Puntland President: We dont have enough weapon(qalab) to fight cadawga midnimada(Somaliland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nimankaa theye hid under magaca "reer mudug" say stuff like @nine said "leaving out most central hawiye" wtf, mudug waxa ugu tiro badan hawiya:draketf:

Nimanka qabyaaladooda isu qariya waa marexaan, "reer mudug" except hawiya kuyeh. Taarikh oodhan ayey sheegtaan marexaan. Luuqad, dawladnimo, ahmed gurey, xitaa qaar baa darawiishda sheegta :deadosama:
Mudug waxaa ugu tiro badan majeerteen siiba cumar maxmud

Who said anything about a pure language? There's no such thing as pure language in this world sxb. Every language has loanwords. What we claim is our Somali is grammatically much superior to yours.

For example:
Reer waqooyi: Guriga baan tagayaa.
Reer mudug: Guriga baan tagahayaa.
Reer koonfur: Guriga aan aadaa/tagaa.( or something like that)

Which one is corrext?

Sometimes the reer koonfur add -ooyaa to some words like cunooyaa, sameynooyaa, seexanooyaa etc.
This is like steps of deteriation. Hayyaa means doing "maxaad heysaa". Waan sameen hayyaa. Thats where the more deformed *sameenayaa and the even worse *sameenaa come from.

Waqooyi

Gurigayga = my own house
Gurigayaga = our house
Gurigeena = our own family house
Gurigooda = their house
Gurigiisa = His house
Gurigeeda = Her house
Guriga ayeydii = His grand ma house
Guriga ayeydeed = Her grand ma house
Gurigoodii hore = their former house

Guri dambayskii = youngest of the family.
*guriga ayeydii means the house of that one grandmother, the more accurate is guriga ayeydiisa.

The only people who don't need to drop their dialect when speaking standard are Central Somalis. No one who speaks another dialect.

This both the standard Af Somali and the central dialect. After 1st minute

Is dirirahayey standard to you?

Haa. It was used in suugaan by non Mudug poets so yes it is

Loosing the thick northern accent:
What do you mean the thick northern accent? Sxb you're confusing reer galbeed accent with the burco one. Reer awdal speak a bit different than other northerners maybe you're thinking of them. Cigaal has a normal waqooyi accent sxb. Also it's dirirayey, you don't add the h.

What do you mean the thick northern accent? Sxb you're confusing reer galbeed accent with the burco one. Reer awdal speak a bit different than other northerners maybe you're thinking of them. Cigaal has a normal waqooyi accent sxb. Also it's dirirayey, you don't add the h.
Haa I add the H and take it away both are correct.
He dropped the thick accent along with the higher number of DHs. I know there is a difference between Hargeysa and Burco accents.

Half of you northern niggas sound like you be singing when y'all talk for more than 3 seconds :dead:

Sayid Mohamed and Ali Dhuh both from the Hawd spoke with the H.

Haa I add the H and take it away both are correct.
He dropped the thick accent along with the higher number of DHs. I know there is a difference between Hargeysa and Burco accents.

Half of you northern niggas sound like you be singing when y'all talk for more than 3 seconds :dead:

Sayid Mohamed and Ali Dhuh both from the Hawd spoke with the H.
O fcourse they added h, they were influenced by the wardheer accent even though Cali Dhuux didn't use it that much. It still doesn't matter, as I've said before standard Somali is northern without Dh.

Kollay af somaligu way ku yara adagtahay. This talk waa political, markaad maqashid "midnimada puntland", wuxuu ujeeda gobolada laysku haysta(SSC). Cadawga(non friend) midnimada(union) puntland buyidhi, taana waa Somaliland. Waana hadal siyaasadeed. You news post waa complete different
War nacasyahow he said people coming for other regions. Shabab from the south who are trying to cause havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts