 million and allocating a household of 5 for 30-50 livestock boosts our number into the 2 million range. In the cities I would be suprised if Hargeis has more then 50k people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I suspect your not a real majerten because you focus on city sizes like an Isaaq does. And City sizes can be calculated and counted on google earth. We can count how many houses in each city and allocate 5-8 people to each home and work out a grand sum population in the end. A true majerten always focuses on the 'nomads' notice all our leaders talking about the nomadic population not our city settlements because that is easily provable by finding out what the average household size is in a city and counting the number of houses that city has. See that was the crazy idoor does focus on shit that is wild and crazy and idoor like mind-set and baboon IQ. It's not about the cities where the intelligent majerten is fighting for. It's about the MIYI.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's not just isaaq even hawiye and all nomads, they all share a same nomadic culture brother, same lifestyle, same traditions, same poetries, etc. It's a similar culture all nomads and it's closer to each other irrespective of tribe. There is a huge difference between a osman maxamud that is a nomad to one who settles the coastline in terms of culture. They don't pursue the same lifestyle.
Allah forbid theres no simikarities between those races hawiye and usaaq are similar but darood doesnt share anything with them alhamdulillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.