Puntland President: We dont have enough weapon(qalab) to fight cadawga midnimada(Somaliland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nimankaa theye hid under magaca "reer mudug" say stuff like @nine said "leaving out most central hawiye" wtf, mudug waxa ugu tiro badan hawiya:draketf:

Nimanka qabyaaladooda isu qariya waa marexaan, "reer mudug" except hawiya kuyeh. Taarikh oodhan ayey sheegtaan marexaan. Luuqad, dawladnimo, ahmed gurey, xitaa qaar baa darawiishda sheegta :deadosama:
Some murusade guy I know was sure sayid Mohammed is marehan because his wife told him, shes marehan. :drakelaugh:

Marehan won the propaganda war online, absolutely no contest.

Laxoox, malqacad, xabxab.... too many to list
We say laxoox because it's originally from Yemen same as malawax. You say canjeero which is from Amharic languge. The other are right. I could list loanwords you guys also use but as I said loanwords are part of the language.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
We say laxoox because it's originally from Yemen same as malawax. You say canjeero which is from Amharic languge. The other are right. I could list loanwords you guys also use but as I said loanwords are part of the language.
You guys still use th most loamwords out of all dialects and claim to speak the purest form of Somali. And don’t get me started on the accent...

You guys still use th most loamwords out of all dialects and claim to speak the purest form of Somali. And don’t get me started on the accent...
Who said anything about a pure language? There's no such thing as pure language in this world sxb. Every language has loanwords. What we claim is our Somali is grammatically much superior to yours.

For example:
Reer waqooyi: Guriga baan tagayaa.
Reer mudug: Guriga baan tagahayaa.
Reer koonfur: Guriga aan aadaa/tagaa.( or something like that)

Which one is corrext?

Sometimes the reer koonfur add -ooyaa to some words like cunooyaa, sameynooyaa, seexanooyaa etc.

Who said anything about a pure language? There's no such thing as pure language in this world sxb. Every language has loanwords. What we claim is our Somali is grammatically much superior to yours.

For example:
Reer waqooyi: Guriga baan tagayaa.
Reer mudug: Guriga baan tagahayaa.
Reer koonfur: Guriga aan aadaa/tagaa.( or something like that)

Which one is corrext?

Sometimes the reer koonfur add -ooyaa to some words like cunooyaa, sameynooyaa, seexanooyaa etc.

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
Seexan ooya= Sleep cry:cryinglaughsmiley:

Waqooyi

Gurigayga = my own house
Gurigayaga = our house
Gurigeena = our own family house
Gurigooda = their house
Gurigiisa = His house
Gurigeeda = Her house
Guriga ayeydii = His grand ma house
Guriga ayeydeed = Her grand ma house
Gurigoodii hore = their former house

Guri dambayskii = youngest of the family.

Translate these Waqooyi words to Koonfur or Gobolada dhexe

Nigis
Qasku libidh
Candho ku dhajis
Keeshali
Sin galaydh
Googarad
Qabaal
KurbaShaash
Caasha Badhi
Maska cagalay
Coon
Xoor

They also don't know how to say our(exclusive) like gurigayagii they say gurigeenii:pachah1: some ogaden have their own version and they add -naga, @Ferrari can confirm. Imagine speaking to some random guy with your brother and say gurigeena, as if he owns the house as well:westbrookwtf:
Gurigayaga iyo gurigeena both mean our. Theres no difference. Anywhere one is used the other could replace:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts