Puntland Recieves The Least In Foreign Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
You got sources that say that isn’t a reality ?

“In his paper, Nicholas Eubank, a researcher at Stanford University, claims that some of Somaliland's success is down to a dearth of aid. Donors cannot give aid directly to the government since it is not recognised as such. It has been dependant on raising local tax revenue, which the paper says citizens have used as leverage to make the government more inclusive, representative and accountable. For those looking to bash the multi-billion dollar aid industry, it is an appealing thesis. But is it true?”

It’s the reason why Somaliland pays it soldiers unlike Somalia or Puntland, we have to rely on the tax of our own citizens instead of being beggars like you guys. Of course the money collected on behalf of us in Mogadishu never sees the light of day in somaliland . Show me 1 article that states “FGS allocates x amount of money for Somaliland “

The reason Somaliland has a special agreement with international community is because the thieves in Mogadishu have been stealing aid money on our behalf, it’s the very same reason the IC refused failmaajo and the federal state clowns request to cut our special agreement. They know Mogadishu will just go back to stealing aid money in our name

Now you are contradicting yourself.

:faysalwtf:

Somaliland has their own special arrangement so Isaaq politicians don't get to steal aid meant for Northern Somalia

AND

Isaaq politicians in Xamar accept aid meant for Northern Somalia and steal it.

Which one is it?
:farmajoyaab:

You clearly didn't read the report. I can't say I am surprised considering Somaliland's literacy rate.
:mjpls:
That map has no Puntland, Somaliland, or Galmudug. It only shows the pre civil war regions.

I find it absolutely fascinating that you cast doubt on the World Bank report in this thread just a few hours after citing it in another.

This level of cognitive dissonance can only be found in Somaliland.
:drakelaugh:

Clearly it’s you that didn’t read the report , you talking about maps. Read the paragraphs of the actual report I know you’re low IQ person that needs picture visual representation for everything you read

Go read the actual report I don’t want to embarrass you by highlighting the report you constantly bootyclap for

Now you are contradicting yourself.

:faysalwtf:

Somaliland has their own special arrangement so Isaaq politicians don't get to steal aid meant for Northern Somalia

AND

Isaaq politicians in Xamar accept aid meant for Northern Somalia and steal it.

Which one is it?
:farmajoyaab:

Kkk I see you’re too stupid to follow along. Both scenarios run concurrently at the same time. The isaaqs in SFG are there for show , so the FGS can make it look like it isn’t alienating Isaaqs. Those politicians get a salary and whatever aid they are able to get allocated to their “regions “ .

At the same time since we know none of that ever gets to Somaliland our own special arrangement was created.

Ask yourself why the IC refused as request to cut off the special arrangement

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Kkk I see you’re too stupid to follow along. Both scenarios run concurrently at the same time. The isaaqs in SFG are there for show , so the FGS can make it look like it isn’t alienating Isaaqs. Those politicians get a salary and whatever aid they are able to get allocated to their “regions “ .

At the same time since we know none of that ever gets to Somaliland our own special arrangement was created.

The Isaaqs in FGS are for show and do nothing? AND they get to steal aid from the IC while the IC works directly with Somaliland via the special arrangement?

You need to stop chewing fam.

:gucciwhat:

Ask yourself why the IC refused as request to cut off the special arrangement

They don't want Somalia to move forward. They want to stay in control of the aid indefinitely and decide who gets it and when.

The groups working within Somalia would become smaller and the aid workers would lose their cozy jobs paying $300k a year if the FGS actually becomes competent and takes back control. That is why. They don't care about Somaliland or about Somalia at all.

The Isaaqs in FGS are for show and do nothing? AND they get to steal aid from the IC while the IC works directly with Somaliland via the special arrangement?

You need to stop chewing fam.

:gucciwhat:

They don't want Somalia to move forward. They want to stay in control of the aid indefinitely and decide who gets it and when.

The groups working within Somalia would become smaller and the aid workers would lose their cozy jobs paying $300k a year if the FGS actually becomes competent and takes back control. That is why. They don't care about Somaliland or about Somalia at all.

You’re clearly low information, low IQ person. It would be a waste of my time to continue trying to explain reality to you. I’ll leave you in your ignorance but the fact that SL even has a special arrangement for aid is proof of aid stealing coming from FGS. If FGS could be trusted to not steal aid the IC would have granted their request to end our special arrangement

punanis are known for making up fantasies, if your tiny dry state was doing so well you would pay your few civil servants (including army) on time and wouldn't need to print fake monies

I heard they printed out thousands of copies of the fake world bank report and handed that out to their poor soldiers as pay. :mjlol: No wonder Puntland soldiers are always raping women, they got to let steam out somehow. Taking L’s on the battlefield with no pay can really mess a man up:liberaltears:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
You’re clearly low information, low IQ person. It would be a waste of my time to continue trying to explain reality to you. I’ll leave you in your ignorance but the fact that SL even has a special arrangement for aid is proof of aid stealing coming from FGS. If FGS could be trusted to not steal aid the IC would have granted their request to end our special arrangement

Lol! :drakelaugh:

You are the one here claiming that the FGS steals aid meant for Nothern Somalia while the IC has a special arrangement with the government of Somaliland. It can't be both. I asked simply for sources since you are clearly talking shit like always.

Just stick to memes and low key insults. Having an actual conversation with you chewing is way to hard.

:camby:

Lol! :drakelaugh:

You are the one here claiming that the FGS steals aid meant for Nothern Somalia while the IC has a special arrangement with the government of Somaliland. It can't be both. I asked simply for sources since you are clearly talking shit like always.

Just stick to memes and low key insults. Having an actual conversation with you chewing is way to hard.

:camby:

Kkk you must be inbred. The special arrangement came about because of aid stealing . That’s a Fact. Today the FGS has to put up the ruse that Isaaq is still with Somalia so they bring couple reject Isaaqs to partake in FGS . IC pays for their salary and the politicians also recieve aid on behalf of somaliland (they don’t call it somaliland they call it “Northern Somalia”) and of course the aid never gets there , and this is all so FGS can try to trick IC into thinking they won’t steal aid again, but the IC is not stupid and that’s why they rejected Somalia request to cut special agreement .

You need to stick to being a neef low information poster. You are uneducated and it shows

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These neefs have Xamar level poverty even though their special arrangement gives them aid directly. Meanwhile Puntland still prospers despite our aid getting stolen in Xamar and the regions in between.
:siilaanyolaugh:

These neefs have Xamar level poverty even though their special arrangement gives them aid directly. Meanwhile Puntland still prospers despite our aid getting stolen in Xamar and the regions in between.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Kkk Buuqland has its own special arrangements too. Who do you think helps you pay your bills ? You can’t even pay your soldiers

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What am I making up? Puntland is just Bari & Nugaal with a population of 1.1 million according to World Bank report

Puntland is so small your right yet everywhere I go in the diaspora all I see is majerteen. Your trying to claim we boys are the same size as jews with a small population but then ignore jews are small because do you ever see a jew anywhere, maybe 1 in 100 people. But with Majerten you claim he is small population but every somali we see 1 in 3 is a majerten. That's what stuffs you up our dominance in the diaspora and how we own Minneapolis the largest somali center abroad for somalis. See that's when you look stupid sxb. Majerten are not small clan only stupid kids in diaspora think that not real old generation Somalis. They know Majerten iyo inti madax madow ba siman.

Puntland is so small your right yet everywhere I go in the diaspora all I see is majerteen. Your trying to claim we boys are the same size as jews with a small population but then ignore jews are small because do you ever see a jew anywhere, maybe 1 in 100 people. But with Majerten you claim he is small population but every somali we see 1 in 3 is a majerten. That's what stuffs you up our dominance in the diaspora and how we own Minneapolis the largest somali center abroad for somalis. See that's when you look stupid sxb. Majerten are not small clan only stupid kids in diaspora think that not real old generation Somalis. They know Majerten iyo inti madax madow ba siman.

• There’s a lot of MJ in diaspora because nobody wants to live in Buuqland. You guys have no cities that rival Mogadishu or Hargeisa . You guys don’t own Minneapolis la Illaha they went from claiming Mogadishu to claiming American cities
:mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
  • There’s a lot of MJ in diaspora because nobody wants to live in Buuqland. You guys have no cities that rival Mogadishu or Hargeisa . You guys don’t own Minneapolis la Illaha they went from claiming Mogadishu to claiming American cities

Then you forget to mention all the famous supermodels are majerten and our only hollywood actor is barkad abdi a majerten omar maxamud. Immigration Minister for Canada is Majerten. You forget the minneapolis MPS are majerten like that Ilhan Omar and then the other warsame guy in minneapolis.

You forget all the UK Somali diaspora the most productive are majerteen as faysal ali waraabe said bachelor holders, masters and PHD are majerten just look at all somali PHD people for one second and look at how many majerten are there. You forget the international court justice is run by a majerten dude in Hague, he is my ina adeer an osman maxamud. We boqortoyo we sentence the world niyahow and your talking about sentencing Somalis im talking about gaal and muslim ana hukumo WARYAA. I own them bastards in the world and they report to me as I sentence them on their disputes gaal and muslim, it's the international court for the whole world.

You forget the ones who slip the radar in the diaspora like this woman who runs Qantas airlines Jamila Gordon, another majerten and she runs the whole airlines. There is so many other majertens who are executives of major banks and telecommunications and airlines and medical companies but I will slowly list them as time goes on to boost up the majerten status.

https://www.cio.com.au/article/614909/jamila-gordon-cio-who-escaped-somali-civil-war/

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Mogadishu may be large due to Somali settling it, but before that it was 2 districts when they were by themselves in 1920-30s, it only became large like minneapolis came large when Majerten arrived and boqor osman moved to Mogadishu as his sultanate collapsed. The precise date was 1929 when the boqortoyo stopped functioning and immediately after it we created the SYL league through yasin ali shamarke the first founder, it wasn't founded by 13 men, they were brought in later by yasin ali sharmarke as he was the founder. An Idea is found first by one person and then he invites others to join as board members doesn't mean the whole board or players invented the idea.

Hargeisa isn't large anyways, it's just spread out. One house to the next there is 2 mile stretch in between it's called a sprawl but I can count the number houses in Hargeisa and count the number in bosaso and if you eliminate the 2 mile empty stretch, you will see Bosaso is larger. Besides it's hargeisa who cares if it's large or small, all somali clans know isaaq is a small clan so nothing will change that no diaspora kid or somali spot can change how somalis view you because we know the truth. Besides it's drug addict den anyways, highest khat consumers so anything an isaaq does will be spat out on the ground later through khat as the majerten powers on and reduces khat consumption and drug addictions through their founder and hero QAAD-DIID. Another entrepeneur notice another inventor of an Idea the fight against Khat then as somali clans join in again and form a qaad-diid board similar to SYL they will start saying 13 people founded Qaad-diid.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kkk Buuqland has its own special arrangements too. Who do you think helps you pay your bills ? You can’t even pay your soldiers

Just go into any somali area in the diaspora no matter what city or country and count how many majertens are sitting there compared to other clans and you will see how Somalis are settled in Somalia in their nomadic population anyways. Majerten iyo inta madax madow somalidu kuma gabyan been, no somali poetry ever reports to a lie, it reports to a truth at all times or else it doesn't become a gabay and become calacaal. That's why sayidka is honored as the greatest as he reflected his poetry on the realities and truth of Somalis at the time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Only Ogaden is larger then Majerten as Somalis say and I agree with that because Somalis don't lie about such things not the old generation, the diaspora new guys are not knowledgable on somali matters and just get taught clan buranbur no matter what happens or facts are thrown. Their usually never consulted on matters the smaller kids, their told to wear the clan shirt and go to functions for clan not discuss real clan matters.

As much as @Cognitivedissonance sounds stupid in most of his arguments and points, he made one point clear and he is right, Majerten are the largest clan in Somalia not only among the Darod(see he makes stupid mistakes here), it's the largest clan period, bigger then abgaal even or else abgaal would host minneapolis center or become the largest diaspora city where-ever they reside. I don't buy garbage, I am majerten and I am damn proud and I am osman maxamud hence educated and present facts and knowledge which other majerten clans cannot possiblly do as well other then maybe reer hersi of the omar maxamud..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
“Source: authors calculation “

Translation : bullshit.

The same fake World Bank Report you site also lists all of Sool and Sanaag as regions of SL :hahaidiot::hemad::mjpls:

But then all the teacher and population counts of any sector in Somaliland also includes Sool and Sanaag and your still not much bigger then us as all waqoyi combined. I think there was a 1000 difference in teachers only when the north combined harti and dir waqoyi against majerten nugaal-bari-north mudug. Believe it or not south mudug is a small population so even if you added them into Puntland stats it's only baraxlay, hobyo, harardheere and it's surrounding villages nothing like sool and sanaag which is a whole damn state that contains districts, towns, cities, and tuulos.

Another spanking by a majerteen for you delivered through royal boqortoyo mechanism of course.

:mugshotman:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali Crusader You are brave talking and debating with the Doctor. Only our boy there @draco and very rarely @Saalax Bidaar dares hold it down with the osman maxamud boys. Most Majertens are cool with me though but not all as I am despised by a-lot on here but they do tolerate me and they know I bring strong arguments. @Cognitivedissonance is one who respects me and I know you do bro so don't lie.

The other thing is unfair we never discuss the nomadic population. Why are we just counting houses in cities when we know most our people are on camels. I am osman maxamud and I come from a clan that doesn't settle the cities much and is on camels in the hawd of nugaal. We are osman maxamud by sub-clan but we drink camel milk and have similar culture to all reer miyi clans in Somalia. We don't eat fish and we don't settle the coast. Do you realize that 80% of the cusman maxamud who are considered settled and educated and boqortoyo are in-fact soljah like my sub sub clan of bah dubays who settle nomadic lifestyle and don't live in cities? besides a few Bah dir-Bah gareen-Muse Suldan and their is only a few among them because Bah dir is largely nomadic like my sub sub clan besides a few among them nearly all the other osman maxamud are on camels.

Most Majerten populations are on camels, please find mechanism to count these people because that's why you see so many majertens in the diaspora because our bulk population is nomadic, it's not in houses or cities. Isaaq are largely settled today because noone ever sees an isaaq camel herder anymore but harti are by far and largely still very nomadic and noone wants to talk about this crucial statistics that can change the whole count on somali population. Stop counting cities and homes you stupid losers when most of our clans don't live there anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.