Puntland Recieves The Least In Foreign Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Well we don't even have our best interests at heart as Somalis, it's a bit rich asking for others to look after your interest when you don't. To be quite honest, were just a eyesore and a problem to the world as they don't want to see terrorists over-run the place and disturb not only east africa and western partners but also the critical red-sea transportation link of oil. Were not special and considered a nuance at best.

The proof supporting this is simple. Between 91-2000 and before Islamists, did the world really care about Somalia? Noone interfered as we won't aligned to a global jihadist movement that will disturb a number of nations that are not muslims. If you don't want the attention of the world which I know you do cause your a little fuckin that likes to be slapped on the ass but if you seriously don't want their attention stop aligning with world disturbers like jihadis.

Sickeningly true, i remember once professor Beyle while serving as the FM saying " whenever we go to the international stage, other nations look upon us like we are a NUDE MENTAL PATIENT (nin waalan oo qaawan to be exact), and every-time the name Somalia is mentioned they all just laughingly sneer and shrug."

waar horta xagaynu ka habaaranahay, this is more than just ignorance and tribalism.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Very sad, Gedo 500,000 and we know that In Galgaduud Cadaado mafia are eating all that:francis:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
What am I making up? Puntland is just Bari & Nugaal with a population of 1.1 million according to World Bank report

I'm talking about your stupid claim that the FGS takes aid meant for the Northern Somalia and keeps it. You got sources go back it up or are you talking shit like always?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Also how is Brokeland that Can’t even pay its soldiers outperforming us?
WorldBank1.png

:siilaanyosmile:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Very sad, Gedo 500,000 and we know that In Galgaduud Cadaado mafia are eating all that:francis:
Axmaq Madoobe threw a hissy fit in the media cause he was trying to steal some aid money that was going to flood relief in Baardheere but SFG sent it directly to the people :mjlol:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Kkk nigga needs sources for reality now :mjlol:

Educated people ask for sources. That is the easiest way to verify what is real and what is not.
Your claim is clearly bullshit since you don't have a source to back it up.

Thank you for your time. You can go back to chewing now.
:camby:

Educated people ask for sources. That is the easiest way to verify what is real and what is not.
Your claim is clearly bullshit since you don't have a source to back it up.

Thank you for your time. You can go back to chewing now.
:camby:

Since you are too stupid to understand , Isaaq get very little representation in FGS. The few Isaaq politicians there are mostly banned from entering SL for conflicts of interest . It’s those guys accepting the funds on “behalf” of Somaliland , but the funds instead go into their offshore account like every other politician in the corrupt FGS

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Since you are too stupid to understand , Isaaq get very little representation in FGS. The few Isaaq politicians there are mostly banned from entering SL for conflicts of interest . It’s those guys accepting the funds on “behalf” of Somaliland , but the funds instead go into their offshore account like every other politician in the corrupt FGS

Now you are claiming that aid given to Somaliland via their special arrangement goes into the bank accounts of Isaaq politicians based in Xamar?

:whoo::what1:

Now you are claiming that aid given to Somaliland via their special arrangement goes into the bank accounts of Isaaq politicians based in Xamar?

:whoo::what1:

Yes the Isaaq politicians in FGS are no different than any other politician in FGS. They lie, they cheat, and they steal. And they are banished From SL

Sure. :comeon:

You got sources to back that up?

You got sources that say that isn’t a reality ?

“In his paper, Nicholas Eubank, a researcher at Stanford University, claims that some of Somaliland's success is down to a dearth of aid. Donors cannot give aid directly to the government since it is not recognised as such. It has been dependant on raising local tax revenue, which the paper says citizens have used as leverage to make the government more inclusive, representative and accountable. For those looking to bash the multi-billion dollar aid industry, it is an appealing thesis. But is it true?”

It’s the reason why Somaliland pays it soldiers unlike Somalia or Puntland, we have to rely on the tax of our own citizens instead of being beggars like you guys. Of course the money collected on behalf of us in Mogadishu never sees the light of day in somaliland . Show me 1 article that states “FGS allocates x amount of money for Somaliland “

The reason Somaliland has a special agreement with international community is because the thieves in Mogadishu have been stealing aid money on our behalf, it’s the very same reason the IC refused failmaajo and the federal state clowns request to cut our special agreement. They know Mogadishu will just go back to stealing aid money in our name

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
“Source: authors calculation “

Translation : bullshit.

The same fake World Bank Report you site also lists all of Sool and Sanaag as regions of SL :hahaidiot::hemad::mjpls:
You clearly didn't read the report. I can't say I am surprised considering Somaliland's literacy rate.
:mjpls:
That map has no Puntland, Somaliland, or Galmudug. It only shows the pre civil war regions.

I find it absolutely fascinating that you cast doubt on the World Bank report in this thread just a few hours after citing it in another.
Are you on crack? Our border with you is Yubbe (hadaaftimo is actually even further east than Yubbe and we control that too, including some other tuulos) and that’s in the east. We have West, Central , and part of east Sanaag you goofball. Buuqland has a population of 1 million according to World Bank report. According to world bank report Sool and Sanaag are entirely under SL, leaving Buuqland with a population of 1.1 million in Bari & Nugaal

:pachah1::camby:
This level of cognitive dissonance can only be found in Somaliland.
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts