Puntland President: We dont have enough weapon(qalab) to fight cadawga midnimada(Somaliland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has language to do with borders ? Don't hide under this "we are all somalis" umbrella. The somali language is mine. Look at silsilada Guba for example (olny dhulos, ogaden and isaaq). Look at the most eloquent alive poet who is called the somali Shakespeare. Its an isaaq hadraawi. I teached you af somali yesterday, so know your place.

Somaliland is merely a federal state of Somalia, like Puntland and jubbaland!

@Abdurahman_somali @Juuqbuuqluuq

Siilaanyo dropping the strong Waqooyi accent and softening it

Compared to this

Mudug (leaving out most central Hawiye) is the standard because the dialect is the closest or identical to standard Somali.
Siilaanyo pretty much spoke more similar to me than the Reer Miyi in the second video

Siilaanyo dropping the strong Waqooyi accent

Compared to this

Mudug (leaving out most central Hawiye) is the standard because the dialect is the closest or identical to standard Somali.
Siilaanyo spoke more similar to me than the Reer Miyi in the second video
Where does Siilaanyo drop his reer waqooyi accent?? He sounds like a normal reer waqooyi to me.:siilaanyosmile:

"Waxa soo wajahay dagaalo kala duwan" kkkkkk micnaha :lolbron:
did you watch the video? before the silly cut
@2:53 :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: "Cadow deegaanna kale ka imanaya oo raba in ay midnimadii iyo wadajirkii Puntland ay wiiqaan," what do you think he means by this? :cosbyhmm:
He mentioned all the enemies PL is facing and the lack of international aid the state get from Xamar hence why puntites need to do iskutashi. he obviously cut the video on purpose lol.

Siilaanyo dropping the strong Waqooyi accent and softening it

Compared to this

Siilaanyo pretty much spoke more similar to me than the Reer Miyi in the second video
I swear they sound like the somali version of rednecks/hillbillies

did you watch the video? before the silly cut

He mentioned all the enemies PL is facing and the lack of international aid the state get from Xamar hence why puntites need to do iskutashi. he obviously cut the video on purpose lol.

Sxb suwacan baan dhegeystey. Adigu you dont understand why he meant, hadalkiisa macadaysanayo, for obvious reason ma odhanyo somaliland. He saying what we do know, Puntland waa broke land iyo "madagaalami karayno:chrisfreshhah:

Inankan waaba nacas

Mudug lahjad: "waan imanhaya, waan teghaya. Maxaa jidha" WTF:gucciwhat:
They also don't know how to say our(exclusive) like gurigayagii they say gurigeenii:pachah1: some ogaden have their own version and they add -naga, @Ferrari can confirm. Imagine speaking to some random guy with your brother and say gurigeena, as if he owns the house as well:westbrookwtf:

They also don't know how to say our(exclusive) like gurigayagii they say gurigeenii:pachah1: some ogaden have their own version and they add -naga, @Ferrari can confirm. Imagine speaking to some random guy with your brother and say gurigeena, as if he owns the house as well:westbrookwtf:
We say gurigayaga.

Reer mudug awarded themselves the standard somali apparently. Ironic isnt it.

Ma jidho is a crime against our language.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
What has language to do with borders ? Don't hide under this "we are all somalis" umbrella. The somali language is mine. Look at silsilada Guba for example (olny dhulos, ogaden and isaaq). Look at the most eloquent alive poet who is called the somali Shakespeare. Its an isaaq hadraawi. I teached you af somali yesterday, so know your place.
Ironic as 50% of the words you guys use is Arabic....

False. MJs say gurigayaga for exclusion and gurigeena for inclusion.

We say gurigayaga.

Reer mudug awarded themselves the standard somali apparently. Ironic isnt it.

Ma jidho is a crime against our language.

nimankaa theye hid under magaca "reer mudug" say stuff like @nine said "leaving out most central hawiye" wtf, mudug waxa ugu tiro badan hawiya:draketf:

Nimanka qabyaaladooda isu qariya waa marexaan, "reer mudug" except hawiya kuyeh. Taarikh oodhan ayey sheegtaan marexaan. Luuqad, dawladnimo, ahmed gurey, xitaa qaar baa darawiishda sheegta :deadosama:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts