Puntland President sets stage for high-level meeting on country's issues

People talk about reconciliation, but imo there is no reconciliation without federalism

Some people accuse federalism supporters of having cuqdad and creating “clan states.” I don’t have cuqdad towards any qabil, but it will be foolish for us to repeat the past

These audacious people, ethnically cleansed us (USC), then they chased us to our home state wearing cimaadads (ICU). Our elders then decided to build something resembling a government to give us a sense of security and normalcy. Then we took that concept to these people; the first Federal government, using BOSASO PORT MONEY! Hundreds of our boys died to make the FGS they are holding hostage, a reality.
And they have the NERVE, the GALL, to call Puntland a 'clan-state'. Meanwhile, every single inch of Somalia is a 'clan-state', including the so-called capital.Don't even get me started on how we had to welcome the same people who attacked us, such as the D&M and Bantus, to live in our IDP camps.

Walahi Somalis are the most infuriating people imaginable.

Last edited:

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
So what should we say instead lol

How about Deni pushes for a new Salt Factory at Hafun, a wind farm at Garowe, a maritime radar station at Guardafui, a Helicopter hub at Bosaso Airport?

Somalis across the country are in a terrible state of permanent distraction to prevent their development. Politics is not meant to be a daytime soap opera, but we derive the same dopamine from it.

These audacious people, ethnically cleansed us (USC), then they chased us to our home state wearing cimaadads (ICU). Our elders then decided to build something resembling a government to give us a sense of security and normalcy. Then we took that concept to these people; the first Federal government, using BOSASO PORT MONEY! Hundreds of our boys died to make the FGS they are holding hostage, a reality.
And they have the NERVE, the GALL, to call Puntland a 'clan-state'. Meanwhile, every single inch of Somalia is a 'clan-state', including the so-called capital.Don't even get me started into how we had to welcome the same people who attacked us, such as the D&M and Bantus, to live in our IDP camps.

Inshallah our leaders will be wise enough to learn from the past. Federalism is a great system that will allow all of the regions to develop. If it worked for America, why can’t it work here?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
We have seen this movie before. Even right now after PL did tanasul and called for talks and reconciliation, Garguurte is busy working on his irir constitution. The occupants of the bunker whether Garguurte or Farmaajo before will agree on something only to go back on it once they return to their bunker. Trust me, this no different. Deni got fresh 5 yrs and should use it to take down the iririst Garguurte.

And they have the NERVE, the GALL, to call Puntland a 'clan-state'. Meanwhile, every single inch of Somalia is a 'clan-state', including the so-called capital.Don't even get me started on how we had to welcome the same people who attacked us, such as the D&M and Bantus, to live in our IDP camps.

:deadrose: :deadrose:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni will do nothing for the security of Somalia, him, Culusow, Biihi and Madoobe all eat out of the same Emirati hand. Puppets all of them.

Kermit The Frog Puppet GIF

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
comon you know that's a lie, these guys move like they are independent country.
Somalia cannot develop if we have 9 different "presidents".
I can't even say that without feeling shame!
We can't put our eggs in one basket and suffer like 91 where most somalis invested in one city. If we had federalism before the collapse, we wouldn't suffer like we did. Now if someone wants to go full retard in Mogadishu or elsewhere, by all means they can go ahead.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
People who suffer from ignorance on federation system of governance frequently utter remarks like "we don't need 8 presidents". Calling a regional head the term "president" is egregious and wrong to them, so they base their opinions about federalism solely on their dislike for the term "president".

Anyone that says federalism is bad is either from a region where there is no economic growth or is a Mogadishawi who sees other states that are developing as a threat.

wow I guess majertens are no different from isaqs.
No one of them holds a different opinion, moving like bunch of cultists. :heh:
Puntland is not a country guys, stop getting in your feelings and work with the federal governemnt. Nobody is killing your people, what's all the fear mongering? jesus!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Puntland is not a country guys, stop getting in your feelings and work with the federal governemnt. Nobody is killing your people, what's all the fear mongering? jesus!
Let them wear their bracelets and wave their tribal flag, as Ethiopia continues to annex the nation. ku dayo and they say post MSB is better

Tired Good Night GIF by Max

Let me guess you're a Marehan?

I want centralization but some reer xamar will get al shabaab to extort and blow up your business if your rival from another clan so I don’t blame puntland.

been waiting for Deni to put his foot down on this constitution change.

Somalia should adopt America style federal system all 18 regions become states and how many districts is in that region is how much representation goes to Xamar to represent you.

I want centralization but reer xamar will get al shabaab to extort and blow up your business if your rival from another clan so I don’t blame puntland.

been waiting for Deni to put his foot down on this constitution change.
Centrallism won't solve our problems bro, if anything it'll just concentrate the power into the hands of few people, and corrupt individuals could take advantage of this, believe me you don't want to live in a poverty ridden weak country with a strong central government who suppresses the citizens.. Federalism is not perfect but atleast the power is not in the hands of few individuals and every region have the abality to develop and handle their own internal affairs.. Mind you the foreign affairs and other major international level things are handled by the federal government, and each federal member state of course comes under the federal government.

You must be from one of the AS/ATMIS occupied states.

Trending