Puntland President sets stage for high-level meeting on country's issues

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
If we are going to have clan enclaves, we should just break up the country and make smaller countries. What's the point of Somalia as a country if everyone wants to be their own little country?
That would be fantastic. I'm all for that if we had that option. But as long as this cursed colonial made country still exist, we in PL will never relinquish our autonomy. Only a neef doesn't learn from history.

Comparing Somalia federal system to the United States, is a bit laughable. The fact of the matter is that Somalia federal system is a tribal system, and to say otherwise, well your not been sincere are you. Nothing will ever get done with this system, progress will be very slow. FMS cutting ties with their government, doing deals with foreign countries, refusing to cooperate with the FG, undermining nations interest due to a grudge. How can anyone support this nonsense.

Comparing Somalia federal system to the United States, is a bit laughable. The fact of the matter is that Somalia federal system is a tribal system, and to say otherwise, well your not been sincere are you. Nothing will ever get done with this system, progress will be very slow. FMS cutting ties with their government, doing deals with foreign countries, refusing to cooperate with the FG, undermining nations interest due to a grudge. How can anyone support this nonsense.

LOL

It's the Federal Government under HAG or Farmaajo, who threaten and blackmail FMS into relinquishing their rights. Some of you just come on here to rewrite history, as if we were all born yesterday. Puntland has the right to protect its autonomy and the federal system from wannabe dictators.

That would be fantastic. I'm all for that if we had that option. But as long as this cursed colonial made country still exist, we in PL will never relinquish our autonomy. Only a neef doesn't learn from history.

These people cosplay as nationalists, but instead of freeing their own lands, they congregate online to argue with free people, over a system of governance that works for us. I pray for the day that we can escape this asylum and have our own country.

This being the 17th century and us breaking into fiefdoms and smaller units would be ideal, but its the 21st century and the powers that be would never let somalia break into a dozen countries so best to stop dreaming for something that will never happen and deal with reality and figure out how we can build a country that can function.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
LOL

It's the Federal Government under HAG or Farmaajo, who threaten and blackmail FMS into relinquishing their rights. Some of you just come on here to rewrite history, as if we were all born yesterday. Puntland has the right to protect its autonomy and the federal system from wannabe dictators.
Waxaan waa caruur. This is why I post less and less each day. They want us to close our eyes and believe in kumbayism. To hell with reality.

These people cosplay as nationalists, but instead of freeing their own lands, they congregate online to argue with free people, over a system of governance that works for us. I pray for the day that we can escape this asylum and have our own country.
If I had a dollar for every time someone told me to go free my Ogaden folks, I'd be rich today.
:heh:
Somali Galbeed is a land that belongs to all Somalis, not just my people, and everyone living there is under Gumaysi, and this includes your clans members too sister.
Be more ambitious, why seclude yourself to PL when you can have Somaliwayn?

what history? There was a civil war, we killed each other. Is there a major clan in Somalia that didn't kill people? What will it take you for you to move on?

Get over what? I hold no grudge with no one. What I'm talking about is the system. Putting our eggs in one basket. The cursed centralism will never be accepted in PL.
okay so why was Deni running for Somalia's president last year? Because ever since then, he's been deliberately going out of his way to sabotage anything good they're doing.

Listen sxb, our collective survival as Somali people depends on how united we're. I don't understand how this seems to be a controversial take to some of you guys.
I get it, there's bad blood but there's no country in the world that hasn't gone through what we went through, why is moving forward and making our country a better place seem like such a radical idea?

okay so why was Deni running for Somalia's president last year? Because ever since then, he's been deliberately going out of his way to sabotage anything good they're doing.

Listen sxb, our collective survival as Somali people depends on how united we're. I don't understand how this seems to be a controversial take to some of you guys.
I get it, there's bad blood but there's no country in the world that hasn't gone through what we went through, why is moving forward and making our country a better place seem like such a radical idea?
Listen bro, we are not against Somali unity or building a strong Somali state and it's also not our fault the political system is based on qabiil in Somalia.. As the situation currently is centralizing the power in one place won't solve anything or make Somalia better in any form or shape..I mean none of us have even heard of what is the federal governments vision for the people and the country? I see HSM is always traveling abroad to meet with foreign states but I've never seen him travel internally to any of the federal Somali member states and meet with the citizens and present to them the governemnts vision for the country and people.. I really don't understand what you're problem with us is apart from just being prejudice towards PL and it's people.

Last edited:
If I had a dollar for every time someone told me to go free my Ogaden folks, I'd be rich today.
:heh:
Somali Galbeed is a land that belongs to all Somalis, not just my people, and everyone living there is under Gumaysi, and this includes your clans members too sister.
Be more ambitious, why seclude yourself to PL when you can have Somaliwayn?

I am not talking about DDSI, and I don't care about Somaliwayn when it is filled with munaafaqs.

Listen bro, we are not against Somali unity or building a strong Somali state and it's also not our fault the political system is based on qabiil in Somalia.. As as the situation is currently centralizing the power in one place won't solve anything or make Somalia better in any form or shape..I mean none of us have even heard what is the federal government vision for the people and the country? I see HSM is always traveling abroad to meet foreign states but I've never seen him travel internally to any of the Somali states to meet with the citizens and present the governemnts vision for the country and people.. I really don't understand what you're problem with is with us apart from just being prejudice towards PL and it's people.

Yep.

He gives me major cuqdad vibes, kulaha "Majeerteen clan enclave".

Yep.

He gives me major cuqdad vibes, kulaha "Majeerteen clan enclave".
I even doubt he's an Ogaden.. He should stop beating around the bushes and come out and tell us what his problems with us is, instead of hiding behind fake nationalism.. Having a federal state and holding the federal government and it's leadership accountable doesn't mean we are against Somali unity or making Somalia stronger for that matter.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Somalia remind of the story of the different color camels and the lion, some people never learn, you can have a federal system and a central goverment, all you need is people to abide by checks and balances and for something’s to be a red line. Somalis need to understand that there is a red line here and if you cross you need to be arrested, politicians so blatantly cross this line without any repercussions, it disgusts me.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
We should always strife on for Somali unity, choose your words carefully sis but I understand what you meant was we shouldn't be blind and naive in our strife for unity, that kinda approach would be bound to fail... No Somali of pure blood is against Somali unity.
strive*

I even doubt he's an Ogaden.. He should stop beating around the bushes and come out and tell us what his problems with us is, instead of hiding behind fake nationalism.. Having a federal state and holding the federal government and it's leadership accountable doesn't mean we are against Somali unity or making Somalia stronger for that matter.

Same, I also suspect he is not Ogaden. They always slip up, lmao

Same, I also suspect he is not Ogaden. They always slip up, lmao

There are soo many Somali federal member states and the only one he cannot tolerate is PL.. I'm a Somali nationalist but under the federal framework, I'm not naive enough to give up all my rights for an Utopian dream.. But fighting for Somalia, it's unity and sovereignty is an obligation on every true Somali.. But the fake nationalist would rather want to focus on why we have a federal system instead of focusing on bigger issues, such as the external threats we're facing or what the federal government is doing about it....I remember a few days before Deni's inauguration one guy was lying to us about Deni going to Ethiopia to meet with Ethiopian officials, why go to such lengths to lie about PL, and this in the midst of a crisis for our sovereignty

Trending